PDA

View Full Version : Melo Gave Me a Truly Great Experiance

SicEmBaylor
7/4/2006, 02:53 AM
A truly orgasmic experiance.

She recommended that I try PBJ on toast. The warmth of the toast made the PB and Jelly get all melty and intermingle with each other in one pleasurable extasy of a sandwich. The key is to make sure the toast is very well done. It's no good if you just lightly brown the bread.

Melo is a genius. If you have a question about anything from life to sandwich making then Melo is the answer.

olevetonahill
7/4/2006, 03:08 AM
No more zimas
Get to bed

Melo
7/4/2006, 03:12 AM
:D

I told you! But remember, you cant eat it without a glass of ice cold milk.

Taxman71
7/4/2006, 06:13 AM
If you were an Okie, you would have been putting peanut butter on your pancakes years ago. It is unmatched greatness.

VeeJay
7/4/2006, 08:10 AM
I've never heard of an orgasm as the result of eating a sammich.

Wow!

JohnnyMack
7/4/2006, 08:11 AM
I've never heard of an orgasm as the result of eating a sammich.

Wow!

Never been to Elmer's I take it?

VeeJay
7/4/2006, 08:14 AM
No, Johnny - enlighten me.

JohnnyMack
7/4/2006, 08:27 AM
No, Johnny - enlighten me.

Never had a Badwich?

Brisket, hot links, bologna and a rib all jammed between two pieces of bread. Cover it with some bog-a-chu sauce and you gots an experience that rivals watching Jenna Jameson give Kate Beckinsale a sponge bath.

Scott D
7/4/2006, 08:36 AM
A truly orgasmic experiance.

She recommended that I try PBJ on toast. The warmth of the toast made the PB and Jelly get all melty and intermingle with each other in one pleasurable extasy of a sandwich. The key is to make sure the toast is very well done. It's no good if you just lightly brown the bread.

Melo is a genius. If you have a question about anything from life to sandwich making then Melo is the answer.

shel-tered.

BillyBall
7/4/2006, 09:41 AM
Never had a Badwich?

Brisket, hot links, bologna and a rib all jammed between two pieces of bread. Cover it with some bog-a-chu sauce and you gots an experience that rivals watching Jenna Jameson give Kate Beckinsale a sponge bath.

Pure Greatness.....

VeeJay
7/4/2006, 09:44 AM
Never had a Badwich?

...and I thought I've pretty much experienced it all. I'll have to take yer word fer it. :)

bri
7/4/2006, 10:50 AM
Maybe next she can give you a Speak 'N' Spell and you can experience proper spelling, monkeyboy. :D

OCUDad
7/4/2006, 11:19 AM
Oh, don't lecture SicEm on his spelling, bri. That will unleash an illiterate tirade about "if you correct my spelling, it's because that's all you can find wrong with my post." Stick to basic facts like (a) drives a pink VW Beetle, (b) drinks Zima, (c) strikes out regularly with the opposite sex and posts about it, (d) agonizes over whether to work or pursue another futile relationship, and (e) enjoys PBJ on toast as a sexual experience. :eek:

Ghey.