PDA

View Full Version : I just got my first.....

Stanley1
6/26/2006, 10:01 PM
Neg spek from a real, living, breathing faggot.

Hey JAS.....eat a ****.

Stanley1
6/26/2006, 10:05 PM
Oh, and I forgot to sign the neg I just gave you.....but you can be sure it was from me.

etouffee
6/26/2006, 10:05 PM
oh, the possibilities for one of the "fixed" quote posts. but nah.

Stanley1
6/26/2006, 10:06 PM
oh, the possibilities for one of the "fixed" quote posts. but nah.

lol.....I thought of that when I typed it, but the board knows I don't like penis, so I'm not too worried about it. :D

OUAndy1807
6/26/2006, 10:07 PM
who cares?

(and by who cares, I'm really saying "don't let it bother you, who gives a **** what someone else thinks?"

LilSooner
6/26/2006, 10:08 PM
You know how I know your gay?

Stanley, I hope you get banned for using the F word over a freaking neg spek.

Loser.

Stanley1
6/26/2006, 10:08 PM
who cares?

I don't care who cares. I felt like venting, so I did. Bye now.

Stanley1
6/26/2006, 10:10 PM
You know how I know your gay?

Stanley, I hope you get banned for using the F word over a freaking neg spek.

Loser.

Boo frickin' hoo. He knows this isn't exactly a "gay friendly" site, yet he still posts here and stirs up trouble. I'm not going to change the way I've been posting for a few years just b/c he's "open" about it.

You hope I get banned. I hope stop responding to my posts.

Biotch.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/26/2006, 10:12 PM
Did you just call Lil a biotch?

Oh. My. Gawd.

GhostOfJAS
6/26/2006, 10:13 PM
Awww.....poor little stanley has his little panties in a bind because the loner on the high school play ground called him a name. Waaaaahhhh!!! Waaaaahhhhhh!!! Mommy!!!

For the record, I neg speked this:

jk the sooner fan: i swear this "ghostofJAS" reminds me of LAS...

Stanley1: 'Cept LAS isn't a self-proclaimed gay.....oh.....wait.....

For (a) making an accusation against someone who is not here to defend himself, and (b) bringing up my sexuality out of context.

Stanley1
Did you just call Lil a biotch?

Oh. My. Gawd.

She attacked me first. I don't give a rat's hairy behind who she is, who her b/f is, or who she knows.

Its done been brought now.

oumartin
i just negged you!

Newbomb Turk
6/26/2006, 10:14 PM
i just negged you!

well fine - I just negged you.

LilSooner
6/26/2006, 10:14 PM
http://spinn.svt.se/images/s3-simp-muntz.gif

Stanley1
6/26/2006, 10:15 PM
For (a) making an accusation against someone who is not here to defend himself, and (b) bringing up my sexuality out of context.

Ooh.....letters, this is fun: a) we all know he's not gay, he has like 600 wimmins on his myspace, it was a joke, that you obviously didn't get, and b) you like to throw it around when it fits you, so I'll use it "liberally" if I want to.

We on the same page? Negging someone for a joke is LAME.

Scott D
6/26/2006, 10:19 PM
I'm amused that Stanley took the time to become 'that n00b' with this thread.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/26/2006, 10:19 PM
I don't know what problem you guys have with JAS. Are you afraid his sexual preference is catchable?

So he defends himself, and you guys call him out on it? That's rich.

For the record, I don't even know JAS. Just because he doesn't march to the right wing drum that is so prevalent on this site, doesn't mean he's a bad person.

Rhino
6/26/2006, 10:20 PM
SHE STARTED IT! SHE STARTED IT!

Stanley, I don't know which is worse, the backwoods bigotry spewed from your mouth or your gradeschool actions since then.

Stanley1
6/26/2006, 10:21 PM
I don't know what problem you guys have with JAS. Are you afraid his sexual preference is catchable?

So he defends himself, and you guys call him out on it? That's rich.

For the record, I don't even know JAS. Just because he doesn't march to the right wing drum that is so prevalent on this site, doesn't mean he's a bad person.

I don't give a flying **** where he sticks his penis, or where his political position is. It is well known that when I have nothing better to do, and someone negs me for a STUPID reason, I'm likely to call them out on it.

The. End.

Stanley1
6/26/2006, 10:22 PM
SHE STARTED IT! SHE STARTED IT!

Stanley, I don't know which is worse, the backwoods bigotry spewed from your mouth or your gradeschool actions since then.

Rhino, you've never said two words to me on this board. I suggest NOT starting now, trying to play the hero for your loud mouthed g/f. She started it, let her finish it.

Actually, I'll be the one finishing it either way.

Sooner_Bob
For cryin' out loud . . .

