PDA

View Full Version : Newest drama at work

1stTimeCaller
6/29/2006, 11:44 AM
The old laptop that I had died on me. The new one came in this morning. The old one was 5 years old. The new one is a Dell D820. It looks nice but I just need one of my own that works. I have to give this one back to Doris next week.

Anyhoo, the Other Guy that I work with is extremely angry that I got a new computer. He already tried to take it from me. His is probably a year old. He was whining, 'Let me get this straight, I've been with the company 5 years and you've been with them 6 months and you get a new comp and I had to get a hand-me-down?' I just laughed and said 'yep'.

His parents probably had to buy him a gift when his brother and sister had birthdays.

Jimminy Crimson
6/29/2006, 11:46 AM
cool.

and stuff.

tell Other Guy to suck it.

slickdawg
6/29/2006, 12:19 PM
1TC, you need to talk about how fast and how badazz that new system is,
just to pizz him off even more.

oumartin
6/29/2006, 12:20 PM
I'm sure he'll remember this when he is your boss!

NormanPride
6/29/2006, 12:20 PM
So... he tried to take it? Just like... "MINE!" style? Wow. Did you tell him to share in your best 1st grade teacher voice?

GrapevineSooner
6/29/2006, 12:25 PM
Reminds me on how I got ****ed off one year that both of my brothers got waterbeds and I didn't. My parents didn't want to put up with my whining so they gave in and bought me a waterbed, too.

I think I was about 11 or 12 when that happened and I still regret the way I acted to this day simply because there really wasn't anything wrong with the bed I had. In fact, it was probably more comfortable than the waterbed.

Oh well. And oh yeah...

Anyhoo, the Other Guy that I work with is extremely angry that I got a new computer. He already tried to take it from me. He is acting like he's a year old. He was whining, 'Let me get this straight, I've been with the company 5 years and you've been with them 6 months and you get a new comp and I had to get a hand-me-down?' I just laughed and said 'yep'.

Fixed.

crawfish
6/29/2006, 12:45 PM
I'll wait for the VK/BSG embelleshment.

1stTimeCaller
6/29/2006, 02:25 PM
Now he just toilet papered the Superintendent's desk. The Super hates him after his last tantrum and hasn't spoken to Other Guy all week. It's starting to make the Other Guy go crazy that Super Guy will only ask me for help on things. Granted I think it's pretty funny to come into the trailer and see Super Guy's desk, drawers, shelves and mini blinds covered in toilet paper.

And my computer is a D820 and his is a D810. Big freaking difference for using MS Office and Prolog.

OUAndy1807
6/29/2006, 03:05 PM
your buddy would be really ****ed if he saw the sweet 19" flatpanel and mounting arm I charged to my job last week. Now, I can have a completely clear desk just by moving my keyboard, mouse and phone.

1stTimeCaller
6/29/2006, 03:06 PM
saweet.

And if you call him 'my buddy' one more time I'll call Ronnie and have him put you and Eric on the same job.

JohnnyMack
6/29/2006, 03:07 PM
I thought maybe you got propositioned by the lazy guy.

This thread sucks.

GottaHavePride
6/29/2006, 03:15 PM
Now he just toilet papered the Superintendent's desk. The Super hates him after his last tantrum and hasn't spoken to Other Guy all week. It's starting to make the Other Guy go crazy that Super Guy will only ask me for help on things. Granted I think it's pretty funny to come into the trailer and see Super Guy's desk, drawers, shelves and mini blinds covered in toilet paper.

And my computer is a D820 and his is a D810. Big freaking difference for using MS Office and Prolog.

Seriously? I would so fire his *** for doing something that stupid. I mean, to do it as an idiotic birthday shenanigan or something ok, but to actually tp someone's desk because you're actually ****ed at them? That speaks of total *********gery.

1stTimeCaller
6/29/2006, 03:16 PM
See what I have to put up with. This guy has a few screws loose. I just try to stay under the radar over here.

skycat
6/29/2006, 03:19 PM
Be sure to let him know how taxing posting on the SO can be on a system.

1stTimeCaller
6/29/2006, 03:21 PM
I did tell him that this is the nicest pron mochine I've ever had.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/29/2006, 03:27 PM

And he is ingraciating himself to Super how???

1stTimeCaller
6/29/2006, 03:29 PM
the boy ain't right in the head. He's 30 years old.

Scott D
6/29/2006, 03:34 PM
clearly you need to take him to ride go-karts with chicks from Boulder.

1stTimeCaller
6/29/2006, 04:13 PM
My love life may suck and I might be goofier than **** but I act like an adult at work. I gots too. Who else is gonna pay for me to ride go-karts and act like a 10 year old on the weekends?

Hamhock
6/29/2006, 04:17 PM
My love life may suck and I might be goofier than **** but I act like an adult at work. I gots too. Who else is gonna pay for me to ride go-karts and act like a 10 year old on the weekends?

Total Posts: 6,963 (11.18 posts per day)

:texan:

1stTimeCaller
6/29/2006, 04:19 PM
remember that I don't post on the weekends or after 5 or 6pm on weekdays. ;)

1stTimeCaller
6/30/2006, 09:07 AM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h30/scottdixon/ToiletPaper.jpg

Mjcpr
6/30/2006, 09:08 AM
So did he do that just for giggles or is he doing it because he's ****ed off?

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/30/2006, 09:09 AM
So that's what he did because he was REALLY MAD?

Dude needs his butt kicked. That is so weak...

1stTimeCaller
6/30/2006, 09:10 AM
he was ****ed off. I still think it's funny but when Super Guy gets him back it's gonna be a riot. He'll cry and whine because you should never do these things on a construction site; never make a bet with the Superintendent and never **** him off.

OUAndy1807
6/30/2006, 10:07 AM
you should hide his hardhat any time he leaves it unattended.

Scott D
6/30/2006, 01:28 PM
he was ****ed off. I still think it's funny but when Super Guy gets him back it's gonna be a riot. He'll cry and whine because you should never do these things on a construction site; never make a bet with the Superintendent and never **** him off.

you know, if you weren't such a blanket hugging bed wetter you could have already pimpslapped him back to his momma. ;)