PDA

View Full Version : Dear check out girl at United

MamaMia
6/28/2006, 03:52 PM
Please dont open up my see through bags of plums and touch all over them with your snotty fingers.

Heres an idea. STAY HOME WITH YOUR DISGUSTING NOSE DRIPPING BACTERIA!

JohnnyMack
6/28/2006, 03:53 PM
I didn't think you could fly with produce?

MamaMia
6/28/2006, 03:55 PM
I didn't think you could fly with produce?In my town we have a market called United.

Mjcpr
6/28/2006, 03:56 PM
I didn't think you could fly with produce?

In my town we have a market called United.

Ha Ha!

NormanPride
6/28/2006, 03:57 PM
One has to make sure the plums are not, in fact, devices of terroristic intent.

;)

OCUDad
6/28/2006, 03:58 PM
Plums are not devices of terroristic intent till ingested.

JohnnyMack
6/28/2006, 03:59 PM
Ha Ha!

Great. My posts now have a laugh track.

hurricane'bone
6/28/2006, 04:05 PM
Please dont open up my see through bags of plums and touch all over them with your snotty fingers.

Heres an idea. STAY HOME WITH YOUR DISGUSTING NOSE DRIPPING BACTERIA!

Give her a break, she was probably looking for the PLU

MamaMia
6/28/2006, 04:12 PM
Give her a break, she was probably looking for the PLUNo, I most certainly will NOT give her a break. Touching all over someones fruit after you have used your hand to wipe your snotty nose is beyond nasty. Did I mention that the bag is see through?

Jimminy Crimson
6/28/2006, 04:17 PM
Did I mention that the bag is see through?

Maybe the beyonce is blind and was reading the braile PLU. ;)

Was she hawt?

usmc-sooner
6/28/2006, 04:19 PM
where's this United at?

I want a girl to rub my fruit.:D

MamaMia
6/28/2006, 04:19 PM
Maybe the beyonce is blind and was reading the braile PLU. ;)

Was she hawt?
No, she was trashy looking.

MamaMia
6/28/2006, 04:20 PM
where's this United at?

I want a girl to rub my fruit.:DTrust me on this my dear; you do not want her rubbing your anything.

oumartin
6/28/2006, 04:21 PM
southgate or westgate?

MamaMia
6/28/2006, 04:26 PM
southgate or westgate?The little one on Oklahoma. Marcy said I could have 6 new plums. I'm waiting until the girls shift is over though. The reciept says her name is Retha. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable; after all, she was probably raised by osu people and therefore may be a product of her upbringing.

NormanPride
6/28/2006, 04:29 PM
The little one on Oklahoma. Marcy said I could have 6 new plums. I'm waiting until the girls shift is over though. The reciept says her name is Retha. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable; after all, she was probably raised by osu people and therefore may be a product of her upbringing.

Yes, we must be kind and understanding when dealing with the socially handicapped.

OCUDad
6/28/2006, 04:39 PM
Yes, we must be kind and understanding when dealing with others whose social handicaps differ from ours.Fixed. :D :rolleyes: :P

toast
6/28/2006, 04:47 PM
I thought this was an attempt at erotic writing until I got to the word snotty.

hurricane'bone
6/28/2006, 06:36 PM
The little one on Oklahoma. Marcy said I could have 6 new plums. I'm waiting until the girls shift is over though. The reciept says her name is Retha. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable; after all, she was probably raised by osu people and therefore may be a product of her upbringing.

Obviously you really don't care if she feels uncomfortable or not, since you just posted her name and where she works on an internet message board.

MamaMia
6/28/2006, 07:32 PM
Obviously you really don't care if she feels uncomfortable or not, since you just posted her name and where she works on an internet message board.
Retha, is that you? :D

Cam
6/28/2006, 08:37 PM
No, she was trashy looking.
Don't stop there...

SicEmBaylor
6/28/2006, 08:47 PM
You may have answered this already, but this isn't the "United" in Purcell is it?
My cousin works at the United in Purcell. I'll have her sneeze on your melons next time you come in. j/k j/k

oumartin
6/28/2006, 08:49 PM
its not the purcell united but same chain.

BajaOklahoma
6/28/2006, 09:49 PM
Shhhh! If you don't already know where mom lives, we aren't telling.