IBTL :D

Howzit
I'd neg you if I hadn't already done it the other day.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!1!11

oumartin
6/26/2006, 10:23 PM
nothin' wrong with being a flamer!

or so i've been repeatedly told by the networks

Stanley1
I'd neg you if I hadn't already done it the other day.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!1!11

See.....you're gay, and I didn't single you out for negging me this weekend. :D

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
I don't give a flying **** where he sticks his penis, or where his political position is. It is well known that when I have nothing better to do, and someone negs me for a STUPID reason, I'm likely to call them out on it.

The. End.I just want to know why him negging you for commenting about his sexuality is a stupid reason. And if you don't give a flying **** then why bring it up?

Newbomb Turk
6/26/2006, 10:25 PM
nothin' wrong with being a flamer!

Ah ha - I knew it!

jk the sooner fan
6/26/2006, 10:25 PM
bringing up your sexuality out of context?

pffft, dude you wear the homo thing like a badge of honor around here.....its your thing, whatever, but spare us the sob story when somebody calls you out on it

Stanley1
6/26/2006, 10:26 PM
I just want to know why him negging you for commenting about his sexuality is a stupid reason. And if you don't give a flying **** then why bring it up?

He negged me for "joking" around about LAS while he "couldn't defend himself". At least.....that is what his spek actually said.

And I already said, I'm bored, it was a stupid neg, so I started a thread. Pretty sure I'm allowed to do that mom.

Stanley1
6/26/2006, 10:27 PM
bringing up your sexuality out of context?

pffft, dude you wear the homo thing like a badge of honor around here.....its your thing, whatever, but spare us the sob story when somebody calls you out on it

And its not like I'm the only one. It goes on constantly in those "other" threads, but all the sudden here and now its a problem? Please.

Rhino
6/26/2006, 10:27 PM
Rhino, you've never said two words to me on this board. I suggest NOT starting now Oooooh.

oumartin
6/26/2006, 10:28 PM
Ah ha - I knew it!

jealous cuz i don't return your calls i see ;)

LilSooner
6/26/2006, 10:29 PM
She attacked me first. I don't give a rat's hairy behind who she is, who her b/f is, or who she knows.

Its done been brought now.

Aww for ****'s sake slappy. Last time I checked this was a PUBLIC message board. I didn't realize that when somone posts a mornonic post like this one that everyone wasn't allowed to pile on.

Seriously.

Also, you could have resolved this in using this new fandangled technology call the PM. I know its crazy right? See JK and I got a couple of threads locked and deleted 'cause you see we didn't see eye to eye, but were used that PM thingy and low and behold we are as cool as ice.

You get what you deserve for throwing a sophmoric tempertantrum.

Stanley1
6/26/2006, 10:29 PM
jealous cuz i don't return your calls i see ;)

Dude, you are gaying up my thread. Oh, wait. :D

Stanley1
6/26/2006, 10:30 PM
Aww for ****'s sake slappy. Last time I checked this was a PUBLIC message board. I didn't realize that when somone posts a mornonic post like this one that everyone wasn't allowed to pile on.

Seriously.

Also, you could have resolved this in using this new fandangled technology call the PM. I know its crazy right? See JK and I got a couple of threads locked and deleted 'cause you see we didn't see eye to eye, but were used that PM thingy and low and behold we are as cool as ice.

You done?

Scott D
6/26/2006, 10:31 PM
http://sargman.freehomepage.com/images/mf_popcorn.gif

oumartin
6/26/2006, 10:32 PM
Stanley, or should i call you Ozzie Guillen? sp

Newbomb Turk

I think it was at least junioric.

LilSooner
Naw not really. You gonna cry some more? Cause I really like to see texans cry.

Cause ya know I'm a loud mouf biotch.

usmc-sooner
6/26/2006, 10:33 PM
you know if JAS doesn't want to people to bring up his sexual perversions maybe he shouldn't bring it up all the time.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
Stan, I am not just calling you out. I am calling out the rampant homophobia on this site and in the straight male population in general.

You (collectively) should be confident enough in your sexuality to not be bothered by a homosexual posting on this board.

If JAS was a hot lesbian, most of you would be crazy excited that she shared that detail.

proud gonzo
I don't know what the hell's going on but I just negged this JAS person and said "don't pick on stan, bitch. he's my homey. -pg"

I'm thinking of negging stan too for being a little bitch ;)

btw, who's JAS? :confused:

Stanley1
Naw not really. You gonna cry some more? Cause I really like to see texans cry.

Cause ya know I'm a loud mouf biotch.

I'm not crying, just defending myself. And I'm not a texan, never will be.

Tis true.

Newbomb Turk
6/26/2006, 10:34 PM
If JAS was a hot lesbian, most of you would be crazy excited that she shared that detail.

true dat.

jk the sooner fan
stanley's one of them tulsa doods.....

my favorite response in this thread was from martin.....the whole network thingy.....made me chuckle, so true......

