PDA

View Full Version : Saturday night, the wife is out of town

Newbomb Turk
7/1/2006, 07:00 PM
...and I am doing laundry.

I'm a party animal I tell ya!

Flagstaffsooner
7/1/2006, 07:08 PM
I did six hours of housework today. But I am single. Cats have a clean box and I cleaned under the refrigerator. Might as well make use of these nine Saturdays before I will be butt-stuck in front of the tube watching our Glorious Sooners.

slickdawg
7/1/2006, 07:13 PM
I did six hours of housework today. But I am single. Cats have a clean box and I cleaned under the refrigerator. Might as well make use of these nine Saturdays before I will be butt-stuck in front of the tube watching our Glorious Sooners.

**** you and **** your 75 degree no humidity ****ing weather, azzhole.

I mean that in the nicest possible way.

;)

Newbomb Turk
7/1/2006, 07:16 PM
I did yard work half the day already. Tomorrow brings more laundry, vacuuming and general house cleaning.

I want the place to be clean when the wife comes home tomorrow evening. I'm hoping she rewards me for the clean house. :D

slickdawg
7/1/2006, 07:22 PM
I did yard work half the day already. Tomorrow brings more laundry, vacuuming and general house cleaning.

I want the place to be clean when the wife comes home tomorrow evening. I'm hoping she rewards me for the clean house. :D

She'll thank you for your work, then turn in for an early bedtime.

:texan:

Newbomb Turk
7/1/2006, 07:23 PM
She'll thank you for your work, then turn in for an early bedtime.

:texan:

as long as bedtime does not mean "sleep", I'm cool with that.

Flagstaffsooner
7/1/2006, 07:28 PM
**** you and **** your 75 degree no humidity ****ing weather, azzhole.

I mean that in the nicest possible way.

;)The Monsoon is on smarta$$ it was 82 and 46%, I was sweating like a whore in church.:P

Newbomb Turk
7/1/2006, 07:33 PM
the good thing about doing laundry is that I can drink beer and watch the Pepsi 400 at the same time.

oumartin
7/1/2006, 07:43 PM
well if you lived at my home. she would walk in the door and throw all her stuff on the floor right inside the door. then she would go pull all the cups and trash outta the car and throw them on the cabinet where the remainder of the pop will run out.
then she will complain about how tired she is from the drive and how it must be nice to have the house to yourself.

bigdsooner
7/1/2006, 07:46 PM
i dont let my wife leave the house ;)

Newbomb Turk
7/1/2006, 07:48 PM
well if you lived at my home. she would walk in the door and throw all her stuff on the floor right inside the door. then she would go pull all the cups and trash outta the car and throw them on the cabinet where the remainder of the pop will run out.
then she will complain about how tired she is from the drive and how it must be nice to have the house to yourself.

You're a lucky guy martin. ;)

I hate to say this, but I thought of you when I posted this. I remembered how you've remarked about doing all the housework.

My kid has been helping me a little too - taking care of the dog and cleaning his room. I bribed him though, and told him that if he helped me this week I would buy him a PS2 game. :O

Newbomb Turk
7/1/2006, 07:50 PM
i dont let my wife leave the house ;)

heh

I usually don't let my wife leave the house either. But her brother died last week and she wanted to go back 'home' for the service and to see her family. I had to work, so jr. and I stayed here.

bigdsooner
7/1/2006, 08:05 PM
sorry to hear that newbomb. do an extra good job for her, she needs it

oumartin
7/1/2006, 08:10 PM
so, did you keep your end of the bargain?
what game did you buy him?

Newbomb Turk
7/1/2006, 08:15 PM
sorry to hear that newbomb. do an extra good job for her, she needs it

thank you. I'll try. :D

Newbomb Turk
7/1/2006, 08:17 PM
so, did you keep your end of the bargain?
what game did you buy him?

yes - I took him to Gamestop today and he decided he would rather pick out two used games than one new one. Some Rachet and Clank something or other.

While he was shopping, I hit the bargain rack and bought Tiger Woods 2003 and Ford Racing - $2.99 each.

Newbomb Turk
7/2/2006, 09:44 PM
Sunday night. The wife is back home.

She noticed the clean house. Here's to hoping she is very appreciative of my efforts. :D

Turk - out.

StoopTroup
7/2/2006, 09:46 PM
Good Luck. ;)

Mongo
7/2/2006, 09:50 PM
Sunday night. The wife is back home.

She noticed the clean house. Here's to hoping she is very appreciative of my efforts. :D

Turk - out.

Your wife is home and your posting pics in the 4th of July thread??? Your wife must be pretty cool to let you do that.:)