PDA

View Full Version : Relly Rell

chbrew09
6/29/2006, 03:19 AM
Man...I wish Terrell would have been drafted. I know he was a longer shot than Taj at the point of the draft (after all "that" went down), but he's one of the favorites among all OU fans and hopefully he makes it in the NBDL, if he doesn't go overseas.

Jimminy Crimson
6/29/2006, 09:21 AM
Not a year for point guards.

He'll end up in someones summer league, though I can't say he'll stick with them.

the_ouskull
6/29/2006, 03:47 PM
I can say. He won't stick with them. He won't stick with anybody professional. [Not A Big Limb] Terrell Everett will never log NBA mintues in a regular season game unless it's on a 10-day contract type thing... and probably not even then. [/Not A Big Limb]

the_ouskull

Jeopardude
6/29/2006, 04:31 PM
I can say. He won't stick with them. He won't stick with anybody professional. [Not A Big Limb] Terrell Everett will never log NBA mintues in a regular season game unless it's on a 10-day contract type thing... and probably not even then. [/Not A Big Limb]

the_ouskull

Rell's already made clear he likes the weed more than the ball. His mistakes were even more in his senior year than his junior (remember, he singlehandedly lost the game at Nebraska this year. the ouskull (where's the capitals? who do you think you are, e e friggin' cummings?) is dead on with his assessment.

/was going to say "rock" instead of "ball" but that has more of a drug connotation.

the_ouskull
6/29/2006, 05:03 PM
I'm going to pretend that someone; some freakin' new guy with a "Billy Shakespeare" quote didn't just ask me who I think that I am. You read the name. You know who the f*ck I am. Who the f*ck are you?

Oh, and welcome to the board. As long as you think I'm right, we'll get along well. :D

the_ouskull

the_ouskull
6/29/2006, 05:04 PM
Oh, and as for Terrell... I said this blurb about him back in Feb.

Lacks NBA range on his shot, decent ball-handler, but would get ripped by NBA point guards at least 1 or 2 times per game due to his high, unprotected dribble. (He's no Magic Johnson...) Passes poorly, especially for his position. (Assist totals nonwithstanding... he has a lot of trouble making the post entry pass, and often times makes too many passes when he's in transition.) No work ethic. Takes absolutely terrible shots at times. Ignorant of the shot clock. Not a good defender, even though his arms should allow him to be. Plays out of position too often, especially on defense, going for steals that his athleticisim won't allow him to make, hurting his team on their defensive rotations. Not a good on-the-ball defender. Lacks strength and stamina, especially late in games. (See also: Turnover ratio, 1st to 2nd half...) Good free-throw shooter, but doesn't get to the line NEARLY often enough. (He'd rather shoot a crazy-assed shot than draw the contact and go to the line, proving my next point.) Lacks the maturity to consistantly run an NBA offense.

I MIGHT be the smartest person on this board. Lol.

the_ouskull

chbrew09
6/29/2006, 10:02 PM
show some love...it's relly rell baby, let's get high

stoopified
6/30/2006, 04:06 PM
Not a year for point guards.

He'll end up in someones summer league, though I can't say he'll stick with them.
Hey brother Terell IS NOT a point guard.Did you miss all of this season?:D