PDA

View Full Version : A Sooner fan MUST buy this!!

OKCIS
6/23/2006, 12:48 PM
I know this is my first post and honestly its the only reason i registered i read from time to time but usually stay out of the debates but after seeing this i realized an OU fan must buy this Item so if you know anyone who can afford it get them to purchase it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8832343017

It needs to be upside down Hook 'em on someones roof that is a huge OU fan. I cant imagine how ****ed off the texas fans would be about it.

If its a repost then sorry.

OUDoc
6/23/2006, 12:50 PM
Seems a little expensive for a cow's head.

Sooner in Tampa
6/23/2006, 12:52 PM
Ain't no way I would spend that kind of money on a nuetered cowhead just to turn it upside down.

BajaOklahoma
6/23/2006, 01:08 PM
The money will end up back in whorn hands. I'm not doing that.

6/23/2006, 01:11 PM
I know this is my first post and honestly its the only reason i registered i read from time to time but usually stay out of the debates but after seeing this i realized an OU fan must buy this Item so if you know anyone who can afford it get them to purchase it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8832343017

It needs to be upside down Hook 'em on someones roof that is a huge OU fan. I cant imagine how ****ed off the texas fans would be about it.

If its a repost then sorry.

Sincerely,
Guy trying to unload this piece of crap on E-Bay.

Fixed.

(Never done a "fixed it" post, but this one called for it.)

OUDoc
6/23/2006, 01:14 PM
If we bought them, we could have them mounted on Boone's Picken's Stadium's. No one would ever notice.

OKCIS
6/23/2006, 01:17 PM
Fixed.

(Never done a "fixed it" post, but this one called for it.)
You need to learn how to do a fixed post cause that one was pretty weak.

Especially if you see its being sold by the texas athletic department.....

SoonerInKCMO
6/23/2006, 01:19 PM
:les: NOOB BE TALKIN' SMACK!!!11!

BigRedJed
6/23/2006, 01:20 PM
This thread has potential.

tbl
6/23/2006, 01:21 PM
Sorry dude... It just doesn't make sense for a Sooner to buy it. The check is made payable to the University of saxeT. That's just silliness.

bri
6/23/2006, 01:29 PM
NO IT'S NOT!!! IT'S NOT SILLY, IT'S AWESOME!!!!!! JUST TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN!!! THAT'LL SHOW THEM!!!!!

You know, as they're counting your money and laughing at your f*ckin' retarded *ss.

6/23/2006, 01:34 PM
Alright, OKCIS. If you are fellow Sooner, I apologize for my assumption. But you have to admit that a program with the wealth of donor income UT possesses selling something on E-Bay is a questionable act.

Again, sorry for the quick draw, Mr. Firstpost.

colleyvillesooner
6/23/2006, 01:36 PM
Alright, OKCIS. If you are fellow Sooner, I apologize for my assumption. But you have to admit that a program with the wealth of donor income UT possesses selling something on E-Bay is a questionable act.

Again, sorry for the quick draw, Mr. Firstpost.

Dude, first rule of the SO is you do not apologize to a noob.

silverwheels
6/23/2006, 01:37 PM
Horns down = coolest thing evar in the history of history.

bri
6/23/2006, 01:38 PM
Horns-down is the Macarena of sports hand gestures.

6/23/2006, 01:40 PM

My bad. Sorry.

D'OH!

OUDoc
6/23/2006, 01:45 PM
My bad. Sorry.

D'OH!
Second rule, don't apologize to CVS. :mad:

I never apologize, Lisa.
I'm sorry, it's just the way I am.

Vaevictis
6/23/2006, 01:47 PM
The money will end up back in whorn hands. I'm not doing that.

That's the same reason why it's a bad idea to buy *any* officially licensed gear with a horn head, upside down or not.

6/23/2006, 01:47 PM
(psst...the apology was backhanded)

49r
6/23/2006, 01:51 PM

Yeah, 'cause then all you're doing is encouraging them...

...er, *us*. :O

tbl
6/23/2006, 02:01 PM
I think the players disagree with you on that one... as do I. I don't think we should go flashing it when we're playing Oregon, but it's very appropriate during the RRSO.

bri
6/23/2006, 02:05 PM
Exactly. There's a time and a place for it...namely WHEN WE'RE PLAYING TEXAS. The rest of the time, you just look like f*cking retards.

SoonerInKCMO
6/23/2006, 02:07 PM

Nah, the Macarena had a short run and is now completely passe in all contexts. The Horns-down is good for a few days in October leading up to the game - kinda like the chicken dance is only appropriate at Oktoberfest.

Therefore, Horns-down is the chicken dance of sports hand gestures.

6/23/2006, 02:14 PM
I always wondered why they didn't publicly auction sections of the old Owen Field turf. I'd love to have a den floored with a section of the old endzone or 50 yard line.

GottaHavePride
6/23/2006, 02:53 PM
Exactly. There's a time and a place for it...namely WHEN WE'RE PLAYING TEXAS. The rest of the time, you just look like f*cking retards.

You know the funny thing? That gesture is used in Italy to refer to a person committing acts of infidelity. So you know what happened when - right after UT won the championship? A bunch of UT fans were in the Vatican taking pictures, throwing that hand sign around... the Pope was offended and they were arrested by Vatican police. :D

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/23/2006, 03:27 PM
Horns-down is the Macarena of sports hand gestures.Remember the old joke: Q: What do you call a Messcan girl with a ye*st infection? A: Macarena and cheese.

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/23/2006, 03:29 PM
I always wondered why they didn't publicly auction sections of the old Owen Field turf. I'd love to have a den floored with a section of the old endzone or 50 yard line.

That is so effin' hillbilly.

bri
6/23/2006, 03:32 PM
Nah, the Macarena had a short run and is now completely passe in all contexts.

You forgot "old people at weddings".

My analogy stands. :D

colleyvillesooner
6/23/2006, 04:08 PM
You forgot "old people at weddings".

My analogy stands. :D

And will live forever in my sig...until I change it.

StoopTroup
6/23/2006, 04:14 PM
I prefer to use the One fingered Whorn sign when at the RRSO.

soonerboomer93
6/23/2006, 04:15 PM

I have a section of the north endzone, where one of the markers went. :D

Vaevictis
6/23/2006, 04:20 PM
Remember the old joke: Q: What do you call a Messcan girl with a ye*st infection? A: Macarena and cheese.

This joke makes the baby Jesus cry.