PDA

View Full Version : NOW I have seen it all

Sooner in Tampa
6/27/2006, 11:48 AM
I had forgotten about this with visions of Vegas dancing in my head this morning...but ZANG it came back to me while reading the PC thread.

Last night 930 local time, I have to run to Publix to get Mrs. CSF some medicine for her cold/death sentence. While in line to pay for my stuff...there is a chick in front of me...along with a grown @$$ man, a little girl, and a another little girl LATCHED ONTO HER TEAT...SHE IS BREAST FEEDING IN THE CHECKOUT LINE!!! :eek: She just has it hanging out with kid going to town. She doesn't seem bother in least bit.:mad: Take the little fugger to the car dammit.

JohnnyMack
6/27/2006, 11:50 AM
1tc-nip.

fadada1
6/27/2006, 11:52 AM
did you get yerself a taste???

1stTimeCaller
6/27/2006, 11:53 AM
You shoulda asked for a sip yourself or had her give you a little extra so you could go home and make homemade icecream.

KABOOKIE
6/27/2006, 11:55 AM
Please tell me you've never eaten a bag of chips while waiting in line at the store....It's the same thing. ;)

Hoosier Dynasty
6/28/2006, 10:15 AM
You shoulda asked for a sip yourself or had her give you a little extra so you could go home and make homemade icecream.

:P

frankensooner
6/28/2006, 10:32 AM
It is a lot cheaper than going to a booger bar. ;) If they do that in public, they want you to look at them. ;)

Don't you hate it when you are not expecting it and them bam there it is and they catch you looking. I think this is why most guys don't like public breast-feeding.

picasso
6/28/2006, 10:37 AM
Please tell me you've never eaten a bag of chips while waiting in line at the store....It's the same thing. ;)
I've seen a buddy of mine eat an entire meal in the back of a QT, 2:20amish after bar time. I can still hear the microwave beeping as I walked out the door.:D

GottaHavePride
6/28/2006, 12:37 PM
Shoulda just asked real loud "did you bring enough for everybody?"

Sooner in Tampa
6/28/2006, 12:40 PM
Shoulda just asked real loud "did you bring enough for everybody?":( not for me...that was the worst part, she was just not attractive.

sooner n houston
6/28/2006, 02:08 PM
A young lady was sitting across the aisle from me on the plane from Tulsa/Houston weekend before last, as we start our decent she whips it out and starts feeding her baby. She was sitting about 1/4 of the way from the front of the plane. Sits there feeding her baby as all the passengers exit the plane!

soonersponge
6/28/2006, 02:18 PM
A young lady was sitting across the aisle from me on the plane from Tulsa/Houston weekend before last, as we start our decent she whips it out and starts feeding her baby. She was sitting about 1/4 of the way from the front of the plane. Sits there feeding her baby as all the passengers exit the plane!

Same thing happened to me, but the lady was in the seat right next to me. I was like WTF?

Sooner in Tampa
6/29/2006, 05:43 AM
I guess it is all very European.

Hamhock
6/29/2006, 08:05 AM

Exposed boobie or was it under a blanket?

Many babies are bothered by the ascent/descent of the airplane, so it is good to nurse them during takeoff/landing.

I know it always helps me. :O

Sooner in Tampa
6/29/2006, 08:29 AM
Exposed boobie or was it under a blanket?

Many babies are bothered by the ascent/descent of the airplane, so it is good to nurse them during takeoff/landing.

I know it always helps me. :O Straight up boob hanging out...not blanket or attempt to cover it up at all. :eek: