PDA

View Full Version : So I work at this restaurant....

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/2/2006, 06:12 PM
So I work at this restaurant. Anyway there was two couples there a few days ago. One was an older couple and then there was this UGLY guy with a sexy wife. Well this older man was a man's man. I mean he devoured his steak like a man should...I mean he dusted off everything but connective tissues and a few tiny morsels of meat. I mean back during the depression this is how MEN ate. His son was such a wussy liberal, he wanted a salad with lime juice and then he barely finished his hamburger. What has become of this once great country i used to live in :(

StoopTroup
7/2/2006, 06:13 PM
Did anyone sop up a biscuit in something?

Sooner24
7/2/2006, 06:39 PM
So I work at this restaurant. Anyway there was two couples there a few days ago. One was an older couple and then there was this UGLY guy with a sexy wife. Well this older man was a man's man. I mean he devoured his steak like a man should...I mean he dusted off everything but connective tissues and a few tiny morsels of meat. I mean back during the depression this is how MEN ate. His son was such a wussy liberal, he wanted a salad with lime juice and then he barely finished his hamburger. What has become of this once great country i used to live in :(

So can we come by and you comp us a meal? :D

Mongo
7/2/2006, 07:32 PM

How did those people tip??

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/2/2006, 07:36 PM
1 Dollar..which i traded for a pickle :(

Sooner24
7/2/2006, 07:42 PM
So what about the comped meal? :D

King Crimson
7/2/2006, 07:46 PM
working in restaurants is a dark lesson in human nature....in so many many ways.

oumartin
7/2/2006, 07:47 PM
look, you treat me good and i'll leave you a decent tip. where is this place?

PhilTLL
7/2/2006, 07:47 PM
I know this will open up a whole other can of worms, but: They only tipped a single dollar? Did you drop the steak on the ground or something?

Edit: You know what, I didn't even make the connection to that other thread. Yes, I am an idiot.

Mongo
7/2/2006, 07:56 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72409

Maybe if you wouldnt have "accidently" dropped the silverware on my crotch and try and grab for it, there would have been a better tip.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/3/2006, 12:20 AM
sorry I have "a thing" for ugly guys... ;)

Mongo
7/3/2006, 12:24 AM
shut your c*ck garage and get me some more sweet tea:D

Sooner in Tampa
7/3/2006, 09:38 AM
This is a funny @ss thread !!!

Thank you for the laugh.

Mongo
7/3/2006, 01:09 PM
your welcome Carolina, now where is Gandalf with my tea??

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/3/2006, 02:41 PM
Dane Cook is in the back getting that tea ready for you ;)

OUHOMER
7/3/2006, 03:07 PM
Did he ask for a to go box??