PDA

View Full Version : Dear Other Guy at work

1stTimeCaller
6/21/2006, 03:26 PM
Thanks for totalling f'ing up the elevator submittal that was done a month before I started work here.

I would also like to thank you for coming into my meeting with the Architect and the elevator guy after we had all of your mistakes corrected and on to getting the owner the elevators that they want and paid for.

Thanks for coming in, acting like you were in charge and totally getting things back to f'ed up again so that I had to go over everything with you all over again and I lost valuable time that I could have spent on SF.com learning about subdivision names.

When you are crying and moping around telling people that you're the only one that does anything around here just remember the time you f'ed up the elevator submittal and then I fixed it and then you f'ed it all up again and I re-fixed it. Also remember the time that you sent out the wrong dmensions for the operable partitions and tried to blame me. Just remember that our boss knows what's up.

Hatfield
6/21/2006, 03:29 PM
http://www.shamrockcurling.com/winecheese.jpg

colleyvillesooner
6/21/2006, 03:29 PM
Dude, your work needs a show on discovery channel

1stTimeCaller
6/21/2006, 03:31 PM
nah, most construction sites are like this. Type A personalities are drawn to construction for some reason. This guy is such a bitch. He's been bitching about both the PM (our boss) and the Super (also our boss). Not very smart to do if you ask me. I'm sure he badmouths me to them but that's OK.

BeetDigger
6/21/2006, 04:56 PM
I'm sure he badmouths me to them but that's OK.

We badmouth you to other posters. :twinkies:

1stTimeCaller
6/21/2006, 04:58 PM
I'm cool wif dat.

an by 'cool wif dat' I mean 'gonna rip your pinkies off'

OUAndy1807
6/21/2006, 07:04 PM
elevator shop drawings= pretty easy to **** up
operable partition= you have to be severely retarded to **** up.

StoopTroup
6/21/2006, 07:21 PM
Do Elevator Executives know they've made it when they are at the top or bottom?

BajaOklahoma
6/21/2006, 09:50 PM
We badmouth you to other posters. :twinkies:

Not since he became a sponsor. We lost a bunch of good threads that day. :mad:

OUinFLA
6/21/2006, 11:24 PM
Thanks for totalling f'ing up the elevator submittal that was done a month before I started work here.

I would also like to thank you for coming into my meeting with the Architect and the elevator guy after we had all of your mistakes corrected and on to getting the owner the elevators that they want and paid for.

Thanks for coming in, acting like you were in charge and totally getting things back to f'ed up again so that I had to go over everything with you all over again and I lost valuable time that I could have spent on SF.com learning about subdivision names.

When you are crying and moping around telling people that you're the only one that does anything around here just remember the time you f'ed up the elevator submittal and then I fixed it and then you f'ed it all up again and I re-fixed it. Also remember the time that you sent out the wrong dmensions for the operable partitions and tried to blame me. Just remember that our boss knows what's up.

just a quick question.........

Did you really sign that letter "*********" ?

Octavian
6/21/2006, 11:28 PM
Dear *********,

I don't like you either.

-That other guy at work.

1stTimeCaller
6/22/2006, 11:48 AM
elevator shop drawings= pretty easy to **** up
operable partition= you have to be severely retarded to **** up.

ummm it was the finishes that are all discombobulated. How difficult is it to read the specs and say hey wait a minute, why are they giving us a stainless steel cab when the specs call for a p-lam cab? And other trivial crap like that that was preventing us from releasing the elevator.

I'm just a whiny bitch too.

OUAndy1807
6/22/2006, 04:24 PM
shut up, ******-juice.