PDA

View Full Version : leavin, on a jet plane

TopDaugIn2000
6/30/2006, 08:29 AM
heading out to sunny california bright and early in the mornin to see the fam-damily.

Ready for some R&R, beach time, pool time, etc. It'll be rough. Always get the royal treatment while I'm out there, limo and all.

ahhhhhhh

so ready

olevetonahill
6/30/2006, 08:32 AM
Dont know when Ill be back again .
Have a fun time kid :D

Mjcpr
6/30/2006, 08:44 AM
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1881/tokucamrylimo4kq.jpg

TopDaugIn2000
6/30/2006, 08:55 AM
a little red x. nice

Mjcpr
6/30/2006, 09:03 AM
a little red x. nice

It was a riot.

:D

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/30/2006, 09:04 AM
oh have fun!

TopDaugIn2000
6/30/2006, 09:20 AM
It was a riot.

it shows up now.

not QUITE the limo I'll be cruising around in, but thanks. :D

TopDaugIn2000
6/30/2006, 09:21 AM
that last time I was out there it was my birthday, sept 17. the day we lost to UCLA. :(

but I did get to chat it up with Sherri in the airport later that night. :D

LAX was flooded with sad sooner fans.

1stTimeCaller
6/30/2006, 09:21 AM
I've never understood most people's fascination with riding in a limo.

Okla-homey
6/30/2006, 09:23 AM
Always get the royal treatment while I'm out there, limo and all.

ahhhhhhh

so ready

I take it they never found out about Akmed then?;)

TopDaugIn2000
6/30/2006, 09:24 AM
it's ok. would be more fun if I had my buddies there though. kinda boring by myself.

my aunt and uncle refuse to fight the people in order to go to LAX. So they just send a limo for me instead.

Mjcpr
I've never understood most people's fascination with riding in a limo.

That's why I LOVE funerals!

TopDaugIn2000
I take it they never found out about Akmed then?;)

they know about him, and they are fine with it. they are on my dad's side, and they are MUCH more liberal than my baptist parents/grandparents

Okla-homey
6/30/2006, 10:47 AM
they know about him, and they are fine with it. they are on my dad's side, and they are MUCH more liberal than my baptist parents/grandparents

So, they would be like the groom's family in that whole Fokker dealio?;)

Boarder
6/30/2006, 10:49 AM
http://home.att.net/~wordaboutbiehn/Tombstone09a.jpg

Well....Bye...

NormanPride
6/30/2006, 10:58 AM
Maybe your radical hair stylings will be more accepted out there. Good luck.

;)

TopDaugIn2000
6/30/2006, 11:07 AM
So, they would be like the groom's family in that whole Fokker dealio?;)

close.

heh

he's a producer, she's a retired dancer (used to dance in a lot of old Elvis movies) and now she's an artist.

TopDaugIn2000
6/30/2006, 11:07 AM
Maybe your radical hair stylings will be more accepted out there. Good luck.

;)

actually, my hair has gotten pretty calm lately. going to get it cut at 11:30 though, gotta get groomed before headin to the big city.

MamaMia
6/30/2006, 11:24 AM
Have fun. I always take an inhaler with me to sunny California. My granddaughters other grandmothers brothers girlfriend who lives in California bought an Ionic Breeze. She said that by noon it was coughing. :P

Okla-homey
6/30/2006, 11:35 AM
Have fun. I always take an inhaler with me to sunny California. My granddaughters other grandmothers brothers girlfriend who lives in California bought an Ionic Breeze. She said that by noon it was coughing. :P

Yep, its all that second-hand car exhaust.

NormanPride
6/30/2006, 11:56 AM

Did that confuse the hell out of anyone else? There must be a geneaology gene somewhere that I missed out on.

Okla-homey
6/30/2006, 12:56 PM
Did that confuse the hell out of anyone else? There must be a geneaology gene somewhere that I missed out on.

