PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to make millions of $$$$?

Mongo
6/30/2006, 11:13 AM
I am starting a new line of clothes for men in a category not touched by regular clothes makers. Mens' Paternity clothes. As my wife gets bigger, so do I. I used to be a small A cup, but now I am a full blown B cup. I put on about 10 lbs. in the past 2 months. I need solid investors to get on the ground floor of this company. The sky is the limit.

yermom
6/30/2006, 11:21 AM
so, a Manternity line?

frankensooner
6/30/2006, 11:24 AM
Tis true, I did it with my wife's first pregnancy. I ballooned up to 230. That is about 40 lbs more than I weight now.

Second and third time, I knew better, it is a lot harder to take off than put on.

Viking Kitten
6/30/2006, 11:25 AM
Okay, I'm in... but this company needs to draw the line at men's nursing bras.

Mongo
6/30/2006, 11:28 AM
Okay, I'm in... but this company needs to draw the line at men's nursing bras.

VK, that is a sexist way of thinking. I will not have this company be narrow minded in its offerings to the male clientel.

:)

Viking Kitten
6/30/2006, 11:31 AM
Well. Okay I guess. We wouldn't want to restrict anyone's access.

BudSooner
6/30/2006, 11:32 AM

Osce0la
6/30/2006, 12:43 PM
Well. Okay I guess. We wouldn't want to restrict anyone's access.
Not to mention the discrimination lawsuits that would surely be filed on a new, up and coming company after said company decided the men couldn't have their nursing bras just because they're men and don't produce milk.

I say surely because I would file the lawsuit as a way to make some quick money at someone else's expense ;)

OCUDad
6/30/2006, 02:06 PM
Before going out looking for venture capital, be sure to check with the U.S. Patent Office. I think Seinfeld owns the patent on the "bro" bra for men.