PDA

View Full Version : We need a Hot Sooner Girls section!

setem
7/2/2006, 10:59 PM
Someone start a petition to make a Hot Sooner Girls section!

I know Arkansas has a board devoted to shopped and unshopped hot hog ladies.

DO IT...DO IT

critical_phil
7/2/2006, 11:00 PM
i nominate 1tc....

yermom
7/2/2006, 11:02 PM
that would probably need it's own website ;)

oumartin
7/2/2006, 11:13 PM
what is classified as hot?
like breathing?

critical_phil
7/2/2006, 11:28 PM
what is classified as hot?
like breathing?

breathing + not your bitchy wife.

yermom
7/2/2006, 11:29 PM
you know his wife?

critical_phil
7/2/2006, 11:30 PM
you know his wife?

she's mentioned in every thread, so i kind of feel like i do....

Mongo
7/2/2006, 11:30 PM
Where is Al Gore at??

critical_phil
7/2/2006, 11:31 PM
Where is Al Gore at??

mongo,

for a guy that nobody likes, you make a good point.

<3,

sponsors

oumartin
7/2/2006, 11:32 PM
listen here CP,, if she reads that you are dead man.! :D

and hey, i gotta vent somewhere.

Mongo
7/2/2006, 11:39 PM
mongo,

for a guy that nobody likes, you make a good point.

<3,

sponsors

Que???

critical_phil
7/2/2006, 11:40 PM
oopsie..........

Mongo
7/2/2006, 11:52 PM
Just to be clear. After a year of mostly positive experience, in which I had decided to become an Elite Sponsor, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four weeks I can see this board is a place I don't want to be or patronize. There are two other boards which I believe have at least equivalent football knowledge without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &
eState Auction House Ltd.

setem
7/2/2006, 11:55 PM
Don't be mad Mongo! Here have a cigar....

oumartin
7/2/2006, 11:58 PM
hes' not mad. its a running joke on this board..
if you get your feelings hurt you are suppose to quit the board. or at least post the helander post.

Mongo
7/3/2006, 12:01 AM
I am not mad, specially wont get mad at someone who barely wins a fark match.

setem
7/3/2006, 12:03 AM
Yall should win the Hot Sooner Girls section contest. AAAAAND GO!

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/3/2006, 12:28 AM
We already have one...go look at OUSAEMom's profile...now that is more hott than anything you can ever imagine..on a scale of 1 to 10...54

GottaHavePride
7/3/2006, 02:01 AM
There used to be a thread devoted to that. It got moved to Smack Central, and even over there the pic linkage was getting SoonerFans.com blacklisted as a pr0n site by a lot of webfilters. That would be why the moderators now come down like a ton of rectangular building things on any posts of scantily-clad women. Phil's board, Phil's rules.

Al Gore
7/3/2006, 06:36 AM
There used to be a thread devoted to that. It got moved to Smack Central, and even over there the pic linkage was getting SoonerFans.com blacklisted as a pr0n site by a lot of webfilters. That would be why the moderators now come down like a ton of rectangular building things on any posts of scantily-clad women. Phil's board, Phil's rules.Do you remember the thread? Was it archived?

bri
7/3/2006, 07:17 AM
Jesus, I hate this place sometimes.

Al Gore
7/3/2006, 10:22 AM
I think this is some kind of joke thread.......

OUinFLA
7/3/2006, 10:35 AM
Do you remember the thread? Was it archived?

yeah, it's in the SF Moderators Only Forum..........along with all of your other threads.
:D

achiro
7/3/2006, 10:44 AM
I am convinced that the whole "Al Gore's wife is hot" or similar conversations are just a big scam on everyone. He's even been "banned" a couple of times for supposedly posting pics of her. I've been here a while now and have never seen said pics. I think its just a long standing joke. You know, between him and the mods, they just sit back and say that he is in trouble for posting pics so that everyone else can go into the, "I didn't see anything" mode. Ha ha on us.:texan:

GottaHavePride
7/3/2006, 11:04 AM
Do you remember the thread? Was it archived?

I think it was on a previous edition of the board software. But it was titled "Friends reminded me of something last night...", started with a pic of Denise Richards, and spiraled quickly out of control after that. I think Norm started it in his pre-Mod days.

Mjcpr
7/3/2006, 11:13 AM
Jesus, I hate this place sometimes.

That didn't take long.

:D

Al Gore
7/3/2006, 12:16 PM
I am convinced that the whole "Al Gore's wife is hot" or similar conversations are just a big scam on everyone. He's even been "banned" a couple of times for supposedly posting pics of her. I've been here a while now and have never seen said pics. I think its just a long standing joke. You know, between him and the mods, they just sit back and say that he is in trouble for posting pics so that everyone else can go into the, "I didn't see anything" mode. Ha ha on us.:texan:
We posted it on the "Invisible Thread"

Al Gore
7/3/2006, 12:18 PM
He's even been "banned" a couple of times for supposedly posting pics of her. Try 57 times and still counting.....

yermom
7/3/2006, 12:26 PM
I think it was on a previous edition of the board software. But it was titled "Friends reminded me of something last night...", started with a pic of Denise Richards, and spiraled quickly out of control after that. I think Norm started it in his pre-Mod days.

wasn't it Jennifer Anniston?

and there was the AG's Hot Sooner Wives thread too ;)

Al Gore
7/3/2006, 06:22 PM
Yep

Newbomb Turk
7/3/2006, 06:45 PM

yes - it was not the "Friends reminded me of something.." thread.

GottaHavePride
7/3/2006, 11:54 PM
wasn't it Jennifer Anniston?

