PDA

View Full Version : Barbara didn't have my back

BudSooner
6/28/2006, 11:29 AM
This "The View" fight is pretty damned funny stuff....sort of a train wreck in progress.

Star told KIIS FM: "I'm not trying to be emotional about this. I understand it was a business decision. I understood it was a business decision when I was told then. But then in that same week, I was told they were adding a new co-host and it was Rosie O'Donnell. And that was the same week that she had been so nasty and vicious towards me. Rosie insulted me. She tried to damage me professionally and personally...

**** Rosie,
Sincerely Tom Selleck:D

'VIEW' TURNS VICIOUS: WE MADE YOU A STAR!

Steel Cage match anyone??

SeattleOUstudent
6/28/2006, 11:31 AM
Is Star leaving? Why do i care? gah!

SeattleOUstudent
6/28/2006, 11:39 AM
Nevermind!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13594874/

OhU1
6/28/2006, 11:51 AM
I'm so glad I have a job and don't have to watch day time TV. Depressing mind numbing garbage.

SeattleOUstudent
6/30/2006, 08:36 AM
watched Star on Today this morning. That woman is MESSED UP!

The more I hear of her, the more I cant stand her. Glad she is leaving television with so much style and grace.

LilSooner
6/30/2006, 08:47 AM
I wish she would just come out with it that she had that she had the gastric bypass done. No one can drop that much weight that fast, well unless you are Janet Jackson.

Has anyone see here lately? She dropped like 60-70lbs in like 2 days.

colleyvillesooner
6/30/2006, 08:53 AM
Star is proof some people were meant to be fat.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/dayart/aponline/62111.28TV-VIEW-REYNOLDS.sff.jpg

She looks like an alien now.

Taxman71
6/30/2006, 08:58 AM
She lost her fat, but she ain't all that.
Sincerely,
Rikki Lake

NormanPride
6/30/2006, 10:31 AM
What the hell kind of man watches "The View"? I think we need Dean in this thread to un-gay some people here. :D

TheHumanAlphabet
6/30/2006, 10:58 AM
Star is trying to hold on to any celebrity status she has left. Becuase after this dies down, no one will know who she is and recognize her...She will begin life as a regular gal...That must be a crushing thought for her...

frankensooner
6/30/2006, 11:20 AM
But she is a Lawyer!!! ;) ;) ;)

Taxman71
6/30/2006, 11:47 AM
I can easily see her winding up like the former owner of Globo Gym.

Viking Kitten
6/30/2006, 11:50 AM

:D :D :D

Jimminy Crimson
6/30/2006, 11:52 AM
She lost her fat, but she ain't all that.
Sincerely,
Rikki Lake

Wonder what that pudge is up to.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/30/2006, 11:53 AM

This is a pie chart...now this graphic represents that a quarter of the respondents believe a certain way and the rest of the pie is delicious...

BudSooner
6/30/2006, 12:11 PM
What the hell kind of man watches "The View"? I think we need Dean in this thread to un-gay some people here. :D
Hook 'em

frankensooner
6/30/2006, 01:33 PM
Wonder what that pudge is up to.
Haven't you been watching the Ultimate Gameshow Marathon? (or whatever it is called on CBS) ;)

Scott D
6/30/2006, 01:36 PM
Star is trying to hold on to any celebrity status she has left. Becuase after this dies down, no one will know who she is and recognize her...She will begin life as a regular gal...That must be a crushing thought for her...

She'll never be 'a regular gal'....she tried so hard to be Oprah and it backfired on her..oh well, I'm sure watchers of 'The View' are so glad they don't have to hear about her wedding anymore.

SeattleOUstudent
6/30/2006, 01:48 PM

I dont watch The View....BUT, I do watch the Today show and she had to blab her mouth around on there. Thank you for ruining my morning, stupid Star Jones.

No one will remember her. :rolleyes:

BajaOklahoma
6/30/2006, 01:55 PM
I just remember hearing about all the tricks she pulled to get stuff for her wedding. Sleezy. She made a nice salary.

MamaMia
6/30/2006, 02:27 PM
When Star lost weight, the first thing to melt away was her personality. Rosie has a personality alright, but its totally annoying.

Jimminy Crimson
6/30/2006, 02:43 PM
Haven't you been watching the Ultimate Gameshow Marathon? (or whatever it is called on CBS) ;)

Unfortunately, if it isn't the 10pm news or rebroadcast of said news, I don't really get to watch TV all that much anymore.

I have a nice supply of shows on the tivo for when things slow down again... :D

TheHumanAlphabet
6/30/2006, 03:19 PM
She'll never be 'a regular gal'....she tried so hard to be Oprah and it backfired on her..oh well, I'm sure watchers of 'The View' are so glad they don't have to hear about her wedding anymore.

So about her wedding...Is she working that hard to convince herself the Mr. isn't swinging the other way? I heard that the marriage may not be what it seems...

TheHumanAlphabet
6/30/2006, 03:24 PM
I just remember hearing about all the tricks she pulled to get stuff for her wedding. Sleezy. She made a nice salary.

Okay, I keep hearing about the "sponsor-laden" wedding. Not that I cared about it (my mom was all about it though...). What did she do and stuff?

TheHumanAlphabet
6/30/2006, 03:25 PM
Unfortunately, if it isn't the 10pm news or rebroadcast of said news, I don't really get to watch TV all that much anymore.

I have a nice supply of shows on the tivo for when things slow down again... :D

Tivo is such a good thing...:D

The manual states you won't watch "live" TV again...I thought they were joking. But since I got the Tivo, I can't recall the last time I watched a "live" show...

SeattleOUstudent
6/30/2006, 03:45 PM
Okay, I keep hearing about the "sponsor-laden" wedding. Not that I cared about it (my mom was all about it though...). What did she do and stuff?

As I recall, she made promises to like the people that made her dress, makeup, wedding gifts etc that she would drop their names whenever she was talking about the wedding. SO....she would talk ab out the wedding all the freaking time. I think she even got/gave away diamonds.

BajaOklahoma
6/30/2006, 03:52 PM
I heard the florist never got credited on the show because the producers finally put a stop to it. The florist sent her a bill, which she refused to pay. I can only assume they filed a lien or took her to court.

Scott D
6/30/2006, 08:37 PM
So about her wedding...Is she working that hard to convince herself the Mr. isn't swinging the other way? I heard that the marriage may not be what it seems...

I've heard the same rumors as well.