PDA

View Full Version : Death row inmates crack me up!

salth2o
6/22/2006, 12:38 PM
Before his death, Reese turned to address his family.

“Momma, I just want you to know I love you,” he said. “I want all of you all to know I love you all.

“I am at peace; we know what it is,” he continued. “We know the truth. Stay out of crime; there is no point in it. I am at peace. I am glad it didn’t take that long — no 10 or 20 years.”

Brenda Reese asked her son through the window if he enjoyed his final meal, which consisted of fajitas, enchiladas, a burger, pizza, tacos and fried chicken.

“Yeah,” he replied to her. “I got my eat on.”

http://www.itemonline.com/local/local_story_172020126.html

OhU1
6/22/2006, 04:23 PM
That execution was cruel and unusual and in violation of the 8th Amendment to the Constitution. Reese's last words were his complaint about the nasty taste he perceived from the injection.

1stTimeCaller
6/22/2006, 04:35 PM
I guess Baby Jesus kilt him.

Brenda Reese, Lamont’s mother, had been talking calmly through the glass separating she and her son until he drew his final breath.

“No, Jesus,” she screamed and began beating on the window. “God, he felt that. They killed my baby.

“Please Jesus,” she cried and pleaded. “Don’t do it. Oh, God, Jesus, please don’t.”

Family members surrounded Reese in the witness room at the Huntsville “Walls” Unit, trying to comfort her in the moments after her son’s death.

“Oh God, Jesus,” she began to chant. “Oh God, Jesus. My baby’s gone.”

With that, Reese began to kick the wall separating her side of the witness room and the victim’s witnesses, kicking two small holes in the wall.

Reese then let everyone know he didn’t walk peacefully to the death chamber.

“I just want everybody to know I didn’t walk to this,” he said. “The reason is because it’s murder. I am not going to play a part in my own murder.

“No one should have to do that,” he added. “I love you all.”

Turning to address the family members of his victims, Reese denied having killed anyone.

Lamont Reese was executed Tuesday night for the 1999 shooting deaths of 17-year-old Riki Jackson, 26-year-old Alonzo Stewart and 25-year-old Anthony Roney. Reese shot the victims with an unknown handgun, according to TDCJ reports. Reports also indicate that 13-year-old Alfonzo Primus was shot in the hip and 24-year-old Kendrick Grant was shot in the arm.

Would he have preferred to have been killed by gunshot wounds?

LoyalFan
6/22/2006, 06:15 PM
Yo, mama needs her azz to be aaaa-rested and jailed for mo-licious miz-chiff and willful destrukshun of pubbelik proppity!

IT's the law in these hyar parts!

My condolences ma'am. After all, he only wounded the other two pillars of the community.

LF

StoopTroup
6/22/2006, 06:29 PM
Shouldn't this thread be "Ex-Death row inmates crack me up!"

Just sayin'....

1stTimeCaller
6/22/2006, 06:34 PM
Yo, mama needs her azz to be aaaa-rested and jailed for mo-licious miz-chiff and willful destrukshun of pubbelik proppity!

IT's the law in these hyar parts!

My condolences ma'am. After all, he only wounded the other two pillars of the community.

LF

Reese grew up in Louisiana where he said he spent much of his childhood in state custody after his mother was sent to prison.

walkoffsooner
6/22/2006, 08:23 PM
Reese grew up in Louisiana where he said he spent much of his childhood in state custody after his mother was sent to prison.

State custody:eek: I'm surprised he didnt shoot himself.Poor guy never had a chance.

