PDA

View Full Version : It's just one of those days

slickdawg
6/27/2006, 03:06 PM
I want to run out the door screaming, **** YOU!!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ****
ONE MORE DAY!!!!!

Tailwind
6/27/2006, 03:10 PM
Geeze, what's wrong? It's a beautiful day here, been raining all day, had some really fierce hail for about an hour. My driveway was white. It's nice and day-dark out now and very cool. The best thing is, maybe this rain will put the fires out. Take a deep breath and imagine you're here, with a nice cold beer in your hand. :D

slickdawg
6/27/2006, 03:12 PM
Work is the succccccccc

SoonerInKCMO
6/27/2006, 03:13 PM
Better than being unemployed.

slickdawg
6/27/2006, 03:14 PM
Better than being unemployed.

Yeah, that's always true.

Today still is the succccc.

GDC
6/27/2006, 03:15 PM
I thought this was a Fred Durst thread.

Hoosier Dynasty
6/27/2006, 03:15 PM
I want to run out the door screaming, **** YOU!!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ****
ONE MORE DAY!!!!!

and it's only Tuesday!:eek:

Tailwind
6/27/2006, 03:20 PM
I'm lucky, I have to work graveyard tonight and tomorrow night, so I get to miss all the day-to-day bull****......I will actually be able to get caught up on my work without a lot of stupid interruptions. And it's raining.

Soonerbabeinbama
6/27/2006, 03:24 PM
I think you could use a big ole hug and a couple of verses of cum-ba-ya.:)

Tailwind
6/27/2006, 03:38 PM
I think you could use a big ole hug and a couple of verses of cum-ba-ya.:)
I don't know about Slick, but Cum-by-ya makes me want to run screaming into the night. ;)

Soonerbabeinbama
6/27/2006, 03:48 PM
I don't know about Slick, but Cum-by-ya makes me want to run screaming into the night. ;)
I think its required that you form a circle and hold hands with others while you run. You don't get very far when you are running in a circle though do you? I'm sorry - it's been a slow afternoon.

slickdawg
6/27/2006, 03:49 PM
AIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

FICK TARD@$#!@$R@#R

Tailwind
6/27/2006, 03:50 PM
That's it Slick....let it out! Tell me, do you throw your phone much?

Osce0la
6/27/2006, 03:51 PM
I thought this was a Fred Durst thread.
me too...I thought it would say "when you don't wanna wake up, everything is ****ed, everybody succs"...

Wow, I can't believe I remember the words to that song...

Tailwind
6/27/2006, 03:51 PM
I think its required that you form a circle and hold hands with others while you run. You don't get very far when you are running in a circle though do you? I'm sorry - it's been a slow afternoon.
Are you out of school? Or does your school do year round?

Soonerbabeinbama
6/27/2006, 03:52 PM
Fick Tard? Heh

Osce0la
6/27/2006, 03:52 PM
AIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

FICK TARD@$#!@$R@#R
Sounds like Stanley took a trip over to Slicks place...And to think, him slamming that sort of stuff is what got him the vacation to begin with...

Soonerbabeinbama
6/27/2006, 03:53 PM
Are you out of school? Or does your school do year round?
We're doing summer school. They all leave at 12:30 - I'm in the recovery mode right now!!

Tailwind
6/27/2006, 04:02 PM
Does that involve something icy and slightly alchoholic? :D

Mjcpr
6/27/2006, 04:03 PM

Let's not drag BSG into this.

*runs away*

Tailwind
6/27/2006, 04:06 PM
Let's not drag BSG into this.

*runs away*
well, I could have asked if it involved something green and leafy and requiring insense, but I didn't wanna bring Doleo into it. :D

Soonerbabeinbama
6/27/2006, 04:10 PM
It absolutely will in about an hour from now.

How YOU doin Tailwind? I hope you are enjoying good health these days.

Soonerbabeinbama
6/27/2006, 04:14 PM
You must spread some yadda, yadda, yadda around before giving it to Mjcpr again!!:eek:

Tailwind
6/27/2006, 04:41 PM
It absolutely will in about an hour from now.

How YOU doin Tailwind? I hope you are enjoying good health these days.
Doing very well, thanks for asking. As long as I behave I'll be fine. So I save up my misbehavin for special times. :D

slickdawg
6/27/2006, 04:42 PM
That's it Slick....let it out! Tell me, do you throw your phone much?

No I don't. But today, I should.

Tailwind
6/27/2006, 04:58 PM
They are replaceable you know....and it's very satisfying. Work should be almost over, yeas?

slickdawg
6/27/2006, 05:23 PM
They are replaceable you know....and it's very satisfying. Work should be almost over, yeas?

I'm DUNNNN for today. Thank god!

ChickSoonerFan
6/27/2006, 05:26 PM
Work is horrible! I am so tired of never catching up. No matter how much I get done, my inbox is constantly full. My supervisor made a joke today about my inbox, then said, "no offense" Nice.

