PDA

View Full Version : Dear A$$hat Neighbor Setting off Fireworks:

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/4/2006, 11:03 PM
If one of your little sparklers or whatever the hell it is you are setting off in the yard sparks and hits my house or my brand new car, I am going to get one of those black cats and stick it up your *** like the neighbor kids used to do to the frogs in the neighborhood.

Sincerely,

SBSB

StoopTroup
7/4/2006, 11:04 PM
Happy Fourth of July!

:D

bri
7/4/2006, 11:10 PM
Wouldn't it be more useful to actually say this to him, instead of retreating to the internet and whining to us? Or even just calling the cops, for f*ck's sake?

GottaHavePride
7/4/2006, 11:12 PM
Yeah, my mom calls cops on people about every year. Of course, it's because usually fireworks were landing on our roof and trying to set the shingles on fire. I imagine this year is much better since they just moved into a brand new house with no one really around yet.

bri
7/4/2006, 11:17 PM
Yeah, my mom calls cops on people about every year. Of course, it's because usually fireworks were landing on our roof and trying to set the shingles on fire. I imagine this year is much better since they just moved into a brand new house with no one really around yet.

And also because pg can just shoot them out of the sky before they get to the roof.

SKEET, SKEET, SKEET, SKEET, SKEET!!!!!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/4/2006, 11:23 PM
Wouldn't it be more useful to actually say this to him, instead of retreating to the internet and whining to us? Or even just calling the cops, for f*ck's sake?Well since it is dark and I am not sure which a$$hat neighbor it is. . .

Besides, the fireworks shooting off has stopped, so obviously they read the board.

GottaHavePride
7/4/2006, 11:24 PM
Or they all got good and drunk and have progressed from lighting fireworks to lighting farts.

JohnnyMack
7/4/2006, 11:27 PM
Well since it is dark and I am not sure which a$$hat neighbor it is. . .

Besides, the fireworks shooting off has stopped, so obviously they read the board.

Hey Grandma, take our your teeth, take out your hearing aids, eat some applesauce and go to bed.

StoopTroup
7/4/2006, 11:33 PM
Heh.

http://www.propartganda.com/design/beetroot.jpghttp://www.sonictechnology.com/HEARING%20AID.gifhttp://www.chabad.org/media/images/50793.jpg

TheHumanAlphabet
7/4/2006, 11:41 PM
It wouldn't be a 4th unless you are setting bottlerockets off down the street!!! And under cars ;)

StoopTroup
7/4/2006, 11:50 PM
YEEHAW!

http://www.nocturne.org/~jeffem/fireworks/full/ColossalFull.jpg

85Sooner
7/5/2006, 08:38 AM
I don't know how fires are started by little fireworks when I can't get nothin happenin in my hibatchi with kerosene and hand grenades.

Pricetag
7/5/2006, 08:43 AM
And also because pg can just shoot them out of the sky before they get to the roof.

SKEET, SKEET, SKEET, SKEET, SKEET!!!!!
Speaking of shooting stuff out of the sky, a bunch of my neighbors and I were lighting off fireworks in the cul-de-sac last night when tracer rounds started streaking up into the sky from a street behind ours. Some dude was shooting off an assault rifle, full auto. It was pretty surreal.

jk the sooner fan
7/5/2006, 08:52 AM
you're worried about a sparkler hitting your car?

SoonerInKCMO
7/5/2006, 09:01 AM
I didn't realize until I looked it up yesterday that pretty much any firework you can buy is perfectly legal in KCK. Great. Let a bunch of be-mulleted inbreds handle explosives all day. :rolleyes:

mikeelikee
7/5/2006, 09:05 AM
Is Kim Jong Il your neighbor? :D

OCUDad
7/5/2006, 09:06 AM
Some dude was shooting off an assault rifle, full auto. It was pretty surreal.Tulsa = Baghdad

IB4OU2
7/5/2006, 09:10 AM
Dear SbSb,

Please check for North Korea markings on any rocket debri/residue found in your yard.

Thanks,
The U.S. Government

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
you're worried about a sparkler hitting your car?No, they weren't sparklers. I just said that. Not sure what they were, but they were loud. There were some in my yard this morning.

yermom
the asshats were out 'til 2AM in my neighborhood :mad:

soonerjoker
7/5/2006, 09:24 AM
usually, sparklers are fairly quiet.

1stTimeCaller
7/5/2006, 09:25 AM
the asshats were out 'til 2AM in my neighborhood :mad:

how much did Doleo spend on fireworks this year?

StoopTroup
7/5/2006, 09:26 AM
Monday I set off a 500 gram thing called "Bad to the Bone".

I'm pretty sure it would have burned the meat off your bone if you got near it.

Anyway...anyone would would set off one of those in the City Limits or near a house...needs to go straight to jail IMO.

The little stuff...probably more of a nuisance...yet I did put a dent into a metal shed with a rocket one year. After it chased me across the yard and got out of my shirt tail it still went about 20 yards before exploding.

I was sure that I was going straight to Hillcrest Burn Center that year.

I hate rockets.

I don't care for those tubes with the aerials much either. They are way to powerful not to have the tube in a 5 gallon bucket with a hole cut into the side of the bucket so you can light them and get away.

I agree that some folks are pretty stupid when it comes to fireworks.

It's taken me a few close calls to get wise myself.

Burns suck.

These folks who blow themselves up or blow their hands up learn their respect the hard way.

Be safe...not sorry.

yermom
7/5/2006, 09:26 AM
nah, it wasn't dOLEO this time...

Viking Kitten
7/5/2006, 09:38 AM
One thing I'll say for Mustang is those people know how July 4th is supposed to be celebrated. We blew some **** up last night. Some neighbors down the street had a mortar tip over and the aerial display went off in their yard.

It was awesome.

Czar Soonerov
7/5/2006, 09:42 AM
If one of your little sparklers or whatever the hell it is you are setting off in the yard sparks and hits my house or my brand new car, I am going to get one of those black cats and stick it up your *** like the neighbor kids used to do to the frogs in the neighborhood.

Sincerely,

SBSB

Love it or leave it.

Soonrboy
7/5/2006, 09:42 AM
There was a big white-trash brawl at reeve's park last night in Norman. Someone lit something big and it blew up under a car, or close to a car. Well, Norma Jean and Kory didn't like that too much and began calling Betsy and Big Mike all sorts of names.

A little girl came oer to our group and asked us to call the police. Poor kid.

Beef
7/5/2006, 09:57 AM
There were some people shooting off firecrackers till midnight last night. It got every dog in the neighborhood barking, especially mine. I went out to kick someone's *** until I realized that they were shooting them off at least 2 blocks away and didn't feel like walking that far to get arrested.

Viking Kitten
7/5/2006, 10:03 AM

Sincerely,

SBSB

"You kids see this ball? It's my ball now. That's right. MY BALL."

;) ;)

WILBURJIM
7/5/2006, 11:18 AM
YEEHAW!

http://www.nocturne.org/~jeffem/fireworks/full/ColossalFull.jpg
I'd say a dozen or so people in my neighborhood had this colossal pack, and I've done those mortars before and I swear a couple people had something more than that. Stuff that shook the windows and made the dog pee.

Beano's Fourth Chin
7/5/2006, 11:32 AM

Sincerely,

SBSB

At least the rednecks in Moore turn their attention away from bullets for a night to focus on the firecrackers.

And tell your neighbor that shooting off fireworks in a trailer park is never a good idea. Roman candle lands near the rear axle and you're sleeping in the kitchen area for a few nights.

Of course, it wouldn't bother me none if they just burned Moore to the ground. The grass there couldn't be any more brown anyway.

;)

Beano's Fourth Chin
7/5/2006, 11:33 AM
YEEHAW!

http://www.nocturne.org/%7Ejeffem/fireworks/full/ColossalFull.jpg

I love the coke can used for scale purposes.

colleyvillesooner
7/5/2006, 11:36 AM
We watched a group of guys shoot some off at Texhoma on Friday. Apparently setting the artillery shell tube on the ground wasn't stable enough so he just held it in his hand over his head. Wasn't so cool when he accidentally tipped it over and the thing went off in there group of 8. I thought it was hilarious.

Boarder
7/5/2006, 11:37 AM
It would have been much more impressive to put a Natural Light. Or Pearl.

sooner_born_1960
7/5/2006, 11:39 AM
Because until I saw the coke can, I thought he had a real tiny sofa.

49r
7/5/2006, 12:54 PM
Never have I hoped that a person would blow his hand off, and perhaps suffer severe burns over most of his body more than I did last night.

Fireworks displays run by professionals in a controlled environment = excellent.

M-80's thrown out of a 12th story apartment window that detonate somewhere around the 10th floor (my floor) in downtown KCMO after midnight is not quite as cool. :mad:

If it were up to me, those ****ers would be in jail right now.

VeeJay
7/5/2006, 01:47 PM
I noticed last night that all the neighborhood displays were all east of us. The middle class and lower middle class neighborhoods are east. The newer and uppity folks are west of us. The sky in the east was brimming with explosions, the horizon to the west was as calm as a cucumber.

Driving back from our town-sponsored fireworks show, we went through one of the side streets to avoid traffic. It looked like a freekin' war zone. Hoodlums and Hispanic Hillbillies out en masse lighting up their neighborhoods.

SoonerInKCMO
7/5/2006, 01:48 PM
Library Lofts? ;)

edit: this was intended for 49r.

49r
7/5/2006, 02:02 PM
Library Lofts? ;)

edit: this was intended for 49r.

Yeah, it's like a college dorm sometimes.

Still, a decent place to live most times.

Viking Kitten
7/5/2006, 02:04 PM
I noticed last night that all the neighborhood displays were all east of us. The middle class and lower middle class neighborhoods are east. The newer and uppity folks are west of us. The sky in the east was brimming with explosions, the horizon to the west was as calm as a cucumber.

Driving back from our town-sponsored fireworks show, we went through one of the side streets to avoid traffic. It looked like a freekin' war zone. Hoodlums and Hispanic Hillbillies out en masse lighting up their neighborhoods.

I'm poor and I like to blow **** up! F**K YEAH!

SoonerInKCMO
7/5/2006, 02:07 PM
Yeah, it's like a college dorm sometimes.

Still, a decent place to live most times.

Oh wow - I guessed right.

I lived there for two years just after it opened. Not planning on going back anytime soon. I think everyone on my floor was of the college dorm mentality - don't know how many times I was banging on some tool's door at 2 in the morning telling him to turn down the ****in' music.

I sound so old. :(

49r
7/5/2006, 02:13 PM
Oh wow - I guessed right.

I lived there for two years just after it opened. Not planning on going back anytime soon. I think everyone on my floor was of the college dorm mentality - don't know how many times I was banging on some tool's door at 2 in the morning telling him to turn down the ****in' music.

I sound so old. :(

It really varies from floor to floor in that building. Par for the course I suppose. Blame it on the low income requirements for some units.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/5/2006, 03:38 PM
At least the rednecks in Moore turn their attention away from bullets for a night to focus on the firecrackers.

And tell your neighbor that shooting off fireworks in a trailer park is never a good idea. Roman candle lands near the rear axle and you're sleeping in the kitchen area for a few nights.

Of course, it wouldn't bother me none if they just burned Moore to the ground. The grass there couldn't be any more brown anyway.

;):mad:

Czar Soonerov
7/5/2006, 05:16 PM
At least the rednecks in Moore....

They prefer to be called Moore-ons.

Viking Kitten
7/5/2006, 05:30 PM
http://img110.exs.cx/img110/9340/sandy3ip.jpg YOU VARMINTS BEST NOT TALK ABOUT MOORE THAT WAY!

bri
7/5/2006, 07:08 PM
Or what? They'll smile at us?

SoonerInKCMO
7/5/2006, 07:10 PM
Yeah, smile at you with their single rotted stub of a toof!

Then you'll be sorry that you mocked them.