PDA

View Full Version : Get ready to get p!ssed...

goingoneight
6/22/2006, 11:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBTynSiPzAU&search=OU%20beats%20Texas

This kid is OUt of his mind if he thinks that little, "iffy" Holding call means they won that game. Yeah, try getting screwed on--

1. A first down, a yard and a half shy of the marker
To My knowledge they didn't even measure it for crying OUt lOUd!!!

2. A touchdown pass DROPPED!!! Hello Stupid Sand Aggie!!! Possession is required on a completion!!!

3. Watch the final play and tell me that a "maybe-holding" call beats #1 and #2 plus this...
Taurean Henderson was DOWN a yard and a half SHY... When yOUr @$$ hits the ground, you're down. When you're down, there's no reaching for a TD to save you...

I can understand if you might not have seen it at the sidelines (only God knows why you were there at 4th and 2 on the goal anyway), but come one Sand Aggie, they played that video over-and-over-and-over again last season and the verdict is SOMEONE HATED OU. They investigated the officiating crew, it was dead obvious. But no one seemed to care that the damage had been done, OU lost and nothing cOUld be done abOUt it...

I was just looking up OU football vids and found this moron's video. I really hope he visits in Norman next season... He'll see just who is better...

stoopified
6/23/2006, 01:08 AM
Its payback time for the Zorros this year.I almost feel sorry for them,.....almost.

Soonerwolf
6/23/2006, 07:08 AM
Are the Tech fans this desperate???

4everasooner
6/23/2006, 07:18 AM
That fat bas&ta%d couldn't sack my lunch much less Bomar.

tbl
6/23/2006, 07:43 AM
No joke. Bomar had more than a couple of steps on him. Also, I don't think that was a blatant hold either. He wasn't holding his back or his jersey. I'm sure there was a hold in there somewhere, but IMO you can make a holding call on almost every play if you nitpick it.

TexasLidig8r
6/23/2006, 07:46 AM
http://www.bjacked.net/LuvToHunt/forums/phpBB2/modules/gallery/albums/album01/Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

MiccoMacey
6/23/2006, 07:58 AM
http://www.bjacked.net/LuvToHunt/forums/phpBB2/modules/gallery/albums/album01/Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

Quiet, you.

Apparently, we still have some serious angst to be resolved on this board over that game.

:D

snp
6/23/2006, 07:59 AM
Barely a hold.

SoonersEnFuego
6/23/2006, 08:01 AM
Yeah, I replied to this scumbag. No reply from him. Apparently, he doesn't want to debate at all.

Heh, the Zorros...that's effing hilarious. BELLRINGER!

#1-Erin-Higgins-Fan
6/23/2006, 09:58 AM
Screw that guy! We'll just see what happens on Nov. 11.

Luthor
6/23/2006, 10:49 AM

I'll say one thing counselor. You have the brass of a depot spitoon.

Sooner47
6/23/2006, 01:56 PM
I will NEVER acknowledge that Tech beat us last year. Everybody who has actually watched that game, including fans, players, coaches, Big 12 officials, etc. knows beyond a shadow of doubt that OU won that game, so as far as I'm concerned our record last year was 9-3, not 8-4. And, by the way, the sand aggies are in for a big time whooping this year in Norman.

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/3543/pressone5wj.jpg

SoonerStormchaser
6/23/2006, 02:08 PM
Ok...I just might give that one to em. But guess what...there are countless "holds" that are missed EVERY SINGLE GAME!!!

The way we were screwed by the refs goes beyond sodomy...it had to be a raping of Saddam Hussein/Satan "South Park" proportions.

"OOOh....yah...how do you like that bitch?"

GoTide
6/23/2006, 02:31 PM
Yes, he was guilty of holding. But no, the qb would not have been sacked if there were to have been no hold.

Roll Tide. Look forward to playing you guys again.

The Consumate Showman
6/23/2006, 06:10 PM
The guy that made that video is a freaking tool and OU will plant their asses this fall 56-7!

Sooner24
6/23/2006, 06:39 PM
The same officals worked the Dallas/Miami series.

