PDA

View Full Version : Dog Lovers Beware.

Taxman71
6/21/2006, 04:47 PM
I hope this guy never gets within 100 yards of Dean. Then again, I hope he does.

http://www.tcpalm.com/tcp/local_news/article/0,2545,TCP_16736_4788632,00.html

Indiantown man accused of sex with puppy

http://mas.scripps.com/TCP/2006/06/20/20xdog-7523_o.jpg

Transient Junio Trenta allegedly had sex with this 4-month-old Argentine Dogo puppy. The dog is in the custody of the Humane Society of the Treasure Coast and will be placed in foster care.
http://mas.scripps.com/TCP/2006/06/20/20xgarcia-7522_o.jpg

By GABRIEL MARGASAK
[email protected]
Updated at 9:59 a.m.
June 21, 2006

STUART — A mixed-breed dog was being placed in foster care Tuesday after being rescued from a transient Indiantown man who was allegedly having sex with the puppy. A witness called a Martin County deputy who arrived to find Junio Trenta, 31, having anal intercourse with the dog amid the woods in the 3200 block of Southeast Dixie Highway about 12:11 p.m. Monday.

Advertisement
http://images.scripps.com/netw/1x1.gif
Upon being seen, Trenta said, "It's my dog," and, "What's the problem?" The male dog ran and hid behind the deputies, according to a report released Tuesday. Trenta, a Mexican citizen working as a laborer, was charged with one count of felony sexual bestiality and one count of felony animal cruelty. He was also charged with one misdemeanor count each of giving a false name to deputies, exposure of sexual organs and possession of paraphernalia after a marijuana-smoking pipe was found in his pocket, according to the report.
He was being held on a $13,000 bail Tuesday at the Martin County jail.
Records from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement show Trenta spent 28 days in jail after pleading no contest to an Orange County misdemeanor larceny charge in 2005.
The dog, a 4-month-old Argentine Dogo, was being cared for by the Humane Society of the Treasure Coast.
"He's already been evaluated by the vet, and the vet says he's OK and will recover from whatever happened," Humane Society spokeswoman Roberta Synal said Tuesday. "If he's put in a good foster home, he's going to get lots of love and training."
Synal said the Humane Society, through the foster parent, would maintain custody of the dog, an unusual breed, until officials determine who actually owns it. If the owner or the legal process gives ownership to the Humane Society, the dog would be put up for adoption.
"If anyone wants to help out, the best thing they can do is come here and be a foster parent," she said.

BeetDigger
6/21/2006, 04:52 PM
"It's my dog," and, "What's the problem?"

You mean, other than the fact that you are scumbag?

OUHOMER
6/21/2006, 06:50 PM
I just dont understand how people can be such pervs, i mean if it was sheep in stillwater.......oh never mind..its just sick

StoopTroup
6/21/2006, 07:28 PM
Anyone seen the Hoosier guy today?

Sooner24
6/21/2006, 07:30 PM
In an update Junio Trenta and the dog went to San Francisco, California this afternoon and were married on the courthouse steps. The ACLU said when two people are.....err beings are in love the government should stay out of it.

jrsooner
6/21/2006, 08:04 PM
Trenta, a Mexican citizen working as a laborer, was charged with one count of felony sexual bestiality and one count of felony animal cruelty. He was also charged with one misdemeanor count each of giving a false name to deputies, exposure of sexual organs and possession of paraphernalia after a marijuana-smoking pipe was found in his pocket, according to the report.I thought all the Mexican "laborers" were good upstanding citizens that never got into trouble and was actually good for the US to have them here? :)

Scott D
6/21/2006, 08:09 PM
cue up THA talking about how 90% of child molesters and sexual deviants are Mexicans ;)

Dio
6/21/2006, 08:19 PM
He was born attracted to dogs. How dare we deny him his right to express his true sexual identity. :rolleyes:

Hoosier Dynasty
6/21/2006, 10:42 PM
Anyone seen the Hoosier guy today?

What's up, ST?

snp
6/21/2006, 10:52 PM
"It's not cheating because ITS YOUR DOG...Get it?"

Sooner24
6/21/2006, 11:02 PM
I guess instead of crabs he has to worry about fleas.

Sooner24
6/21/2006, 11:08 PM
Don't they know the problems they will have in a mixed marriage?

http://stormwaykennels.com/images/married_dogs.jpeg

Big Red Ron
6/21/2006, 11:39 PM
He was born attracted to dogs. How dare we deny him his right to express his true sexual identity. SAMDLA (South American Man Dog Love Association).

We as a society must accept him for who he is. I mean there was a time in this country when sodomy was illegal and now we are so much more evolved. What if he gets sick? Will they allow his dog/lover to visit him in the hospital?:rolleyes:

mdklatt
6/22/2006, 11:16 AM
Comparision of homosexuality to beastiality in 5...4...3...

mdklatt
6/22/2006, 11:16 AM
He was born attracted to dogs. How dare we deny him his right to express his true sexual identity. :rolleyes:

I was too late. :rolleyes:

TheHumanAlphabet
6/22/2006, 11:21 AM
cue up THA talking about how 90% of child molesters and sexual deviants are Mexicans ;)

Ding, ding, ding!!! :D

Sad about the dog...

Jail the guy, tell all the prisoners what he did and let them figure it out.

Then deport the guy (if he is still around).

Edit
Scott D: Admit it, evidence is pulling you towards my thinking...;)

Taxman71
6/22/2006, 01:15 PM

I thought it would morph into furniture salesmen.

