PDA

View Full Version : Willjasonwhitewin.com

SeattleOUstudent
7/2/2006, 05:11 PM
You dissapoint me, BC Clark

www.willjasonwhitewin.com

critical_phil
7/2/2006, 05:29 PM
looks like the real winner here is JW's orthodontist. from the photo, it looks like he had a toof alignment.

either that or Czar is doing work for bc clark on the side.....

SicEmBaylor
7/2/2006, 05:38 PM
That is just a little...weird....

Although, I did enter to win.

Sooner24
7/2/2006, 06:01 PM
If you live in Oklahoma and don't know the BC Clark jingle you must live down around Haworth and don't have a tv or electricity.

SeattleOUstudent
7/2/2006, 06:04 PM
Is that his baby's momma?

Sooner24
7/2/2006, 06:41 PM
I was wondering the same thing?

hurricane'bone
7/2/2006, 06:44 PM
If you live in Oklahoma and don't know the BC Clark jingle you must live down around Haworth and don't have a tv or electricity.

I have lived in Oklahoma my entire life and have never heard the jingle.

Sooner24
7/2/2006, 06:46 PM
I have lived in Oklahoma my entire life and have never heard the jingle.

You must live in a van down by the river.

Sooner24
7/2/2006, 06:52 PM
HISTORY OF THE JINGLE

When the B. C. Clark Christmas Jingle first aired, certainly no one could have predicted that over the years it would become the Oklahoma tradition that it is today. Intended to promote B. C. Clark’s annual Anniversary Sale, it has evolved over time into Oklahoma’s own Christmas carol.

The Jingle was first written and produced in 1956, and soon it developed a life of its own. The public made that clear in 1973 when B. C. Clark produced a new jingle thinking the original one was dated and had run its course. It was replaced with the old familiar one within hours, after a barrage of complaints. One small adjustment did have to be made in 1977 when television commercials went from 60 seconds to 30 seconds. Originally 35 seconds long, the line “The Christmas wish of B. C. Clark is to keep on pleasing you” had to be edited from the original song in order to make it fit. Today, people still ask about the mysterious “missing line.”

It is very possible that the B. C. Clark Christmas Jingle may be the longest continuously running jingle in the entire United States, and in December of 1999, it made its national television debut when actress Megan Mullally, an Oklahoma City native, sang the Jingle on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. It has been sent to service men and women overseas, sung on airplanes full of homesick Oklahomans, used to lighten the mood at church services, performed at school pageants, and it has even become a standard at many holiday songfests and concerts. Most Oklahomans will agree that it’s just not Christmas without the B. C. Clark Jingle.

http://www.bcclark.com/Link.aspx?url=4369&ContentID=8393

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/2/2006, 07:09 PM
looks like the real winner here is JW's orthodontist. from the photo, it looks like he had a toof alignment.

either that or Czar is doing work for bc clark on the side.....Heh, yep. He's had work done for sure.

oumartin
7/2/2006, 07:49 PM
post a pic capture of the girl and i'll let you know if its his babys momma..

she did grow up in this neck of the woods.

Jimminy Crimson
7/2/2006, 10:38 PM
It is.

They're good people.

Seriously, you can't live in Oklahoma without knowing what the BC Clark jingle is. Nope. I don't believe you, h'cane'bone. ;)

SoonerInKCMO
7/2/2006, 11:04 PM
I never heard the jingle while I was living in Tulsa for three years.

Yet another reason why OKC sucks less. ;)

oumartin
7/2/2006, 11:07 PM
song makes me horny

setem
7/3/2006, 12:07 AM
Am I the only person in the world who thinks Megan Mullally is a ****? She has that mom next door sexiness!

oumartin
7/3/2006, 12:11 AM
yes she is attractive in that sorta way..