PDA

View Full Version : Parker Posey > Kate Bosworth

royalfan5
6/30/2006, 04:47 PM
I think this needs to be said. Kate Bosworth as a brunette = Meh for me.

GottaHavePride
6/30/2006, 04:49 PM
For a second I thought you were out of your mind and had typed Parker Posey > Kate Beckinsale.

royalfan5
6/30/2006, 04:53 PM
For a second I thought you were out of your mind and had typed Parker Posey > Kate Beckinsale.
You're right, I would be out of my mind if I typed that.

Beef
6/30/2006, 04:54 PM
Ditto.

yermom
6/30/2006, 05:28 PM
nah, i immediately thought Superman when i saw Parker Posey

in the movie i thought Kate Bosworth was pretty hot as a brunette... and i was thinking that Parker Posey isn't aging well...

royalfan5
6/30/2006, 05:37 PM
nah, i immediately thought Superman when i saw Parker Posey

in the movie i thought Kate Bosworth was pretty hot as a brunette... and i was thinking that Parker Posey isn't aging well...
I've got a thing for women in their late 30's though, so that was a contributing factor in my thinking.

slickdawg
6/30/2006, 06:03 PM
Blondes, man, blondes.

Ironically, I still think Liz Taylor during Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, was the hottest woman EVAR. Ashley Judd is right behind her.

FWIW, I HATE JESSICA SIMPSON.

OCUDad
6/30/2006, 06:08 PM
Ditto to Taylor and Judd, and I'd throw Catherine Zeta-Jones right in there with those two.

IB4OU2
6/30/2006, 06:16 PM
Blondes, man, blondes.

Ironically, I still think Liz Taylor during Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, was the hottest woman EVAR. Ashley Judd is right behind her.

Yea, I'm a brunnete fancier myself. But I did date a few blondes in my distant past. Is Winona really Ashley's sister?

Okla-homey
6/30/2006, 07:03 PM
Blondes, man, blondes.

Mendacity!

SoonerStormchaser
6/30/2006, 10:04 PM
Yea, I'm a brunnete fancier myself. But I did date a few blondes in my distant past. Is Winona really Ashley's sister?

Half-sister...different fathers, obviously.

slickdawg
6/30/2006, 10:07 PM
Half-sister...different fathers, obviously.

Yeah, Ashley's dad was a human being. I don't know what Winona's was.

:texan:

GottaHavePride
6/30/2006, 11:22 PM
Yeah, Ashley's dad was a human being. I don't know what Winona's was.

:texan:

I'm fairly certain it was one of these two:

http://www.cybertronical.com/allsites/starwars/main/aliens/jabba_the_hutt/jabba.jpg

http://www.sith.nl/multimedia/characters/rancor/rancor4.jpg