JohnnyMack
6/27/2006, 05:28 PM
<cough, cough> Mexico! <cough, cough>

C&CDean
6/27/2006, 05:30 PM
You know what's pathetic? Employed people whining about their job. Kwitcherbitchin and be happy somebody thinks enough of your sorry *** to keep you on the payroll. Judas H Priest in a ****ing bankroll people.

slickdawg
6/27/2006, 05:31 PM
Well, if I wasn't in hot pursuit of another job, and subsequently having to
move and sell the house, we'd be vacationing somewhere.

ChickSoonerFan
6/27/2006, 05:36 PM
Fine..I am thankful for my job, for my vacation time, for my paycheck and the overtime on it each week. I guess that means I can't vent a bit? Sorry...what was I thinking?

C&CDean
6/27/2006, 05:39 PM
Fine..I am thankful for my job, for my vacation time, for my paycheck and the overtime on it each week. I guess that means I can't vent a bit? Sorry...what was I thinking?

I guess you weren't thinking, were you?

Be happy galdammit.

ChickSoonerFan
6/27/2006, 05:41 PM
I guess you weren't thinking, were you?

Be happy galdammit.

:D :D :D :D

:rolleyes:

C&CDean
6/27/2006, 05:42 PM
Oh, OK. Be unhappy. Life sucks. Your job sucks. Your situation sucks. Your boyfriend sucks (well, he does).

Venting is fine. Whining is not.

KC//CRIMSON
6/27/2006, 05:46 PM
Oh, OK. Be unhappy. Life sucks. Your job sucks. Your situation sucks. Your banned boyfriend sucks (well, he does).

get it right.;)

slickdawg
6/27/2006, 05:46 PM
Oh, OK. Be unhappy. Life sucks. Your job sucks. Your situation sucks. Your boyfriend's azz is banned.

fixed that for 'ya

C&CDean
6/27/2006, 05:47 PM
get it right.;)

My bad. BTW, how's the gig?

ChickSoonerFan
6/27/2006, 05:48 PM
Oh, OK. Be unhappy. Life sucks. Your job sucks. Your situation sucks. Your boyfriend sucks (well, he does).

I'm not unhappy, my life rocks, my jobs sucks, my situation :confused: . My boyfriend rocks too....ROCKS IT I TELL YOU!

I am venting, not whining.

Are we clear? Good.

IB4OU2
6/27/2006, 05:50 PM
I got to kick 2 whiney a** project engineers out of my office today 'cause they can't understand that they have to follow the processes like everybody else, So it was a GREAT day! :D

C&CDean
6/27/2006, 05:55 PM
I'm not unhappy, my life rocks, my jobs sucks, my situation :confused: . My boyfriend rocks too....ROCKS IT I TELL YOU!

I am venting, not whining.

Are we clear? Good.

Damn girl, you need to watch "A Christmas Carol." Your "situation" is your job/position. And if you get paid every couple weeks, and the check doesn't bounce, and your kids are eating food you actually bought with your own money then your situation is golden. Your boyfriend? Yeah, sure, whatever you say. He rocks.

Poor girl ain't never been out of town..........

ChickSoonerFan
6/27/2006, 05:59 PM
Nah...I am good. Really. You're right. I just don't like what I am doing at my job very much right now. But I am thankful for the paycheck.

I don't get the out of town joke?

Scott D
6/27/2006, 06:08 PM
I got to kick 2 whiney a** project engineers out of my office today 'cause they can't understand that they have to follow the processes like everybody else, So it was a GREAT day! :D

you haven't followed processes with your sig...which sucks btw :D

IB4OU2
6/27/2006, 08:08 PM
you haven't followed processes with your sig...which sucks btw :D

Someone has to make Stanley1 feel wanted around here......;)

Scott D
6/27/2006, 09:06 PM
Someone has to make Stanley1 feel wanted around here......;)

that's fine and dandy, BUT WE HAVE PROCESSES TO FOLLOW AROUND HERE! :D

IB4OU2
6/27/2006, 09:15 PM
that's fine and dandy, BUT WE HAVE PROCESSES TO FOLLOW AROUND HERE! :D

I guess I need to read the SO manual for posting. I wouldn't want to violate any of the processes. :eek: ;)

Scott D
6/27/2006, 09:38 PM
I guess I need to read the SO manual for posting. I wouldn't want to violate any of the processes. :eek: ;)

see, if your family wasn't from Greenland you'd have been on the ball on that.

Soonerbabeinbama
6/27/2006, 09:46 PM
Damn girl, you need to watch "A Christmas Carol." Your "situation" is your job/position. And if you get paid every couple weeks, and the check doesn't bounce, and your kids are eating food you actually bought with your own money then your situation is golden. Your boyfriend? Yeah, sure, whatever you say. He rocks.

Poor girl ain't never been out of town..........
Have you been watching "Its a Wonderful Life" again Dean? You would make Jimmy Stewart proud!!:D