Mom, I probably would have just washed them off like I always do.

MamaMia
6/28/2006, 09:58 PM
Shhhh! If you don't already know where mom lives, we aren't telling.

Mom, I probably would have just washed them off like I always do.I suggested that but they were for the two little grandaughters who witnessed the whole nose dripping incident. They mentioned it as we were leaving the store and were totally grossed out at the thought of having anything at all to do with those particular plums. They lost their appeal.

The youngest said that she wont be able to look at a plum the same way ever again. :P

sooner_born_1960
6/29/2006, 07:10 AM
You probably don't want to know what the who guy stocks the produce aisle had dripping off him.

MamaMia
6/29/2006, 09:00 AM
You probably don't want to know what the who guy stocks the produce aisle had dripping off him.The young man who did the stocking that day goes to my church and is very neat and sanitary. His mother is a friend of mine.

olevetonahill
6/29/2006, 01:47 PM
Next time Mom . Just take the bag start swinging it around , then smack the beyounce upside the head with em . Then say Oh my these are bruised I don't want em ;)

C&CDean
6/29/2006, 02:10 PM
Mom,

You and I are so very different.

Instead of coming on here bitching, I'd have just said "you just touched my fruit after wiping your snotty nose - what the **** is wrong with you? No hometraining? Judas H Priest in a plum orchard girl, I'm going back to get some more plums, and if you open up that bag I'm gonna talk to your manager. Also, if you're sick, go home - ya lousy germ spreader."

soonerbrat
6/29/2006, 02:24 PM

you don't want her to feel uncomfortable? you mean the way you did when you saw her bacteria-laden fingers all over the fruit you were supposed to ingest? please. she needs to learn a lesson.

soonerbrat
6/29/2006, 02:25 PM
Mom,

Instead of coming on here bitching, I'd have just said "you just touched my fruit after wiping your snotty nose - what the **** is wrong with you? No hometraining? Judas H Priest in a plum orchard girl, I'm going back to get some more plums, and if you open up that bag I'm gonna talk to your manager. Also, if you're sick, go home - ya lousy germ spreader."

i'm with dean on this one...

a girl at the drive thru at taco bell once put her finger in my drink to make the foam go down..WTF??? I was like "you just put your finger in my drink!!" "well, i just washed them"

"BS, let me talk to your manager!"

i also called the national hotline and reported her...i think she was fired.

MamaMia
6/29/2006, 02:26 PM
Mom,

Instead of coming on here bitching, I'd have just said "you just touched my fruit after wiping your snotty nose - what the **** is wrong with you? No hometraining? Judas H Priest in a plum orchard girl, I'm going back to get some more plums, and if you open up that bag I'm gonna talk to your manager. Also, if you're sick, go home - ya lousy germ spreader."I really do need to work on that more. I get a little frustrated with myself, thinking of what I should have said. :P

What I did say was, "So, looks like you have a cold", and I did my look.

soonernation
6/29/2006, 02:42 PM
Great. My penis has a laugh track.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

olevetonahill
6/29/2006, 02:47 PM
I really do need to work on that more. I get a little frustrated with myself, thinking of what I should have said. :P

What I did say was, "So, looks like you have a cold", and I did my look.
Your just to Dayum nice . next time ask one of us to buy you some plums ;)
Or take us shopping with you :D

oumartin
6/29/2006, 03:31 PM
Brat cost someone their job? how do you sleep at night? ;)

MamaMia
6/29/2006, 05:19 PM
Brat cost someone their job? how do you sleep at night? ;) Yes, but think of all the lives she saved. :D

MamaMia
6/29/2006, 05:23 PM
you don't want her to feel uncomfortable? you mean the way you did when you saw her bacteria-laden fingers all over the fruit you were supposed to ingest? please. she needs to learn a lesson. Your right. I should have been more 'out there' with my response. I will next time. As a matter of fact I just may go through her checkout stand with some peaches tomorrow, and I dare her to touch my fruit again!

olevetonahill
6/30/2006, 01:14 AM
Your right. I should have been more 'out there' with my response. I will next time. As a matter of fact I just may go through her checkout stand with some peaches tomorrow, and I dare her to touch my fruit again!
PICS !!!