PDA

View Full Version : Oregon Losing 4

SoonerForever
6/29/2006, 06:53 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2504805

snp
6/29/2006, 07:00 PM
Jackson, a sophomore, was the only player among the four that played last season, with 27 carries for 107 yards.

Too bad it wasn't Dixon, Leaf, Stewart, and a CB.

SoonerForever
6/29/2006, 07:11 PM
was'nt he the subject of a thread last week though....something about meeting AD??

snp
6/29/2006, 07:16 PM
No. That's Stewart, the guy mentioned in the article.

goingoneight
6/29/2006, 10:46 PM
Levi Horn was supposedly a great blocker and they were depending on him since they've boasted returning all of their linemen. I'm sure they've got replacements, since Schmiddy doesn't work for UO... :D

I wonder how many clicked that link and read "Oregon" and clicked 'back...' Note: they wrote OU...

You know, I don't think they'll pull it off, but if UO beats us, I really like Bellotti and Co. A classy crew for the most part (and NO, DuckTruck doesn't count)... It would be nice if we dropped the L to them, to see them take it all. I mean, they safely won 10 games last season aside from playing the SUC miracle team... A W over SUC could do great things for them, whether they beat OU or not...

yermom
6/29/2006, 11:52 PM
Citing lack of playing time, four players leave OU

that would have been a great subject for this thread :P

The Consumate Showman
6/30/2006, 12:17 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzz................zz...z....z........... ..................................

milesl
6/30/2006, 12:37 PM
can you copy and paste the article, for us sports filtered internet access people .
Thanks in advance

yermom
6/30/2006, 12:52 PM
can you copy and paste the article, for us sports filtered internet access people .
Thanks in advance

they filter that site and not this one? amateurs. :P

Citing lack of playing time, four players leave OU
Associated Press

EUGENE Ore. -- Four University of Oregon football players -- running back Terrell Jackson, defensive lineman Thor Pili, linebacker Tucker Callahan and offensive lineman Levi Horn -- have decided to leave Oregon for more playing time.

Jackson, a sophomore, was the only player among the four that played last season, with 27 carries for 107 yards. He ran for 29 yards in his lone start against Stanford.

He also caught eight passes for an additional 37 yards. He was listed behind sophomores Jonathan Stewart and Jeremiah Johnson on the depth chart for the fall.

Pili had yet to get into a game in his first two seasons at Oregon, while both Callahan and Horn redshirted last year.

All four players would be eligible to play immediately if they transfer to schools lower than the Division I-A level but would have to sit out the 2006 season should they transfer to another Division I-A school.

Coach Mike Bellotti also said he planned to move senior Chris Vincent from linebacker back to running back, where he played his first two seasons.

stoopified
6/30/2006, 06:26 PM
Better to happen to UO instead of OU.We gonna give them whippin' #3 in a row.

85sooners
7/1/2006, 03:36 PM
:D