PDA

View Full Version : My ANN COULTER will take on your JANIENE GARAFALO in a shouting debate!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/25/2006, 02:52 PM
And beat her britches off, hands on...no problem

SeattleOUstudent
6/25/2006, 02:56 PM
or deleted? :)

VeeJay
6/25/2006, 02:57 PM
I think you misspelled Janiene too.

I hope they both keep their britches on, though. We wouldn't want to get distracted from the topic at hand - President Bush.

6/25/2006, 02:58 PM
or deleted? :)Aren't you a barrel of laughs?

Big Red Ron
6/25/2006, 03:25 PM
Ann Coulter is way more hittable tha JG.

Scott D
6/25/2006, 03:26 PM
I'm sure the former Anthony Coulter will be highly offended by your ommission in the title.

King Crimson
6/25/2006, 04:20 PM
if you "go advanced" and edit....you can edit titles.

6/25/2006, 04:54 PM
if you "go advanced" and edit....you can edit titles. Thanx, I did it.

OklahomaTuba
6/25/2006, 05:07 PM
Garafalo is a chic?

Tailwind
6/25/2006, 05:09 PM
Someone should just shoot both the bitches.

VeeJay
6/25/2006, 05:14 PM
Someone should just shoot both the bitches.

I couldn't agree more.

6/25/2006, 05:44 PM
I'm thinking Garafalo is a grumpy has-been, and shouldn't even be in the shouting debate, while Ann is an ascending target, who deserves to take on the sharpest tack the libz have-say maybe Alec Baldwin, or some other hateful screwball like him.(or better yet, the Big Kahuna hisself-Der Schlickmeister!) Wouldn't that be fun?

Tailwind
6/25/2006, 06:04 PM
I'm sick of all this bull**** being spewed by both sides, especially in times like these when this country needs so badly to pull together.

King Crimson
6/25/2006, 06:09 PM
I'm thinking Garafalo is a grumpy has-been, and shouldn't even be in the shouting debate, while Ann is an ascending target, who deserves to take on the sharpest tack the libz have-say maybe Alec Baldwin, or some other hateful screwball like him.(or better yet, the Big Kahuna hisself-Der Schlickmeister!) Wouldn't that be fun?

exactly, there's no hate in Ann Coulter's incredibly repetitive scapegoating. she's like sunlight and love.

that you can continue to think and post only in terms of "this or that" is a real sign of stupidity and small-mindedness.

6/25/2006, 06:11 PM
exactly, there's no hate in Ann Coulter's incredibly repetitive scapegoating. she's like sunlight and love.

that you can continue to think and post only in terms of "this or that" is a real sign of stupidity and small-mindedness.Which criticism bothers you the more-Baldwin or Der Schlickmeister?

King Crimson
6/25/2006, 06:15 PM
Which criticism bothers you the more-Baldwin or Der Schlickmeister?

i'm not a "dem", i could care less about your pansy-*** namecalling substitutions for having a thought in yer head.

6/25/2006, 06:18 PM
i'm not a "dem", i could care less about your pansy-*** namecalling substitutions for having a thought in yer head.Excellent. I get it.

Scott D
6/25/2006, 10:28 PM
Excellent. I get it.

somehow the board doubts that.

Widescreen
6/25/2006, 10:47 PM
I like puppies.

6/25/2006, 11:23 PM
somehow the board doubts that.To which board do you refer?

Big Red Ron
6/25/2006, 11:50 PM
I'm sick of all this bull**** being spewed by both sides, especially in times like these when this country ;needs so badly to pull together.so you're firmly in the middle? :D

6/26/2006, 12:03 AM
so you're firmly in the middle? :DHe's probably like Scott D, and the rest of "the board", smack dab in the middle, where it's the smart place to be.

Tailwind
6/26/2006, 12:39 AM
so you're firmly in the middle? :D
No, I am not firmly in the middle, and though I rarely express my political views, I tend to be more conservative than liberal. I just can't stand the finger-pointing and postuating on either side.....I don't see where that helps anything.

Tailwind
6/26/2006, 12:41 AM
He's probably like Scott D, and the rest of "the board", smack dab in the middle, where it's the smart place to be.
Nope, and FYI, I am a she, not a he. :D

Scott D
6/26/2006, 09:14 AM
He's probably like Scott D, and the rest of "the board", smack dab in the middle, where it's the smart place to be.

if "the middle" is where there isn't innane finger pointing, copious amounts of partisan bull****, and unadulterated nonsense posturing, then yes...the middle is the smart place to be.

Hatfield
6/26/2006, 09:31 AM

both are hateful angry people that deserve neither time nor attention.