PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Video

collegefbfan
7/4/2006, 05:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBTynSiPzAU

I am not a Texas Tech nor OU fan, just happened to come across this the other day....sorry if it is a repost.

BOOMERBRADLEY
7/4/2006, 05:58 PM
Its a repost, yes

And thanks for digging up bad memories...I appreciate that :)

Big Red Ron
7/4/2006, 06:05 PM
What a streach to find something even close to what we delt with in the last 2 minutes of that game.

The Consumate Showman
7/4/2006, 07:24 PM
that ****es me right the hell off, especially when you start reading his ignorant posts at the bottom of the page....

yermom
7/4/2006, 07:29 PM
yeah, well it's too bad they didn't do anything with their bowl berth ;)

enjoy your trip to Norman suckas

Texas Golfer
7/4/2006, 11:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBTynSiPzAU

I am not a Texas Tech nor OU fan, just happened to come across this the other day....sorry if it is a repost.

The fact that you say the refs +/- TD = 0 shows that you concede that Henderson's TD was bogus.

collegefbfan
7/5/2006, 09:00 AM
Oh yeah I agree the TD was bogus, like I said I am not a TTU or OU fan.....just Big 12 mainly. But it just goes to show you how bad the refs sucked that game both ways...now if the NCAA would actually grow some balls and be like soccer and tell them that they can never ref a game again after blown call after blown call......:rolleyes:

StoopTroup
7/5/2006, 10:49 AM
Saturday, November 11th...

You won't want to be from Lubbock that day.

sooner518
7/5/2006, 11:04 AM
if that play had happenned at the end of the 1st half, then I might concede this point. However, a blown holding call is alot easier to miss than 2 horrendous spots in the last 30 seconds of a game.

sooneron
7/5/2006, 12:55 PM
if that play had happenned at the end of the 1st half, then I might concede this point. However, a blown holding call is alot easier to miss than 2 horrendous spots in the last 30 seconds of a game.
Especially in the age of instant replay.

SoonerMooner
7/5/2006, 01:00 PM
Saturday, November 11th...

You won't want to be from Lubbock that day.

Yep, we are going to rape them worse than Michael Jackson tied up in a prison shower.

Partial Qualifier
7/5/2006, 02:03 PM
The thing I remember most about that day was the called TD which was later ruled bogus.

It was the only call in the last 5 minutes of that game which the replay fixed......... the TT guy is right freaking in front of the referee, bobbling the ball and eventually dropping it while out of bounds... I mean there is no chance of mistaking that it wasn't a reception but the ref just instinctively throws his hands up signalling "TD".. at that moment I knew - not suspected, KNEW something was up.

And didn't the Big 12 office say they "saw nothing wrong" with the calls... but then the Big 12 didn't hire that crew back for this year? Or something like that? someone fill me in

Snrfn4ever08
7/5/2006, 02:15 PM
i didn't need to see that

tbl
7/5/2006, 02:25 PM
The thing I remember most about that day was the called TD which was later ruled bogus.

It was the only call in the last 5 minutes of that game which the replay fixed......... the TT guy is right freaking in front of the referee, bobbling the ball and eventually dropping it while out of bounds... I mean there is no chance of mistaking that it wasn't a reception but the ref just instinctively throws his hands up signalling "TD".. at that moment I knew - not suspected, KNEW something was up.

I had the same thoughts... :mad: :eddie: :mad: :eddie:

goingoneight
7/5/2006, 09:35 PM
Bob will show just who has the better team in Norman this season... we keep telling OUrselves that, and we'll be opkay until that lOUd day comes in Norman.

The Ensuing Kickoff
7/6/2006, 08:27 PM
The guy who made that video is an *******.

85sooners
7/6/2006, 10:08 PM
BASTARDS!!!!!!

the dude
7/9/2006, 03:42 AM
Couple more interesting videos, courtesy of Jim:

http://www.jimsoklahomasportspage.com/umakethecall.html

Flagstaffsooner
7/9/2006, 08:31 AM
Couple more interesting videos, courtesy of Jim:

http://www.jimsoklahomasportspage.com/umakethecall.htmlThat just makes me sooooooo mad.

Big John
7/9/2006, 08:35 AM
post from youtube:
Oh, come on. I live in LA and don't like either team, but EVERYONE IN AMERICA knows that TTech stole that game. 3...THREE horribly blown calls in the last 60 seconds? I'm sure the Sooner fans could find a blown holding call in that game somewhere. Keep grasping at straws, Tech fans. THE WHOLE WORLD outside of Lubbock Texas knows that you guys stole one. AND that you're going to be bent over and buttraped when you play OU this fall.

Jello Biafra
7/9/2006, 03:55 PM
the azzhole on youtube arguing for the redwhores states that stoops is running a dirty program????

does anyone inside lubbock know about the "vitamin supplement" scandal that texas AND TT got spanked for a few years ago? am i dreaming this up or is oklahoma the only team in the big XII that does wicked deeds?

Jello Biafra
7/9/2006, 04:04 PM
the azzhole on youtube arguing for the redwhores states that stoops is running a dirty program????

does anyone inside lubbock know about the "vitamin supplement" scandal that texas AND TT got spanked for a few years ago? am i dreaming this up or is oklahoma the only team in the big XII that does wicked deeds?

wow.....you would be amazed to find out what a search in google for "NCAA investigations on texas tech" brings you...... check this one out at number 1 on the list.....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/writers/mike_fish/09/28/straight.shooting/index.html

Jello Biafra
7/9/2006, 04:08 PM
i knew i didn't dream it up.....

http://www.dailytoreador.com/media/storage/paper870/news/2005/03/01/CampusNews/Tech-Files.Official.Report.With.Ncaa-1280417.shtml?norewrite200607091708&sourcedomain=www.dailytoreador.com

soonerhubs
7/9/2006, 04:14 PM
Anyone catch the video with the fan heckling OU players? Now that shows class.

Big Red Ron
7/9/2006, 04:34 PM
wow.....you would be amazed to find out what a search in google for "NCAA investigations on texas tech" brings you...... check this one out at number 1 on the list.....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/writers/mike_fish/09/28/straight.shooting/index.htmlWOW, Eddie Sutton's Wildcat scandal made the top ten. I think they mentioned Tech in three of the top ten.

the dude
7/10/2006, 02:46 AM
post from youtube:
Oh, come on. I live in LA and don't like either team, but EVERYONE IN AMERICA knows that TTech stole that game. 3...THREE horribly blown calls in the last 60 seconds? I'm sure the Sooner fans could find a blown holding call in that game somewhere. Keep grasping at straws, Tech fans. THE WHOLE WORLD outside of Lubbock Texas knows that you guys stole one. AND that you're going to be bent over and buttraped when you play OU this fall.

Yeah. How about the guy's response. Something like, "Oh yeah, you're so unbiased. That's why you capitalized stuff." What a tard. They are in denial and will draw on imaginary strings to justify it.

the dude
7/10/2006, 02:54 AM
LOL!!! I posted the jimsoklahomasportspage link as a comment on the youtube.com video. The guy had it deleted and blocked me from making comments!!