Stanley1
Stanley, or should i call you Ozzie Guillen? sp

I don't need sensitivity training, just english lessons. I'm misunderstood. :D

GhostOfJAS
I don't know why I'm even bothering to respond to something so grade schoolish as "neg speking" (if it's so goddamn important, someone's got WAAAYYYY more problems than I could ever deal with). But here we go...

You'll notice that in every thread I've brought up my sexuality on, it has been from a defensive position and it's certainly the subject of the conversation at hand. Idots and morans. If someone started a thread on why southern baptists are the debil, I'd expect a few to chime in and say they're proudly southern baptists and not what they're made out to be.

That's certainly a bit different than responding to one of my posts like "I think the Supreme Court blah blah blah"... with ... "then well, YOU'RE GAY, just like (insert former poster we don't like)! Ha ha I'm smrt!" When it starts getting vulgar or stupid I might neg spek. So the **** what.

I've been here, like 2 weeks and I've been called pretty much every name in the book, but since I don't take this **** seriously it's not a big deal. Some people, on the other hand...

proud gonzo
wait, wait. I'm confused. Is this slapfight between Stan and this JAS person or is it between Stan and Lil? :confused:

can we get vBookie back for this?

jk the sooner fan
6/26/2006, 10:36 PM
Stan, I am not just calling you out. I am calling out the rampant homophobia on this site and in the straight male population in general.

You (collectively) should be confident enough in your sexuality to not be bothered by a homosexual posting on this board.

is it possible to not like homosexuality, or totally disagree with the lifestyle without being called "phobic" of them?

seriously, i'm not afraid of them....they dont scare me anymore than the next group of people.....they're free to do their thing.....but lets not overuse the "homophobe" label........k?

oumartin
I'm misunderstood

is that the story you feed the high school girls? :D

Sooner_Bob
Oooooh.

If you say this and look at Rhino's avatar it's kinda funny.

LilSooner
6/26/2006, 10:37 PM
Who cares if he is gay, straight, purple or green. It is NOT cool to call anyone a faggot especially for something as lame as a stupid *** neg spek.

Who cares if you get piled on, becuase you brought it on your dang self for starting this stupid thread.

Stanley1
6/26/2006, 10:37 PM

<sigh>

You just hit a nerve, but I'll explain this to you once.

If you learn nothing from me, nothing at all, learn this. I am not a homophobe. I am not "afraid" of gay people, or being gay, or whatever. I think its nasty. I don't approve of it, and I don't like it. I also have the right to voice that opinion, so long as I'm not violating his rights as a human being. Have I violated those rights? No, I haven't.

colleyvillesooner
6/26/2006, 10:38 PM
Dude, I'm never playing tennis with you again. Got ya all charged up! :D

Stanley1
6/26/2006, 10:38 PM
is that the story you feed the high school girls? :D

Nope. Feed them something else. ;)

Scott D
6/26/2006, 10:39 PM
I don't know what the hell's going on but I just negged this JAS person and said "don't pick on stan, bitch. he's my bitch. -pg"

I'm thinking of negging stan too for being a little bitch ;)

btw, who's JAS? :confused:

fixed ;)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
What would you rather I use? Homo-objectors?

I just find it interesting that when someone disagrees or presents a viewpoint that isn't the majority then they are being "in your face" about it.

Howzit
I think Stanley is nervous because he gets a boner when he reads JAS posts.

G'night.

Stanley1
6/26/2006, 10:40 PM
Who cares if he is gay, straight, purple or green. It is NOT cool to call anyone a faggot especially for something as lame as a stupid *** neg spek.

Who cares if you get piled on, becuase you brought it on your dang self for starting this stupid thread.

Funny thing is, outside of JAS himself, you, and SBSB, I'm not getting "piled onto". But keep thinking I'm in the minority here. :rolleyes:

As for what I called him, is it not the truth?

Stanley1
6/26/2006, 10:40 PM
Dude, I'm never playing tennis with you again. Got ya all charged up! :D

Yes. You people should blame CVS, this is his fault. :D

critical_phil
6/26/2006, 10:41 PM
i, for one, welcome our new homo overlords.........

Stanley1

G'night.

I have a constant boner, I was born that way.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
That word is derogatory Stanley and you know it. To me it is the same thing as calling someone the N word.

Newbomb Turk
6/26/2006, 10:42 PM
I think its nasty. I don't approve of it, and I don't like it. I also have the right to voice that opinion, so long as I'm not violating his rights as a human being. Have I violated those rights? No, I haven't.

amen to that.

and anybody feel free to neg me for agreeing with Stan.

oumartin
6/26/2006, 10:42 PM
oh good.. CP shows up.. ;)

Scott D
6/26/2006, 10:43 PM
amen to that.

so does that mean you agree with the initial post in this thread, which *CAN* be perceived as a personal attack?

