PDA

View Full Version : Things I hate.....6/21/06 edition

Stanley1
6/21/2006, 03:46 PM
1) Women drivers. Seriously, they really **** me off sometimes. At least if a dude is driving slow in the passing lane, he is usually on the phone. Women though, they just think its cool, or whatever. I drive pass them, look over, and just seem oblivious to the world. I think you should be allowed to ram them into the guard rail in such situations.

2) 3 somes on the golf course that don't let a single play through quickly enough. Dude, just wait 15 seconds and I'll be on the same tee box as you. But no, you hurry to tee off, then drive off, thus leaving me waiting behind you until I finally got sick of waiting and essentially hit into your group. You forced me to do it, a-hole.

3) Guys who go to the golf course trying to look the part, and suck ***. There were two guys ahead of me for much of my round today. They were decked out in their slacks, fancy black golf shoes, and golf hats. They always put their gloves in their back pockets after every shot, stood over their fairway shots for an eternity, and eye-balled putts like they were to win the Masters. Dudes, you were both in the 90's easily, maybe higher. Give it up, you weren't fooling anybody.

stonecoldsoonerfan
6/21/2006, 03:48 PM
you need a hug...

crawfish
6/21/2006, 04:17 PM
I hate whiners.

Stanley1
6/21/2006, 04:22 PM
I hate wieners.

Not what Howzit said.

yermom
6/21/2006, 04:33 PM
judging by #1, you hate getting any ;)

Hoosier Dynasty
6/21/2006, 04:36 PM
Women drivers . . . who put makeup on while driving.:eek:

BoogercountySooner
6/21/2006, 04:42 PM
I hate dudes that let midget mexicans feed em with a bottle!:D

Stanley1
6/21/2006, 04:43 PM
I hate dudes that let midget mexicans feed em with a bottle!:D

Even if its filled with alcoholly-goodness?

BoogercountySooner
6/21/2006, 04:46 PM
Even if its filled with alcoholly-goodness?

Ok I don't hate!:)

IB4OU2
6/21/2006, 04:47 PM
I hate playing in a threesome and some hotdog single player hits into us without asking us if he could play through........;)

Who do you think would get thrown of the course first the slow playing threesome or the single hitting into a group of golfers?

BoogercountySooner
6/21/2006, 04:49 PM
Well at least we know what Stanley's handicap is now!;)

Stanley1
6/21/2006, 04:53 PM
I hate playing in a threesome and some hotdog single player hits into us without asking us if he could play through........;)

Who do you think would get thrown of the course first the slow playing threesome or the single hitting into a group of golfers?

Did you just call me a hotdog? :mad: :D

IB4OU2
6/21/2006, 04:58 PM
Did you just call me a hotdog? :mad: :D

Not you.....I know you got the golfin' skills bro. :D

Btw, I play alone some on our course up here and have yet to have a group not ask me to play through or join them, those jerks should of let you play through.

Stanley1
6/21/2006, 05:00 PM
Not you.....I know you got the golfin' skills bro. :D

Btw, I play alone some on our course up here and have yet to have a group not ask me to play through or join them, those jerks should of let you play through.

I didn't really hit into them, just a little behind them. But I had given them plenty of time to let me through, or ask if I wanted to play through. For about 3-4 holes I was close enough they should have made an effort. Oh well.

BeetDigger
6/21/2006, 05:40 PM
I thought people play golf to relax.