PDA

View Full Version : Peterson deserves respect

TexanSooner420
6/27/2006, 09:03 AM
article
http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=300&ATCLID=289732

yermom
6/27/2006, 09:24 AM
if anything he should have sat on the bench longer...

did this guy watch any games?

soonerhubs
6/27/2006, 11:08 AM
That article= Stupid commentary about stupid commentary... (I guess mine is stupid commentary about stupid commentary about stupid commentary... any one care to comment?) ;)

Snrfn4ever08
6/27/2006, 11:12 AM
That article= Stupid commentary about stupid commentary... (I guess mine is stupid commentary about stupid commentary about stupid commentary... any one care to comment?) ;)
no, you guys don't want my stupid commentary on the stupid commentary on the stupid commentary on the stupid commentary:D

swardboy
6/27/2006, 11:20 AM
I'm stupified....

CatfishSooner
6/27/2006, 02:57 PM
stupid is as stupid does...

Snrfn4ever08
6/27/2006, 03:18 PM
you can't fix stupid

Jason White's Third Knee
6/27/2006, 03:35 PM
I made some enchiladas the other days in a big pan and used some beef broth with onions in it. It sure was good. Really blended the flavors well.

caphorns
6/27/2006, 03:44 PM
I've noticed that on sunny days the sky is actually blue. But if you look at the sun too long, it kind of turns purple with a big black spot. And actually everything looks black and spotty for awhile after that as well.

XingTheRubicon
6/28/2006, 02:27 PM
I've noticed that on sunny days the sky is actually blue. But if you look at the sun too long, it kind of turns purple with a big black spot. And actually everything looks black and spotty for awhile after that as well.

You're not saying that hornfans are morons are you......

Taxman71
6/28/2006, 04:01 PM
99% chance that the "radio" person was named Traber or Allen.

The Consumate Showman
6/28/2006, 06:56 PM
99% chance that the "radio" person was named Traber or Allen.

My money's on that fat-***-tub-o'-lard-cowgirl-jerseygirl-piece-of-sh!t-mentally challenged Traber... I HATE how they glorify him as some great baseball player and okie light QB on the Animal... He is mainly the reason I don't listen to them I think... It kills me to hear any of his moronish crap.

Taxman71
6/29/2006, 06:52 AM
IMO, Traber has "lost it" the last year or so. It has gotten worse since he lost his political gig on WKY. He seems to have become even more overtly pro-aggie lately.

caphorns
6/29/2006, 10:00 AM
You're not saying that hornfans are morons are you......

Caphorn: I'll take - people who observe things for hours and hours and still get nearly 100% wrong for $400.

Alex: A person who posts delusional statements about his college football team on a message board that people laugh at regularly

Caphorn: What's ANY texags.com poster?

Alex: Correct.

Caphorn: I'll take - people who observe things for hours and hours and still get nearly 100% wrong for $500.

Alex: Oklahoma radio commentator famous for claiming that Adrian Peterson dramatizes his injuries to enhance his image . . .

Snrfn4ever08
6/29/2006, 11:32 AM
Caphorn: I'll take - people who observe things for hours and hours and still get nearly 100% wrong for $400.

Alex: A person who posts delusional statements about his college football team on a message board that people laugh at regularly

Caphorn: What's ANY texags.com poster?

Alex: Correct.

Caphorn: I'll take - people who observe things for hours and hours and still get nearly 100% wrong for $500.

Alex: Oklahoma radio commentator famous for claiming that Adrian Peterson dramatizes his injuries to enhance his image . . .
Who is Jim Traber?