OhU1
6/22/2006, 09:07 PM
grew up in Louisiana:eek: I'm surprised he didnt shoot himself.Poor guy never had a chance.

fixed

olevetonahill
6/22/2006, 09:52 PM
sorry
this shat ain't funny :eek:
If you've never witnessed Nor caused a death you might find humor here . If you have then this shat aint funny :O

OhU1
6/22/2006, 10:14 PM
sorry
this shat ain't funny :eek:
If you've never witnessed Nor caused a death you might find humor here . If you have then this shat aint funny :O

Well, to be serious for a moment, Mr. Reese did cause death - at least 3 of them. He is now gone. Good riddance.

olevetonahill
6/22/2006, 10:24 PM
Well, to be serious for a moment, Mr. Reese did cause death - at least 3 of them. He is now gone. Good riddance.
yup
But I find no humor , maybe just me

Blue
6/22/2006, 10:26 PM
yup
But I find no humor , maybe just me

What I've learned is to not post in threads where I don't agree. Saves alot of bandwith.

olevetonahill
6/22/2006, 11:15 PM
so I should have only posted if I found the death of another Human funny ?:confused:
Im not against the death penalty . I just find no humor in death

Blue
6/22/2006, 11:17 PM
so I should have only posted if I found the death of another Human funny ?:confused:
Im not against the death penalty . I just find no humor in death

or don't post at all. Or post your own thread talking about how you hate death.

OCUDad
6/22/2006, 11:21 PM
As a member of the old fart clique, I vote with olevetonahill. The "if you don't agree, don't post" theory works both ways. Plus, it would pretty much cancel 90% of the threads. :D

Stoop Dawg
6/22/2006, 11:24 PM
Heh. I only post when I don't agree.

OCUDad
6/22/2006, 11:26 PM
:les: Well, stop it, then.

Blue
6/22/2006, 11:29 PM
As a member of the old fart clique, I vote with olevetonahill. The "if you don't agree, don't post" theory works both ways. Plus, it would pretty much cancel 90% of the threads. :D

It's not necessarily not posting when you don't agree as it is not ****ing in someone else's Cheerios. Ya know.

OCUDad
6/22/2006, 11:31 PM
What's with the fake poo and ****ing?

LoyalFan
6/22/2006, 11:32 PM
Well, much like some others here, I've caused death, rather a lot, in fact, and have seen more than enough of it. Still, when some hairball gets his and his momma acts as though HE is the victim I'm gonna cut loose. Now, this time I chose dark humor. The next time I might show MY darker side and capacity for foamy-mouthed invective (I've seen Ted Kennedy in action)...whom knoweth?
No matter what a loser skank his momma was, prison and all, no one is gonna convince me he didn't know right from wrong.
Mebbe he thought, as many criminals of his race seem, that Jesse Jerkson was gonna intervene and save his bacon.
Guess "Rev"Jess looked at the case and decided he couldn't make political profit or increase his polarizing and hate-mongering on this one. Could it be that even he knew this cretin needed killing.
Sounds like a great last meal though...hope so. After all, we picked up the tab.

Guess 'at's 'bout it for now.

Loyal"Roy Bean"Fan

olevetonahill
6/22/2006, 11:32 PM
or don't post at all. Or post your own thread talking about how you hate death.
I usaually dont take offense But I have with your post so May i say
F U

Blue
6/22/2006, 11:35 PM
I usaually dont take offense But I have with your post so May i say
F U

What you gonna do about it old man? :texan:

Blue
6/22/2006, 11:36 PM
What's with the fake poo and ****ing?

Fake poo= Watch Mr. Show on HBO.

peeing in someones Cheerios= merely a saying.

OCUDad
6/22/2006, 11:37 PM
Easy, Blue. Don't antagonize the old folks. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill. You have to turn your back or go to sleep sometime. :D

olevetonahill
6/22/2006, 11:40 PM
:D :D :D :D ;)

Blue
6/22/2006, 11:40 PM
Easy, Blue. Don't antagonize the old folks. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill. You have to turn your back or go to sleep sometime. :D

Heh. I'm just a **** aint I?:D

OCUDad
6/22/2006, 11:54 PM
Fake poo= Watch Mr. Show on HBO.

peeing in someones Cheerios= merely a saying.Whew. For a minute there, I thought y'all had an obsession with bodily functions.

NTTAWWT