Not confusing, she was referring to her grandchild's great uncle's main squeeze. Please try to keep up.;)

MamaMia
6/30/2006, 12:59 PM
Not confusing, she was referring to her grandchild's great uncle's main squeeze. Please try to keep up.;)Yeah, her. :D

She use to live in San Diego but part of her home slipped down the hill. Its all for the best that she moved while they try to gather it back up.

TopDaugIn2000
6/30/2006, 01:41 PM
totally lost me.

TopDaugIn2000
6/30/2006, 01:43 PM
got my hair cut. went to a new girl, a co-workers aunt here in PV (cause I couldn't get into my usual girl before I leave)

When I had to turn OFF the paved road and then found the place next to the FEED STORE I got a little worried and nearly turned around. but she did fine. I'm all groomed now.

NormanPride
6/30/2006, 02:19 PM
pics? :D

MamaMia
6/30/2006, 02:24 PM
got my hair cut. went to a new girl, a co-workers aunt here in PV (cause I couldn't get into my usual girl before I leave)

When I had to turn OFF the paved road and then found the place next to the FEED STORE I got a little worried and nearly turned around. but she did fine. I'm all groomed now.
Do you tip well? Because if you tip well, that shouldnt happen. Mine will come in a little early or stay a tad bit late to accomodate me. She did that very thing the other day for a funeral I had to attend. There is such a thing as a hair emergency. If my hair dresser did that to me I would find another.

OCUDad
6/30/2006, 02:25 PM
I couldn't get into my usual girl before I leave.:eek:

Ike
6/30/2006, 02:29 PM
Every time I think of that song...I think of these lyrics instead.

There's so many times we've crashed and burned,
Seems like the colonel would finally learn
Our Russian jets don't make good submarines.
We fly out to protect our nation
And use seat bottoms for floatation.
The water's warm, and we're good swimmers too.

So kiss me and smile for me,
Call my folks in Tripoli,
Tell them that Khadafi made me go.
I'm a Libyan on a jet plane,
I don't know if I'll be back again.
Muammar, I hate to go.

Aircraft carrier J.F.K
Come to blow our chemical plant away
But we keep telling them it's just pharmaceutical.

So miss me and pray for me
Bow down to the East for me
Kneel and gently kiss my butt good-bye
I'm a Libyan on a jet plane,
Don't know if I'll be back again.
Libyan on a jet plane,
Don't know if I'll be back again

TopDaugIn2000
6/30/2006, 02:44 PM
Do you tip well? Because if you tip well, that shouldnt happen. Mine will come in a little early or stay a tad bit late to accomodate me. She did that very thing the other day for a funeral I had to attend. There is such a thing as a hair emergency. If my hair dresser did that to me I would find another.

yes, I do tip well, but she was going to be out of town the weekend I needed to go (I still use a girl in my hometown, so I always try to get in when I go visit my parents)

and the one that I had before that (a long time friend since we were kids) would NOT stay late to cut my hair the evening before my grandpa's funeral. haven't been back obviously.

MamaMia
6/30/2006, 03:00 PM
yes, I do tip well, but she was going to be out of town the weekend I needed to go (I still use a girl in my hometown, so I always try to get in when I go visit my parents)

and the one that I had before that (a long time friend since we were kids) would NOT stay late to cut my hair the evening before my grandpa's funeral. haven't been back obviously.I did that very thing when my former hairdresser didnt fit me in. I tipped her well, eventhough she is the shop owner. I went through 3 beauticians but finally found a good one. :)

TopDaugIn2000
6/30/2006, 04:07 PM
I can understand being out of town or something, but to just not be willing to stay long enough for me to get there is a tad shallow. buh bye.

MamaMia
6/30/2006, 05:05 PM
I can understand being out of town or something, but to just not be willing to stay long enough for me to get there is a tad shallow. buh bye.In my case, I just needed a trim and style and had never asked to be fit in before. Her shop is a few doors down from our clinic. I ran into her the next day at Walmart about 20 minutes after seeing her leave her shop. She was just messing around. That would have been a good time to be doing my hair. :cool: