PDA

View Full Version : To clear something up...

Frozen Sooner
6/25/2006, 07:10 PM
My self-imposed vacation had much more to do with me and my reactions than it did any member of this board. JK does not deserve the blame he took from some over it. I'm not "back," but I'm around.

Cam
6/25/2006, 07:36 PM
Well, wecome "around".

Tailwind
6/25/2006, 07:39 PM
Amen to that. Good to see ya Froz!

ultimatesooner1
6/25/2006, 07:43 PM
welcome back around

LilSooner
6/25/2006, 07:56 PM
Also, just to be clear Rhino and I had nothing to do of this reemergence of Frozen.

:)

Frozen Sooner
6/25/2006, 08:00 PM
They did not. Hell, Homey gave me an opportunity to snarkily correct something in a scholarly manner. That's complete Froze-nip. I smelled it from like five boards away.

GDC
6/25/2006, 08:03 PM
This board needs more Froz.

KaiserSooner
6/25/2006, 08:27 PM
This board needs more Froz.

Yep.

Stanley1
6/25/2006, 08:34 PM
This board needs more hoes.

Fixed.

jk the sooner fan
6/25/2006, 08:39 PM
glad to see you back!

you've really ruined my reputation by not blaming me.......seriously, i had a real hate club growing

Tailwind
6/25/2006, 08:43 PM
I am the biggest ho on the board.
You're welcome.:D

BajaOklahoma
6/25/2006, 08:45 PM
I tried to scare him off the other board.... :O

Glad your back Froz.

GDC
6/25/2006, 08:48 PM
There are other boards?

Stanley1
6/25/2006, 08:53 PM
You're welcome.:D

:O

SicEmBaylor
6/25/2006, 09:19 PM
It was my fault.

Tailwind
6/25/2006, 09:21 PM
:O
;)

OUinFLA
6/25/2006, 09:34 PM
Im glad you're around.
I'm getting tired of watching "Deadly Catch" to get my Alaska fix.

the_ouskull
6/25/2006, 10:09 PM
There are other boards?

So Froz, what do you think? Does gdc get to meet Harv, A_B, et al...?

the_ouskull

Frozen Sooner
6/25/2006, 10:10 PM
I think I've invited him before. But yeah, that'd be a fun day on the boards..

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/25/2006, 10:12 PM
Just to be clear. After a year of mostly positive experience, in which I had decided to become an Elite Sponsor, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four weeks I can see this board is a place I don't want to be or patronize. There are two other boards which I believe have at least equivalent football knowledge without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &
eState Auction House Ltd.

the_ouskull
6/25/2006, 10:12 PM
Let's bring him in either right before the season, right after Tejas' first loss, or right before OU / tejas. :D

All of them are winners... although the ULTIMATE winner would be bringing him in immediately AFTER we beat tejas this year. Lol. They'll already be in humble melt mode, and acting like cornered animals... Then gdc comes along and ****es in their miserable. You can't BUY that kind of enterainment.... well, without pasties and Pantera involved anyway...

the_ouskull

the_ouskull
6/25/2006, 10:13 PM
Just to be clear. After a year of mostly positive experience, in which I had decided to become an Elite Sponsor, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four weeks I can see this board is a place I don't want to be or patronize. There are two other boards which I believe have at least equivalent football knowledge without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &
eState Auction House Ltd.

What the H*ll is this?

the_ouskull

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/25/2006, 10:14 PM
What the H*ll is this?

the_ouskullsome guy's graceful exit earlier in the year.

Frozen Sooner
6/25/2006, 10:14 PM
Just Holley being funny. That John Helander dude completely melted down because people were making fun of him and posted a big long thing about how immature everyone was.

GDC
6/25/2006, 10:15 PM
So does this mean there's a board where whorns are still fair game, and not coddled and catered to?

the_ouskull
6/25/2006, 10:20 PM
It's actually a board where EVERYBODY is fair game... Not just whorns.

the_ouskull

the_ouskull
6/25/2006, 10:32 PM
www.theoneboard.com

Use it at your own caution. It's the reason that I'm here. It's the reason that I am the way I am. It used to be the old Jim Rome message board, but Rome finally saw the board and it went away. There's a core group of us that have been posting together, somewhere, since around 1999, 2000. We need more Miami and Tennessee representation if you're a recruiter. OU, Tejas, Nebraska, USC, etc... i.e. - the usual suspects, are repped pretty well already.

the_ouskull

SicEmBaylor
6/25/2006, 10:48 PM
Where is that meltdown thread? I've always wanted to read it or did the mods delete it?

It sounds spectacular.

jk the sooner fan
6/25/2006, 10:57 PM
people actually listened to jim rome?

who knew.....

Scott D
6/25/2006, 11:48 PM
people actually listened to jim rome?

who knew.....

well people listen to Rush, proving that they will listen to anything ;)

OU4LIFE
6/26/2006, 07:34 AM
feh

crawfish
6/26/2006, 07:37 AM
glad to see you back!

you've really ruined my reputation by not blaming me.......seriously, i had a real hate club growing

That's ok...I still hate you.

I don't even need a reason. :D

jk the sooner fan
6/26/2006, 08:21 AM
well at least i have that going for me

OUDoc
6/26/2006, 08:25 AM
There are other boards?
Other boards cause genital herpes.
FYI.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/26/2006, 09:38 AM
Where is that meltdown thread? I've always wanted to read it or did the mods delete it?

It sounds spectacular.sponsor board

Scott D
6/26/2006, 09:39 AM

It sounds spectacular.

pony up for a real sponsorship then :)

jk the sooner fan
6/26/2006, 09:42 AM
we need a poll to decide which meltdown is the best of all time

i'd probably go with a tie between dbhuge and nickleback.....

Scott D
6/26/2006, 09:43 AM
Nickleback for sure :D

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/26/2006, 09:47 AM
SoonerWill's was top notch

jk the sooner fan
6/26/2006, 09:52 AM
his wasnt a meltdown so much as a "oh crap i've been outed, see ya!!!"

Sooner in Tampa
6/26/2006, 10:01 AM
I have to vote Nickleback!

Scott D
6/26/2006, 10:09 AM
You have an entirely over-inflated opinion of your abilities, pasty. The fact is, I'm running my self off. What I've figured out is that I like OU football because I'm an Okie and its in my blood. I'll continue to read this board for what I can glean but the South Oval is a waste of my time. I've tried several times to make amends with the people I have issues with here but they aren't going to allow it.

This place has a few good folks but lots of disingenuous, close-minded and cowardly people. Its filled with the type of people that will give you all kinds of **** when you're 500 miles away, then when you walk up to their face and introduce yourself, they can't even think of one smartass thing to say. Oh, and you do have to walk up to them even when they know who you are and they're taller and outweigh you, because they don't have the guts to do that, right OU4Life? Then when you're 500 miles away, they regain their gonads and start mouthing off again. In Texas we've got a name for people like that. It starts with a P and ends with a Y.

So permaban this handle too Dean. Its the American way and lord knows you guys are such patriotic Americans.

Nickelback out.

Howzit
6/26/2006, 10:12 AM
You have an entirely over-inflated opinion of your abilities, pasty. The fact is, I'm running my self off. What I've figured out is that I like OU football because I'm an Okie and its in my blood. I'll continue to read this board for what I can glean but the South Oval is a waste of my time. I've tried several times to make amends with the people I have issues with here but they aren't going to allow it.

This place has a few good folks but lots of disingenuous, close-minded and cowardly people. Its filled with the type of people that will give you all kinds of **** when you're 500 miles away, then when you walk up to their face and introduce yourself, they can't even think of one smartass thing to say. Oh, and you do have to walk up to them even when they know who you are and they're taller and outweigh you, because they don't have the guts to do that, right OU4Life? Then when you're 500 miles away, they regain their gonads and start mouthing off again. In Texas we've got a name for people like that. It starts with a P and ends with a Y.

So permaban this handle too Dean. Its the American way and lord knows you guys are such patriotic Americans.

Nickelback out.

Jeez, man. Did you have to dredge that up? OU4LIFE's soul was scarred by the big bully...

Scott D
6/26/2006, 10:16 AM
Jeez, man. Did you have to dredge that up? OU4LIFE's soul was scarred by the big bully...

I'd have that thread subscribed if the damn mods wouldn't have locked it. And I remind 4Life regularly about being a P ending in Y. :D

Howzit
6/26/2006, 10:17 AM
I'd have that thread subscribed if the damn mods wouldn't have locked it. And I remind 4Life regularly about being a P ending in Y. :D

Me, too. From 500 miles away.

colleyvillesooner
6/26/2006, 10:17 AM

penny?

