PDA

View Full Version : Chicago and Huey concert Observations

OUHOMER
6/23/2006, 05:41 PM
C+

Went to the concert last night and took in many observations. We go to a lot of concerts lately for some reason? Anyway this was different as night and day to others. Mostly an older crowd over 40. It was not pretty… there was good and bad…

Thru the parking lot more BMW, Cadillac’s, top end cars. Not unexpected I guess for the age group

But some bad observations.

To the ZOO—If you are going to make half the place reserve seating, please advise the public…I have been to a lot concerts there the last few years and it was never that bad. They tried cash in I guess, but most that go there know there is normally good seating without buying reserve seating. This caused a massive over crowding in the upper section. Also, what happened at the gate, where were the line police…..took us forever to get in. normally there is a good line that moves rapidly, but it was a free for all trying to get in.:mad:

Grandma… please do not wear a mini skirt that you wore back in the early 70’s please…
To the other grandma…. Hot Pants don’t work for you anymore… please wear long pants.

Good observations:
People were polite, excuse me, sorry, etc

Scott D
6/23/2006, 05:47 PM
Chicago must have saved it from being an F

incoming negspek from pg and 04

OUHOMER
6/23/2006, 05:59 PM
C+ was a little generous

King Crimson
6/23/2006, 06:21 PM
sounds gruesome.