PDA

View Full Version : Former Sooner Mark Redman..

BoomerJack
6/26/2006, 01:42 PM
.. wins his fifth in a row for the KC Royals.

http://kansascity.royals.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/gameday_recap.jsp?ymd=20060625&content_id=1522538&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=kc

This was also the Royals sixth win in seven games. Look out Tigers and WhiteSox!! Here come the Royals!!

King Crimson
6/26/2006, 02:30 PM
Redman has never been too lucky with the teams he's pitched for.....Detroit, bad Marlins teams, and now KC.

Soonerborn03
6/28/2006, 11:03 PM
Redman has never been too lucky with the teams he's pitched for.....Detroit, bad Marlins teams, and now KC.He had a good 1st half last season for a bad Pirates team last year too. They picked up his option at the end of the year then shipped him off to an even worse place to be.

royalfan5
6/29/2006, 06:35 PM
He had a good 1st half last season for a bad Pirates team last year too. They picked up his option at the end of the year then shipped him off to an even worse place to be.
Last I checked the Royals swept the Pirates and had pretty much the same record. I'd say he moved up. Now as long as he stays hot and can get KC a prospect at the deadline.

Collier11
6/30/2006, 03:29 PM
Does anyone have Redmans year by year college stats, I first became an OU baseball fan around the time that he was at OU, but that was before the big statistical obsession and I was only 11 or so...just interested in how good he was at OU?

stoopified
6/30/2006, 04:41 PM
Glad for Mark but he and the Royals gottalong way to go to be mentioned in the samebreath with my TIGERS.

AllAboutThe'O'
7/2/2006, 12:18 AM
He pitched tonight against the Cardinals and was staked to an early 6-0 lead but the Cards rallied to tie it. Royals did end up winning in extra innings. I think the Royals will want to keep playing interleague ball, they're doing pretty good against the NL teams.

BoomerJack
7/2/2006, 01:15 PM
Does anyone have Redmans year by year college stats, I first became an OU baseball fan around the time that he was at OU, but that was before the big statistical obsession and I was only 11 or so...just interested in how good he was at OU?

You could check soonersports.com & click the baseball link. There may be some individual stats there.

Collier11
7/2/2006, 03:23 PM
From that far back???

AllAboutThe'O'
7/2/2006, 09:06 PM
BTW, Redman was selected as the Royals' lone All-Star representative, despite an ERA of over 5.

royalfan5
7/2/2006, 09:34 PM
BTW, Redman was selected as the Royals' lone All-Star representative, despite an ERA of over 5.
Further proof Ozzie Guillen is an idiot. Mark Grudzilanek was much more deserving of an all star bid, or David Dejesus but I don't think Dejesus had the required AB's to qualify this season.

BoomerJack
7/2/2006, 11:39 PM
From that far back???

Well, I did say they MAY have something. I'm not sure about it at all.

An alternative is to request the information from the S.I.D.'s office.

Collier11
7/3/2006, 02:08 AM
or just hope that someone on here has it...its really not that big of a deal to contact the S.I.D's office