Scott D
6/26/2006, 10:19 AM
penny?

I guess, you're the one in texas, not me.

Sooner in Tampa
6/26/2006, 10:21 AM
penny?puppy?

OU4LIFE
6/26/2006, 10:25 AM
I'm a party.

wheeeeeeeee.

I really wish he hadn't given me the what-for, I think it ruined my rep.

Scott D
6/26/2006, 10:26 AM
you knew the P ending in Y had to show up in this thread now :D

GDC
6/26/2006, 10:28 AM
well people listen to Rush, proving that they will listen to anything ;)

post reported

Scott D
6/26/2006, 10:29 AM
post reported

doh....I shoulda said Limbaugh :(

Howzit
6/26/2006, 10:29 AM
I'm a party.

wheeeeeeeee.

I really wish he hadn't given me the what-for, I think it ruined my rep.

Did you ever get the stains out of you pantaloons?

OU4LIFE
6/26/2006, 10:32 AM
I'm still working on it.

Scott D
6/26/2006, 10:33 AM
I heard you are going to hide behind Dean from 1TC at the next tailgate.

OU4LIFE
6/26/2006, 11:11 AM
that's the plan. That's basically what I did at the last one, I hid behind boarder and Howzit. Cause they are HUGE.

OUinFLA
6/26/2006, 11:49 AM
I havent had my carpets cleaned since SoonerWill left.

49r
6/26/2006, 12:44 PM
maybe you could get dbhuge to come over and lick them...

...at least the ones under the bed. :D

SicEmBaylor
6/26/2006, 05:34 PM
we need a poll to decide which meltdown is the best of all time

i'd probably go with a tie between dbhuge and nickleback.....

jreed had a pretty good one didn't he?

King Crimson
6/26/2006, 05:37 PM
what happened with jreed? i forget. i remember him being the only one on sf at 4 in morning and bitching about it.....many times.

he was a little schizo too.

BeetDigger
6/26/2006, 05:56 PM
what happened with jreed? i forget. i remember him being the only one on sf at 4 in morning and bitching about it.....many times.

he was a little schizo too.

I loved the avatar of his. One of my all time faves.

Boarder
6/26/2006, 10:01 PM
maybe you could get dbhuge to come over and lick them...

...at least the ones under the bed. :D
That was the best. If for no other reason besides the "Huh?" factor. The best part of the meltdown was when Norm brought up some of his old threads and he thought someone had stolen his password.

It was kind of sad.

OU4LIFE
6/27/2006, 07:19 AM
sad in a magically funny sort of way.

GDC
6/30/2006, 03:48 PM
www.theoneboard.com

Use it at your own caution. It's the reason that I'm here. It's the reason that I am the way I am. It used to be the old Jim Rome message board, but Rome finally saw the board and it went away. There's a core group of us that have been posting together, somewhere, since around 1999, 2000. We need more Miami and Tennessee representation if you're a recruiter. OU, Tejas, Nebraska, USC, etc... i.e. - the usual suspects, are repped pretty well already.

the_ouskull

That place is nuts.:D

Frozen Sooner
6/30/2006, 10:19 PM
gdc, you just gotta remember a couple things on that board about the Texas fans:

Prime X is a pretty funny and likeable guy, even though he's a 'Horn. He didn't talk much **** this year and was always gracious in defeat.

Harvdog is a good guy and can be funny as all hell. He will recognize when UT loses and give respect when due.

Vito Corleone is a stereotypical 'horn fan and just takes abuse upon abuse. Kinda fun, really.

GDC
7/1/2006, 05:31 PM
gdc, you just gotta remember a couple things on that board about the Texas fans:

Prime X is a pretty funny and likeable guy, even though he's a 'Horn. He didn't talk much **** this year and was always gracious in defeat.

Harvdog is a good guy and can be funny as all hell. He will recognize when UT loses and give respect when due.

Vito Corleone is a stereotypical 'horn fan and just takes abuse upon abuse. Kinda fun, really.

I've never posted or barely even lurked on any other boards, but it looks interesting over there. I'm sure they have off-season doldrums just like we do here though.