PDA

View Full Version : Invent your own impossiblitity here

Blitzkrieg
7/1/2006, 09:53 PM
Something that could never happen, so get ignorant if you really want to. "I'd like to watch the video "BIG TIME" by Peter Gabriel while tripping on LSD with William Shakespeare, who would be tripping with me. Maybe he could explain that mind blowing experience, because I can't." Of course, breaking out claymation on a medivial dude really isn't very fair. It'd be like asking me to joust someone.

Frozen Sooner
7/2/2006, 12:51 AM
I would like to read through a political thread without posting in it or getting annoyed. Like, at all.

You said we could get pretty far out in left field.

BajaOklahoma
7/2/2006, 01:04 AM
I would like to read through a political thread without posting in it or getting annoyed. Like, at all.

You said we could get pretty far out in left field.

Make that right field, liberal boy! :mad:

;)

critical_phil
7/2/2006, 01:35 AM
i think i already covered this in my convertible jag-camino ice cream truck thread:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/critical_phil/jag.jpg

Melo
7/2/2006, 01:39 AM
I'd like to post something on sfs one day and not get punked by a bunch of 30+ men who have nothing better to do than make fun of little girls.

;)

olevetonahill
7/2/2006, 01:56 AM
I'd like to post something on sfs one day that made sense ;)
Had to know it was coming your way :D
Sides you didnt say anything about 50 Plus :cool:

SicEmBaylor
7/2/2006, 02:03 AM
I'd like for the South Oval to accept Zima drinking cigar smoking Baylor guys who drive New Beetles as the norm, being perfectly acceptable, and the masculine thing to do.

That is all.

Oh, and also I wish William_Favor and Tuba would figure out what conservatism is really about.

Okay, now that is all.

SicEmBaylor
7/2/2006, 02:05 AM
Oh, one more thing..
As a committed southern nationalist I would like for my southland to end its "strategic pause" and launch a new offensive into the heart of yankeedom.

Now THAT is all.

Melo
7/2/2006, 03:07 AM
Had to know it was coming your way :D
Sides you didnt say anything about 50 Plus :cool:

I never said I was smart, I was just calling everyone out who likes to rub it in my face. That would be you. :D

olevetonahill
7/2/2006, 03:19 AM
I never said I was smart, I was just calling everyone out who likes to rub it in my face. That would be you. :D
You know we love you , We can give you hell but everyone else better leave ya alone ;)

Flagstaffsooner
7/2/2006, 03:38 AM
Oh, one more thing..
As a committed southern nationalist I would like for my southland to end its "strategic pause" and launch a new offensive into the heart of yankeedom.

Now THAT is all.Yes, Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!! Naty and Zima unite!http://www.arrowheadtradingpost.com/images/confederate_flag.jpg

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/2/2006, 03:49 AM
I want to eat corn flakes off of my girlfriends stomach...that would be hott. Oh and her wearing nothing but my new balance shoes. Or Not steal all of the cover off my bed :P

StoopTroup
7/2/2006, 08:44 AM
I would like to see Melo become a successful entrepreneur who one day helps to fund more renovations to all the Sooner Stadiums with the money she has made from all of her inventions.

http://www.outsidethemargins.com/bc-mello.jpg