PDA

View Full Version : Last chance on puppies

C&CDean
6/23/2006, 10:18 AM
http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/2f462c7eda.jpg (http://www.uploadfile.info)

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/385624e116.jpg (http://www.uploadfile.info)

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/dbad82db2e.jpg (http://www.uploadfile.info)

colleyvillesooner
6/23/2006, 10:19 AM
Nice legs Dean!

Howzit
6/23/2006, 10:19 AM
Are there just 5 left?

TopDaugIn2000
6/23/2006, 10:20 AM
if you REALLY don't wnat them and can't find them an home, PLEASE take them somewhere like Second Chance.

C&CDean
There's 7 left.

Taxman71
Wish I had room for one or more. You could get rid of those in less than hour in a WalMart parking lot.

Hatfield
6/23/2006, 10:21 AM
yeah killing them is stoopid. give em to second chance or something

colleyvillesooner
Sent an email to people who might be looking.

C&CDean
if you REALLY don't wnat them and can't find them an home, PLEASE take them somewhere like Second Chance.

Come on over and get them and carry them over there. I ain't dealing with those hippy liberal chicks.

Hatfield
6/23/2006, 10:28 AM
:)
21 O.S. §1685

Any person who shall willfully or maliciously overdrive, overload, torture, destroy or kill, or cruelly beat or injure, maim or mutilate, any animal in subjugation or captivity, whether wild or tame, and whether belonging to himself or to another, or deprive any such animal of necessary food, drink or shelter; or who shall cause, procure or permit any such animal to be so overdriven, overloaded, tortured, destroyed or killed, or cruelly beaten or injured, maimed or mutilated, or deprived of necessary food, drink or shelter; or who shall willfully set on foot, instigate, engage in, or in any way further any act of cruelty to any animal, or any act tending to produce such cruelty, shall be guilty of a felony and shall be punished by imprisonment in the State Penitentiary not exceeding five (5) years, or by imprisonment in the county jail not exceeding one (1) year, or by a fine not exceeding Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00). Any officer finding an animal so maltreated or abused shall cause the same to be taken care of, and the charges therefor shall be a lien upon such animal, to be collected thereon as upon a pledge or a lien.

colleyvillesooner
6/23/2006, 10:29 AM
http://www.phog.tv/images/emoticons/popcorn.gif

C&CDean
6/23/2006, 10:33 AM
http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/b8ac7a7003.jpg (http://www.uploadfile.info)

Hatfield
6/23/2006, 10:38 AM
and don't even get me started on 21 O.S. §1700

A. It is unlawful for any person to:

1. Promote, engage in, or be employed at a bear wrestling exhibition or horse tripping event;

2. Receive money for the admission of another person to any place where bear wrestling or horse tripping will occur;

3. Sell, purchase, possess, or offer a horse for any horse tripping event;

4. Sell, purchase, possess, or train a bear for any bear wrestling exhibition;

5. Subject a bear to alteration in any form for purposes of bear wrestling including, but not limited to, removal of claws or teeth, or severing tendons; or

6. Give any substance to a bear, inject any substance into a bear, or cause a bear to ingest or inhale any substance for the purposes of bear wrestling.

B. Any person violating the provisions of this section shall, upon conviction, be guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment in the county jail not exceeding one (1) year, or by a fine of not more than Two Thousand Dollars ($2,000.00), or by both such fine and imprisonment. In addition, the court may require the violator to make restitution and reimbursements to the state, any of its political subdivisions, or to any society which is incorporated for the prevention of cruelty to animals for housing, feeding, or providing medical treatment to any animals used or intended for use in violation of this section.

C. Upon the arrest of any person pursuant to any provision of this section, the arresting law enforcement agency or animal control office shall have authority to seize and take custody of all animals in the possession of the arrested person which are the basis of an arrest pursuant to the provisions of this section. Upon conviction, the court shall have authority to order the forfeiture of all animals seized which are the basis of the conviction pursuant to the provisions of this section. Any animals ordered forfeited may be placed in the custody of a society which is incorporated for the prevention of cruelty to animals.

D. As used in this section, "horse tripping" means to cause an animal of the equine species to fall or lose its balance with the use of a wire, pole, stick, rope or other object. The term does not include the lawful laying down of a horse for medical purposes or for the purposes of identification.