Nope, there's some episode where DR is a guest star. And that thread was back from the days when people like Steel Panz actually posted. ;)

Al Gore
7/4/2006, 12:49 AM
Nope, there's some episode where DR is a guest star. And that thread was back from the days when people like Steel Panz actually posted. ;)I still chat with Steel Panz on Yahoo........

ouflak
7/4/2006, 04:37 AM
I really wish we would set up a password protected forum for just these kinds of pics. Then it would be impossible to hot link which means that SoonerFans could never be blacklisted. Also don't allow attachments, so any pics posted in the forum aren't in any way hosted here. I'm sure it would not be hard to set up.

Al Gore
7/4/2006, 10:21 AM
....or I could show you a site for amateurs.....

slickdawg
7/4/2006, 10:27 AM
Go check out cack5's place - cockytalk.com , they've got a cockybabes
forum, and you can't get banned there.

Al Gore
7/4/2006, 10:44 AM
I just started a thread "Boomer Sooner" in the Cocky Babes....

yermom
7/4/2006, 01:48 PM
I really wish we would set up a password protected forum for just these kinds of pics. Then it would be impossible to hot link which means that SoonerFans could never be blacklisted. Also don't allow attachments, so any pics posted in the forum aren't in any way hosted here. I'm sure it would not be hard to set up.

i think it's more of a intent to keep it family friendly, etc... than a technical problem

you already have to be registered to see the Fark Forum, right?

the Sponsor's Forum is already pretty limited too...

ouflak
7/5/2006, 10:50 AM
i think it's more of a intent to keep it family friendly, etc... than a technical problem

Agreed, but why would anybody who's interested in the 'family friendly' experience get the password (you'd have to contact a mod to get the password to this forum and there would no cookies, so you would have to specifically log into this forum everytime) and go into this forum? Also, this is a site of/for adult sports fans right? It's not kid's soccer league or Hot Wheels collectibles that's the topic of this forum. It's major college sports, in particular football. I'm not sure what family experiece one expects to get from such a forum, but if that's important, then fine. Make a special forum that's set aside for the adult sports fans on the site, that is password protected with no cookies. That way, there is no hot linking and thus no blacklisting of the forum. Like you said, technically this is not an issue.

you already have to be registered to see the Fark Forum, right?

I might be wrong, but I think they only have that requirement during periods of extremely high traffic, often generated by a special Czar fark or one of those rare threads that come along once in an internet generation.

bri
7/5/2006, 07:16 PM
I think it's more a matter of the guy that OWNS THE F*CKING SITE wanting to keep it the way HE wants it.

Here's a novel idea: Why don't you guys who are DYING to see some titties go pony up some cash and start your OWN F*CKING BOARD? Until then, SHUT YOUR F*CKING MOUTHS, YOU F*CKING PATHETIC PERVERTS.

Sweet Jehovah on a saltine.

yermom
7/5/2006, 07:19 PM
yeah, like Bri doesn't want to see some titties

Viking Kitten
7/5/2006, 07:26 PM
I think it's more a matter of the guy that OWNS THE F*CKING SITE wanting to keep it the way HE wants it.

Here's a novel idea: Why don't you guys who are DYING to see some titties go pony up some cash and start your OWN F*CKING BOARD? Until then, SHUT YOUR F*CKING MOUTHS, YOU F*CKING PATHETIC PERVERTS.

Sweet Jehovah on a saltine.

Or just do a google search for "tits."

bri
7/5/2006, 07:27 PM
Or just do a google search for "tits."

Careful, you're gonna make their f*ckin' heads EXPLODE with your crazy "logic" and "simple solutions".

Czar Soonerov
7/5/2006, 07:28 PM
Or just go www.VKentertainment.com (www.disney.com) and join for a low monthly fee!

:eek:

Viking Kitten
7/5/2006, 07:31 PM
:eek:

First person who says, "no, we said hot Sooner girls" gets knifed in the small intestine.

bri
7/5/2006, 07:41 PM
yeah, like Bri doesn't want to see some titties

Dude, I LOVE titties. Titties are great.

See, what I do is, when I want to see titties, I GO TO A WEBSITE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR THE VIEWING OF TITTIES. And once I've gotten my fill of titties, I come back to this board and the world goes on without anyone trying to tell someone how to set up his website. CRAZY, isn't it?

yermom
7/5/2006, 07:42 PM
it's really too bad we can't place bets on titties

Czar Soonerov
7/5/2006, 07:45 PM
I think we need a "Tits Central" forum. Beano?

bri
7/5/2006, 07:46 PM
I can think of a couple spreads I'd like to cover...

Thank you, I'll be here all week! Be sure and tip your waitstaff!!

Mjcpr
7/5/2006, 07:47 PM
it's really too bad we can't place bets on titties

Do you think we could if we had a board where you needed a password to get to where we kept all the titties?

bri
7/5/2006, 07:47 PM
I think we need a "Tits Central" forum. Beano?

God dammit, if we get a "Tits Central" forum before we get a "Slamball" forum...JIHAD!!!! STABBY STABBY DIEDIEDIE!!!!!!11onewonone :eddie: :mad: :rcmad:

yermom
7/5/2006, 07:51 PM
what if we hide them in the Gymnastics Folder?

Czar Soonerov
7/5/2006, 07:58 PM
We could have a weekly "Titoff." I volunteer to run it. :)

Mjcpr
7/5/2006, 08:00 PM
I rate this thread 5 Tits.

slickdawg
7/5/2006, 08:18 PM
Damn, I didn't know we could says tits, titties, or tittys.

Why do I feel we all will be banned?

yermom
7/5/2006, 08:31 PM
yeah, we usually say tittays

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/6/2006, 06:42 AM
Or just do a google search for "tits."That requires too much work.

crawfish
7/6/2006, 07:56 AM
http://www.mobirds.org/Galleries/Images/Nisbett/Tufted%20Titmouse.jpg

Hee hee hee hee hee.