PDA

View Full Version : The best way to dump a girlfriend?

noleamite
6/28/2006, 08:27 PM
Ever have a girl that just wont take a hint? I'm not answering her calls, being rude to her. But it seems the worse I treat her the more persistent she gets! WTF?

:confused:

oumartin
6/28/2006, 08:28 PM
dude, i've been crappin' on my wife for two months now and she won't take the hint.. good luck

soonerscuba
6/28/2006, 08:29 PM
Ever have a girl that just wont take a hint? I'm not answering her calls, being rude to her. But it seems the worse I treat her the more persistent she gets! WTF?

Be a man, tell her face to face that you want out and be truthful as to why.

TedUjam
6/28/2006, 08:38 PM

Dear Baby,

Welcome to Dumpsville. Population : You

:D

Cam
6/28/2006, 08:40 PM
Set it up so that she walks in on you hittin another. That should do the trick. Either that or set up something pretty kinky.

noleamite
6/28/2006, 08:45 PM
dude, i've been crappin' on my wife for two months now and she won't take the hint.. good luck

Tell me about it!;)

And as far as telling her and being straight up, I've tried that and she always makes up reasons on why we should stay together.

I think I'm going to try to sleep with her best friend.

Melo
6/28/2006, 08:45 PM

How about instead of playing games, you grow a pair and just tell her you dont like her anymore. In the end, it should be less trouble than it will be if shes too stupid to take any hints.

SeattleOUstudent
6/28/2006, 08:46 PM

When you are laying there and catching your breath....lean over and say, "man, break-up sex is pretty awesome isnt it!"

SicEmBaylor
6/28/2006, 08:46 PM
I had a friend in HS who really did NOT like this girl that he was dating anymore, but she promised to sleep with him after prom. So he puts up with her crap for an entire semester until the morning after prom then it's "see ya!"

She wasn't too fond of him after that. But she was never a problem again either.

Melo
6/28/2006, 08:47 PM
And as far as telling her and being straight up, I've tried that and she always makes up reasons on why we should stay together.

Thats your fault for agreeing with her. As far as relationships go, if one person doesnt want to be in the relationship, than its not much of a relationship. If shes forcing you to stay with her, you need to be more agressive so that when you tell her its over, she knows its over.

Or you could just keep trying with her best friend. :rolleyes:

oumartin
6/28/2006, 08:48 PM
well its like this melo..
some women you can tell straight up whats going on and they still think you are bluffin'..
it aint always easy...

noleamite
6/28/2006, 08:49 PM
Melo are you a woman?

oumartin
6/28/2006, 08:49 PM
you can sometimes tell them you don't love them. you can tell them you aren't happy but they just don't catch on.. just sayin

noleamite
6/28/2006, 08:53 PM
you can sometimes tell them you don't love them. you can tell them you aren't happy but they just don't catch on.. just sayin

Exactly! And they end up hanging out like a old pair shoes. And you walk by them and be like damn I could have sworn I threw those away! All women are not the same Melo, if it were that simple it would have been over by now. Obviously you never dated someone with stalker tendecies.

SicEmBaylor
6/28/2006, 08:55 PM
Exactly! And they end up hanging out like a old pair shoes. And you walk by them and be like damn I could have sworn I threw those away! All women are not the same Melo, if it were that simple it would have been over by now. Obviously you never dated someone with stalker tendecies.
Well, send her my way. I like the stalker types. Makes me feel more loved.

noleamite
6/28/2006, 08:57 PM
lol...you got it! I hope you have a box of Kleenex , because she is like Niagra Falls!

OhU1
6/28/2006, 09:05 PM
Fake your own death. Worked for Earl Hickey for awhile.

Melo
6/28/2006, 09:06 PM

a) Your fault for choosing a pyscho biotch stalker monster.
b) I know all women arent the same. Let me be the first one to say that I am more than happy that I am a woman, because if I were a guy, I would probably be gay, just so I didnt have to date women. Women suck. Especially ones who dont know how to drive, make up their minds, or think rationally. (I know I am putting myself into that sucky category since I posted my little driving incedent. In hindsight, I now wish I had not posted that.)

picasso
6/28/2006, 09:11 PM
watch a Seinfeld episode.

soonerscuba
6/28/2006, 09:12 PM
Let "it slip", then keep going.

crawfish
6/28/2006, 09:24 PM
watch a Seinfeld episode.

It's called, "menage-a-trois"...

oumartin
6/28/2006, 09:25 PM
threesomes haven't affected my wife..
calling out anothers name hasn't helped either.

SicEmBaylor
6/28/2006, 09:26 PM
Well, send her my way too.

oumartin
6/28/2006, 09:30 PM
she'd eat you!

SicEmBaylor
6/28/2006, 09:34 PM
she'd eat you!
heh...most women do

noleamite
6/28/2006, 09:55 PM

lol..I must be dating your wife.:D

And Baylor whats with you taking all of these sloppy seconds?

proud gonzo
6/28/2006, 09:59 PM
IBTL

SoonerInKCMO
6/28/2006, 10:00 PM
I've never had any problem getting the women to leave me alone. :(

colleyvillesooner
6/28/2006, 10:00 PM

gross.

noleamite
6/28/2006, 10:03 PM
lol

soonerscuba
6/28/2006, 10:05 PM
hot carl.