Stanley1
That word is derogatory Stanley and you know it. To me it is the same thing as calling someone the N word.

Not to be rude, but you aren't me, and you aren't a gay male, so your opinion really doesn't matter to me.

Bitch is derogatory, and we throw that word around an awful lot. So what, now that JAS is here I can't use the term "fag" anymore? Dean can't use it? I don't plan on changing. If he can tolerate it, then so be it, I'm not trying to run him off. But I'm not changing.

GhostOfJAS
G'night Howzit!

Wow, 63+ posts in just a few minutes. This has got to be breaking land speed records.

afs
6/26/2006, 10:44 PM
I'm usually at work when threads of this nature occur.

Rock on.

IBTD

heh heh, this is post 2969

Newbomb Turk
6/26/2006, 10:45 PM
so does that mean you agree with the initial post in this thread, which *CAN* be perceived as a personal attack?

it means I agree with Stan's quote in my post.

GhostOfJAS
Bitch is derogatory, and we throw that word around an awful lot. So what, now that JAS is here I can't use the term "fag" anymore? Dean can't use it? I don't plan on changing. If he can tolerate it, then so be it, I'm not trying to run him off. But I'm not changing.

I just feel really, really sorry for you.

JohnnyMack
Tossed!

Ha!

You dumba*s.

I was tryin' to give Stan neg spek and in the mean time he got booted.

Heh.

Scott D
6/26/2006, 10:47 PM
it means I agree with Stan's quote in my post.

that's fine...however I am considering negging you for continuing to have Robert Wuhl as your avatar :D

GhostOfJAS
6/26/2006, 10:48 PM
Awww, that's no fun. And my spek meter was doing a roller coaster there for awhile. And we got 70 posts in 45 minutes in a single thread.

Seriously, living in Oklahoma I get this kinda **** all the time, it just rolls off the back after awhile. It's just fun to get under their skin from time to time. Sorry there had to be a victim.

LilSooner
6/26/2006, 10:49 PM
amen to that.

You can agree with him all you want good buddy. I only get rilled up when people start throwing around derogetory (sp?) remarks.

Newbomb Turk
6/26/2006, 10:49 PM
that's fine...however I am considering negging you for continuing to have Robert Wuhl as your avatar :D

but he was the manager of the Durham Bulls!

Beano's Fourth Chin
6/26/2006, 10:50 PM
double you tee eff mate?

LilSooner
6/26/2006, 10:51 PM
Not to be rude, but you aren't me, and you aren't a gay male, so your opinion really doesn't matter to me.

Aww so it was Ok to call me that?

Yeah nice smellin' ya.

PhilTLL
6/26/2006, 10:51 PM

Assistant coach.

Scott D
6/26/2006, 10:52 PM

he was also in Batman Returns.

Newbomb Turk
6/26/2006, 10:53 PM
Assistant coach.

close enough ;) - he gave the classic pep talk on the mound.

ChickSoonerFan
6/26/2006, 10:54 PM
PG stole my line (except for the part about neggin Stan) so I got nuthin left to say

Oh..wait...one thing to say...

IBTL

:D

Now everyone back off!!

Scott D
6/26/2006, 10:55 PM
I ain't afraid of short blonde women :D

usmc-sooner
6/26/2006, 10:56 PM
If they tossed Stan it makes me really really dislike gay people.

Tailwind
Aw, geeze, I miss all the good bitch fights. :(

Sooner_Bob

G'night.

If you look at Rhino's avatar and say this it's kinda funny . . .

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
I ain't afraid of short blonde women :DGood, cause I'm kickin your *** next, mister.

Beano's Fourth Chin
For those of you wanting to neg, PM or yell at Stan, you'll have to wait until Wednesday. He's gotten an hour in the cool down chair for each of his IQ points.

SicEmBaylor
6/26/2006, 10:57 PM
If someone started a thread on why southern baptists are the debil, I'd expect a few to chime in and say they're proudly southern baptists and not what they're made out to be.

:sigh:

And at first I was confused on which side to take on an issue I have nothing to do with....thanks for clearing that up for me! ;)

(I kid by the way)

Scott D
6/26/2006, 10:58 PM
Good, cause I'm kickin your *** next, mister.

I'll be sure to wear a cup :D

OUinFLA
6/26/2006, 10:59 PM
:sigh:

And at first I was confused on which side to take on an issue I have nothing to do with....thanks for clearing that up for me! ;)

(I kid by the way)

Oh, go chug a Zima
:D

Beano's Fourth Chin
6/26/2006, 11:07 PM
Ok, I just finished handing out the bannings and warnings. Now I'm going to eat a cupcake and read a comic book.

And just in case I overlooked you. COOL OUT!