John Kochtoston
6/23/2006, 06:53 PM
Seems to me that Chaisson
1) Engaged No. 96 by placing his hands on his chest inside the shoulders. Completely legal
2) Continued his block into No. 96's side as No. 96 turned. Completely legal.
3) Disengaged his block as No. 96 went past him. Completely legal. OR
3A) No. 96 turned his back into Chaisson. Chaisson must be given a chance to disengage, which he did. It is not holding or a block in the back when a defensive player turns his back into the block, only if the block is initiated into the player's back.
4) No. 96 had about as much chance of sacking Bomar as I do of giving Underhill his credit card back.

Try again, TTech

rhombic21
6/23/2006, 07:12 PM
1) That was holding. But I gaurantee that Tech linemen were doing the same sorts of things to us all game and not getting called for it.

2) The game is over. We lost. Move on. You guys are starting to act like the Miami fans over the 2002 NC game. The refs were horrendous all game, and we got a lot of questionable calls to go against us at the end, but the fact still remains that Tech made more plays when it mattered than we did. The refs aren't the ones who got them down inside our redzone with under a minute to play after AD scored. Hopefully the next time we play, the game isn't close enough that we're depending on the refs to make a close call towards the end of a ballgame.

Cam
6/23/2006, 07:44 PM
Are the Tech fans this desperate???
Yes

StoopTroup
6/23/2006, 07:46 PM
Why would I get ****ed?

We lost the game.

I am still ****ed.

Eielson
6/23/2006, 08:10 PM
Yeah, lineman run down Bomar all the time.

goingoneight
6/25/2006, 03:03 PM
Funny how it didn't happen in the second half of the season...

goingoneight
6/25/2006, 03:06 PM
BTW, ONE holding call doesn't offset three outrageously bogus calls at the ending seconds of the game. Watch basketball and tell me a foul in the first half has anything to do with a 100-101 score at the end. The holding call was a maybe with lack of evidence to turnover. If they thought it was a bad call, the coaching staff would challenege it. Notice, they didn't... We won, fair and simple. And 2006 will show just how much we've grown and just how angry the Sooner crowd can get...

crimson&cream
6/26/2006, 11:42 AM
I will NEVER acknowledge that Tech beat us last year. Everybody who has actually watched that game, including fans, players, coaches, Big 12 officials, etc. knows beyond a shadow of doubt that OU won that game, so as far as I'm concerned our record last year was 9-3, not 8-4. And, by the way, the sand aggies are in for a big time whooping this year in Norman.

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/3543/pressone5wj.jpg
Delusion at it's best, this guy should read what the Dallas/Ft.Worth papers had to say.....OU RAPED! One sprtswriter for Ft Worth paper said it was the wosrt officiated game hed ever witness that OU got a Royal screwing- this in a newspaper from his own state.
I read recently that the official that made most of those terrible calls has come under criticism for calls he's made in many other games.
Guess your sight goes bad living(the official in ?) in Lubbutts when you can stand on a beer can and see forever.

jdsooner
6/27/2006, 04:26 PM
I want to light them up this year. Annihilation is too good for 'em!

1991SOONER
6/28/2006, 09:02 PM
I just posted my comments on youtube to that littel douchbag. Here they are verbatim:

Well.....enjoy your little *win*. It took a rebuilding year and a home game for you to FINALLY beat us. Don't worry, we'll return the favor this year in Norman. Remember 77-0? It'll be something like that. I like to refer to Lubbock as "Home of the Red Raiders and ZERO national championships" Yeah, you better enjoy that *win* while you can, it might be the last you'll see for another 5 years :P

See, that call me a "Real meanie" for nothin!!

Everybody register and comment on that VID!!!!

goingoneight
6/28/2006, 09:24 PM
I just posted my comments on youtube to that littel douchbag. Here they are verbatim:

Well.....enjoy your little *win*. It took a rebuilding year and a home game for you to FINALLY beat us. Don't worry, we'll return the favor this year in Norman. Remember 77-0? It'll be something like that. I like to refer to Lubbock as "Home of the Red Raiders and ZERO national championships" Yeah, you better enjoy that *win* while you can, it might be the last you'll see for another 5 years :P

See, that call me a "Real meanie" for nothin!!

Everybody register and comment on that VID!!!!

Can't help it... spek!!!