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2006, 10:38 AM
how many females do you have still in whats left dean?

C&CDean
6/23/2006, 10:40 AM

Not sure. Probably 3-4. One of them is solid black and very "lab." She's very friendly and always comes and sits on my feet on the porch.

Beef
6/23/2006, 10:41 AM
Sick bastard. I guess you could have asked for males and made it worse.

Hatfield
6/23/2006, 10:42 AM
they are beautiful dogs

Howzit
6/23/2006, 10:43 AM
Too bad DC's gone. Dean could throw in a jar of peanut butter and he'd take the whole litter.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/23/2006, 10:57 AM
Too cute. Still don't want a new dog though.

C&CDean
6/23/2006, 10:58 AM
Too cute. Still don't want a new dog though.

how about one of the snakes?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/23/2006, 10:59 AM
how about one of the snakes?Oh HELL no!

usmc-sooner
6/23/2006, 11:00 AM

I bet she'd enjoy it if you left two in her mailbox:D

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/23/2006, 11:02 AM
My friend fixed me up with a dude who had snakes once. Nice guy, but I didn't like him at all and I wondered how to let my friend know. Then I found out his snakes slept in his bed with him sometimes and that became my deal breaker.

TopDaugIn2000
6/23/2006, 11:21 AM
Come on over and get them and carry them over there. I ain't dealing with those hippy liberal chicks.

I will if I have to.

usmc-sooner
6/23/2006, 11:24 AM
when I first read through this I thought Dean said hairy liberal chicks. Which isn't far from what he did say but it was pretty funny.

usmc-sooner
6/23/2006, 11:24 AM
TD I think those people give em about 3 weeks to be adopted then kill them.

TopDaugIn2000
6/23/2006, 11:32 AM
TD I think those people give em about 3 weeks to be adopted then kill them.

I thought they were a 'no kill', but I could be wrong.

Guess that's longer than Dean though.

usmc-sooner
6/23/2006, 11:34 AM
I thought they were a 'no kill', but I could be wrong.

Guess that's longer than Dean though.

I don't know for sure, for some reason this is what I thought.

Jimminy Crimson
6/23/2006, 11:44 AM
My friend fixed me up with a dude who had snakes once. Nice guy, but I didn't like him at all and I wondered how to let my friend know. Then I found out his snakes slept in his bed with him sometimes and that became my deal breaker.

It's dying to be asked...

Did he ask you to pet his snake? :P

OUDoc
6/23/2006, 11:50 AM
Someone name one of the females "Dean".
Please.
I want to know someone who's bitch is named "Dean".

Pricetag
6/23/2006, 12:53 PM
I'm curious--do you know why all those snakes ended up there together?

C&CDean
6/23/2006, 01:12 PM
I'm curious--do you know why all those snakes ended up there together?

Yeah, those pics are from Panama. They look like rattlers, but are either bushmasters or fer'de'lance (sic?). They were digging for a new canal drainage and those snakes decided to hole up in there.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/23/2006, 09:55 PM
It's dying to be asked...

Did he ask you to pet his snake? :PNo, but that type snake would be the only one I'd ever allow in my bed.

olevetonahill
6/25/2006, 05:30 AM
Hell dont shoot em Ill come get em and take em to a shelter
Just had to put down a beagle at the Dump :mad:
Bastages dumped him off looks like a week ago he was to weak to get up and covered in ticks . I so wanta Kill the sombeatchs that dump dogs (any animals )
Peem me

Flagstaffsooner
6/25/2006, 06:00 AM
Olevet is a good Man. Something that is rare these days.

BajaOklahoma
6/25/2006, 06:17 AM

Agreed.
And if he can find and "take care of" the beagle's previous owner, that would be a plus. I'd chip in for the bullets.....

olevetonahill
6/25/2006, 03:50 PM
I wouldnt go that damn far :eek:
I just like animals better than I do most people :D
And Baja trust me I have a enough Bullets to take care of the job ;)
But now If you wanta donate something larger like a Hand g ,er never mind :D

OCUDad
6/25/2006, 03:51 PM
I just like animals better than I do most people :D
And the feeling is mutual. :D

I'm kidding, I'm kidding... <ducks>

Tailwind
6/25/2006, 04:56 PM
Those pups are gonna be pretty big dogs, right? Cute now though. If I were allowed to have pets and didn't live so far away.........moot point though.