PDA

View Full Version : Official support of Lance Armstrong Thread

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/23/2006, 03:38 PM
I mean for **** sake...leave the damm guy alone. The guy has never even come close to failing a test. He has said he would take a lie detector test and has repeatedly denied this unlike the cowards of the MLB that say they can't answer. Let's Give the guy a break, he is retired now and is the only reason that any one would EVER watch any of the Tour de France. Screw everyone trying to get a buck by saying he is on something other than a bicycle!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

GottaHavePride
6/23/2006, 04:10 PM
Cosidering the doctors that were in the room when he supposedly "admitted" to using all the stuff have already said "um, we actually keep the records of patients' medical histories and none of that is in there" I don't see why this is getting press.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/23/2006, 04:19 PM
I know, usually I am like..they are millionaires...they can live with it. But seriously, it is just getting annoying with him. I mean is it that hard to believe he outworked and just has natural skills that no one can compete with. The guy was just good...deal with it media and get over it especially the gay *** french media

GottaHavePride
6/23/2006, 04:34 PM
We should buy a billboard that just says "Hello Frenchies! One ball = less air resistance. Was that so difficult to understand?"