XingTheRubicon
6/28/2006, 10:05 PM
"The first thing you do is do lots of cocaine. Then quit your job and sell her TV."

courtesy the great Sam Kinison

SoonerInKCMO
6/28/2006, 10:08 PM
Is this really that hard? Do it at her place (because it's easier for you to leave than to make her leave); tell her you're done with her; leave.

Simple.

achiro
6/28/2006, 10:12 PM
Just tell Yermom straight up that it is over! It's time to move on.

noleamite
6/28/2006, 10:30 PM
"The first thing you do is do lots of cocaine. Then quit your job and sell her TV."

courtesy the great Sam Kinison

nice

OUinFLA
6/28/2006, 10:32 PM
Is this really that hard? Do it at her place (because it's easier for you to leave than to make her leave); tell her you're done with her; leave.

Simple.

Yeah, but hit it right before you leave.
You never know how long it will be till you get it again.

tulsaoilerfan
6/28/2006, 10:54 PM

That's the worst thing you can do; start calling her every 5 minutes, treat her like she's a goddess, and try to spend every waking minute with her and you will be able to run her off in a week or so probably; for some reason just ignoring them makes them bug you even more.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/28/2006, 10:55 PM
I had a friend in HS who really did NOT like this girl that he was dating anymore, but she promised to sleep with him after prom. So he puts up with her crap for an entire semester until the morning after prom then it's "see ya!"

She wasn't too fond of him after that. But she was never a problem again either.couldn't he have gotten laid elsewhere?

noleamite
6/28/2006, 11:24 PM
That's the worst thing you can do; start calling her every 5 minutes, treat her like she's a goddess, and try to spend every waking minute with her and you will be able to run her off in a week or so probably; for some reason just ignoring them makes them bug you even more.

Strange but so true..I think women like to be mistreated deep down inside.

usmc-sooner
6/28/2006, 11:26 PM
Yeah, but hit it right before you leave.
You never know how long it will be till you get it again.

best advice ever on the SO

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/28/2006, 11:46 PM
One guy told me it was time for us to part ways just a few minutes before April Fools Day,

good2geaux
6/29/2006, 12:00 AM
I like my women like I like my coffee....ground up and in the freezer!

LoyalFan
6/29/2006, 01:16 AM
Melo are you a woman?

Well, sort of a trainee, actually...heh!
But we love her anyway.

LF

yermom
6/29/2006, 01:17 AM
Just tell Yermom straight up that it is over! It's time to move on.

:(

Vaevictis
6/29/2006, 01:19 AM
"Your crotch smells like fish. It revolts me. I can't be with someone whose crotch smells like fish."

If she still won't go away after that, then you need to consider a court order, because bunny-killing comes next.

Jimminy Crimson
6/29/2006, 03:04 AM
Cheat on her?

SicEmBaylor
6/29/2006, 03:19 AM
couldn't he have gotten laid elsewhere?
Now he could, yes.
Back then? Heh, not a chance.

IronSooner
6/29/2006, 08:03 AM
couldn't he have gotten laid elsewhere?

Why chance it?

VeeJay
6/29/2006, 08:09 AM
I knew of a guy who was shakkin' with his gf in college, and they were on a month-to-month lease in an off-campus apartment. By the time the end of the semester arrived, he'd managed to avoid a conversation with her about their future, since they were both from other towns. At the end of the lease, when she was out, he'd packed his meager belongings into his car, put her stuff out on the curb, and turned in the key to the place.

Dude went to med school and turned out to be a gynecologist, actually, so I guess he can still separate the business from the personal.

Jimminy Crimson
6/29/2006, 09:01 AM
Tell her you have full blown aids and caught it from a transvestite hooker.

Ask her if she's okay with that.

;)

sooneron
6/29/2006, 09:06 AM
Say to her, "I break with thee, I break with thee..." and then you throw dog poop on her shoes.

Later, you go out that night with you swinging single brother and look for the girls with dog poop on their shoes!

Frozen Sooner
6/29/2006, 09:48 AM
Or you look for a woman with her head on her shoulders.

No neck. Just a head on the shoulders.

That way, when you walk in a bar, everyone turns to look. Except for her. No neck.

NormanPride
6/29/2006, 10:56 AM
3 pages and not one PIITB? Sad days, these are...

Scott D
6/29/2006, 10:57 AM
just introduce her to doleo...if that doesn't send her away screaming, then have doleo spend the night...if that doesn't send her away screaming, then you've got a Kathy Bates in Misery kind of psycho.

NormanPride
6/29/2006, 11:10 AM
just introduce her to doleo...if that doesn't send her away screaming, then have doleo spend the night...if that doesn't send her away screaming, then you've got a Kathy Bates in Misery kind of psycho.

And then it's time to consult the copycat thread.

BudSooner
6/29/2006, 11:12 AM
What Xing,Seattle,Froz,Sooneron.......said.

Oh and tell her you wanna do her in da butt, and if she objects just explain that her sis/mom/cousin/neighbor didn't mind. :D

Scott D
6/29/2006, 11:13 AM
What Xing,Seattle,Froz,Sooneron.......said.

Oh and tell her you wanna do her in da butt, and if she objects just explain that her sis/mom/cousin/neighbor didn't mind. :D

Bud apparently gets his dating advice from Stanley. ;)