Scott D
6/22/2006, 01:19 PM
Scott D: Admit it, evidence is pulling you towards my thinking...;)

I don't know, that sexual predator show on dateline or whatever seems to lean toward more crackas being predators ;)

C&CDean
6/22/2006, 01:27 PM

Dude, there you go again.

If ol' Jose can only get off on dog pooper, tell me, how does that differ from a guy only able to get off on guy pooper?

And don't you dare say "2 consenting adults" because 2 wrongs never make a right.

mdklatt
6/22/2006, 01:34 PM
Dude, there you go again.

If ol' Jose can only get off on dog pooper, tell me, how does that differ from a guy only able to get off on guy pooper?

And don't you dare say "2 consenting adults" because 2 wrongs never make a right.

I know you've lived on the ranch for awhile, but I'm sure you can tell the difference between having sex with another adult and having sex with an animal.

C&CDean
6/22/2006, 01:36 PM
I know you've lived on the ranch for awhile, but I'm sure you can tell the difference between having sex with another adult and having sex with an animal.

One might turn around and bite you?

Deviant sex is deviant sex. Sorry. And I'm not surprised that you'd find hurting a dog worse than hurting a human.

mdklatt
6/22/2006, 01:38 PM
Deviant sex is deviant sex.

But if all the participants are into who gives a ****?

And I'm not surprised that you'd find hurting a dog worse than hurting a human.

So now butt sex is rape?

C&CDean
6/22/2006, 01:39 PM
So now butt sex is rape?

Sometimes. But irregardless, it's nasty. Can you spell A.I.D.S.? Sure you can.

1stTimeCaller
6/22/2006, 01:39 PM
Dean, do you really think that you sticking your wee-wee into a woman's hoo-hoo is the same as sticking your wee-wee into a dog's hoo-hoo?

C&CDean
6/22/2006, 01:40 PM
Dean, do you really think that you sticking your wee-wee into a woman's hoo-hoo is the same as sticking your wee-wee into a dog's hoo-hoo?

Who the **** was talking about women?

Go back to your urine threads.

mdklatt
6/22/2006, 01:42 PM
Can you spell A.I.D.S.? Sure you can.

Most HIV infections are from regular sex.

1stTimeCaller
6/22/2006, 01:43 PM
OK, I'll leave you to your homo/beastiality thread. :rolleyes:

C&CDean
6/22/2006, 01:43 PM
Most HIV infections are from regular sex.

Really? Tell me, how do two men engage in "regular" sex?

1stTimeCaller
6/22/2006, 01:44 PM

They stay at your house? :D

mdklatt
6/22/2006, 01:45 PM

Apparently there's no difference between having buttsex with a willing human adult and raping an animal. Who knew?

mdklatt
6/22/2006, 01:46 PM

What was the point of your AIDS comment?

1stTimeCaller
6/22/2006, 01:47 PM
wait a minute, Dean's been checking out some dude's sack :eek:

C&CDean
6/22/2006, 01:47 PM
Apparently there's no difference between having buttsex with a willing human adult and raping an animal. Who knew?

How do you know the dog didn't want him?

C&CDean
6/22/2006, 01:48 PM
What was the point of your AIDS comment?

Do fags catch AIDS? In a larger percentage than normal people? If so, how? Since it can only be spread now through "normal" sex.

mdklatt
6/22/2006, 01:49 PM
How do you know the dog didn't want him?

Are saying there's such a thing as consenual sex with an animal?

Thank God for the Bible, because apparently some of us need help knowing right from wrong.

C&CDean
6/22/2006, 01:50 PM
Are saying there's such a thing as consenual sex with animal?

Thank God for the Bible, because apparently some of us need help knowing right from wrong.

Sure enough. I'm pretty sure somewhere in there it addresses poking your buddy in the pooper.

LilSooner
DIE! DIE! DIE! I hope tha bastard dies!

mdklatt
Do fags catch AIDS? In a larger percentage than normal people? If so, how? Since it can only be spread now through "normal" sex.

Anyone can catch AIDS, so I don't see your point.

C&CDean
6/22/2006, 01:51 PM
And you never will.

slickdawg
6/22/2006, 01:53 PM
Six rounds in his chest.

1stTimeCaller
6/22/2006, 01:53 PM
C'mon Dean. You've never played Just The Tip with some ole gal's purple starfish?

TheHumanAlphabet
6/22/2006, 01:54 PM
I don't know, that sexual predator show on dateline or whatever seems to lean toward more crackas being predators ;)

Crackers, gansta wannabes, rednecks... They just want the more "high class" national media attention. The hispanics go for the low rent local newspaper and local TV...;)

mdklatt
6/22/2006, 01:54 PM
I'm pretty sure somewhere in there it addresses poking your buddy in the pooper.

I don't need the Bible's help to be attracted woman.

mdklatt 1, Bible 0 :texan:

william_brasky
6/22/2006, 01:57 PM
they should strap that guy down and let a horse have its way with him as punishment.

mdklatt
6/22/2006, 02:03 PM
they should strap that guy down and let a horse have its way with him as punishment.

I hear there's a place in Tijuana that can make that happen.

1stTimeCaller
6/22/2006, 02:04 PM
Czar has some video that describes what William is advocating.

jrsooner
6/22/2006, 04:47 PM
One might turn around and bite you?But if the dog had RABIES do you think the human could sue? :)

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/22/2006, 04:54 PM
I am sure the human would try to sue :P

Taxman71
6/22/2006, 05:09 PM
You guys are missing the point. All the AIDS stuff started in African with some man on monkey lovin'. Don't disrepect the canine race because some guy on qualudes was aroused by a monkey holding an unpeeled banana in 1978....at least this is how Sam Kinison said it started.