PDA

View Full Version : The KKK has invaded Hornfans.com

Luthor
6/21/2006, 02:09 PM
You should take a look. It's quite interesting that some idiot could take over an entire football board with his crap and I mean the whole thing to the tune of about 4 pages. Never seen anything quite like it. Pretty scary stuff actually.

usmc-sooner
6/21/2006, 02:15 PM
and why would I care about what's going on at a horn site.

caphorns
6/21/2006, 02:19 PM
I hope that doesn't happen here. It's been happening across many sports Internet boards on the rivals network (FSU and Texas rivals have both been invaded by this nuiscence).

TheGodfather889
6/21/2006, 02:30 PM
Cappy,I have a question. Do you go to Hornfans.com or do you just kind of hang out here only?

Luthor
6/21/2006, 02:43 PM
and why would I care about what's going on at a horn site.

Oh I don't know. Maybe to take a look at what other fans are thinking. It sort of helps to keep the myopia under control...sometimes.

Herr Scholz
6/21/2006, 02:46 PM
That guy did the same thing to most of the rivals network yesterday.

sooneron
6/21/2006, 02:49 PM
Oh I don't know. Maybe to take a look at what other fans are thinking. It sort of helps to keep the myopia under control...sometimes.
I think we have enough (actually too many) "other" fans here. Hint hint

no linky? I failed to see the "this is the kkk guy's thread"

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/21/2006, 02:55 PM
Yeah I actually went to hornfans..seemingly for nothing but to see dumb *** begging for some money from lurkers ;)

TripleOption14
6/21/2006, 02:56 PM
Pretty scary stuff actually.

You mean "pretty ignorant stuff." Its the 21st century and we still have people like these around?? Simply amazing. :rolleyes:

oumartin
6/21/2006, 03:00 PM
pretty sure gdc is pretty happy to know that a whorn post is on SOONERFANS.COM.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/21/2006, 03:07 PM
IT'S ABOUT TIME THESE ****ING HORNS FIND OUT WHAT IT IS LIKE TO HAVE THEIR BOARD INVADED BY IDIOTS!!!!

:P

King Crimson
6/21/2006, 03:20 PM
as per usual: i'd like to remark that our ol buddy Luthor is the author of a post at hornfans that ridiculed/made fun of the knee injuries of Jason White....who obviously never lost to Texas.

Luthor is a tool.

oumartin
6/21/2006, 03:26 PM
he's a tool and a whorn fan which appears to be the two most important factors in getting in good with the moderators of this board.

;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/21/2006, 03:26 PM
Luthor = Hornfan = Tool I mean you don't have to state the obvious around here also my favorite other formula Horns = Gay Uber ******s

GDC
6/21/2006, 03:41 PM
he's a tool and a whorn fan which appears to be the two most important factors in getting in good with the moderators of this board.

I've been fighting for years to help maintain this board's Sooner integrity but recently an insidious coalition of whorns and whorn-lovers forced me to shut down if I wanted to continue to post here.

C&CDean
6/21/2006, 03:44 PM

;)

Winky or not, one more crack like that, and you'll be in some seriously deep kimchee boy.

Herr Scholz
6/21/2006, 03:58 PM
I've been fighting for years to help maintain this board's Sooner integrity...

http://www.midrealism.paxtonfineart.com/Media/Donquixote.jpg

oumartin
6/21/2006, 04:03 PM
you forgot your winky dean!

the_ouskull
6/21/2006, 04:05 PM
gdc does the right thing. We're not supposed to be touchy-feely with Whorns. Even "nice" ones. We're supposed to hate them and replace their blood with urine at every opportunity.

Duh.

:D

the_ouskull

Post Script -- I didn't go and check out the link either. If I want to see idiots, I'll move back to where I'm from. I'm amused that it happened though, honestly. I'm sure that, as long as they don't say anything pro-Sooner or anti-Tejas, they won't get banned. Call someone the N Bomb and you're fine, but mention that a certain "Legend" never beat OU, or something similiar, and you're gone. Great site. :rolleyes:

Herr Scholz
6/21/2006, 04:27 PM
Call someone the N Bomb and you're fine...
Not on Longhorn sites. Absolutely not true.

C&CDean
6/21/2006, 04:33 PM
Not on Longhorn sites. Absolutely not true.

Yeah, cause like that would be the ultimate sin. Meh.

lufkinaggie07
6/21/2006, 04:36 PM
Thats hillarious, poor whorns.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/21/2006, 04:37 PM
**** I got baned from hornfans when i registered Gandalf The Grey...I guess they are anti-Lord of the Rings screennames :P or did they just sense I was a Sooner fan

oumartin
6/21/2006, 04:43 PM
what word is ****?

caphorns
6/21/2006, 04:48 PM
Cappy,I have a question. Do you go to Hornfans.com or do you just kind of hang out here only?

While I wonder about the intent of this post, the answer is that I regularly post on burntorangefanzone and infrequently look at hornfans. I frequently visit the rivals site - orangebloods - where I just became a member. Great content but solely of interest to hornfans. I DO NOT post on their non-member board. It's full of choads of all kinds.

I originally came here because I freaked out on a Texas horn board (to the point of near banning) by being so ****ed off that they allowed sooners to post and even moderate on the board. Clip occasions the same board and has some good funny contributions to both boards. I learned my lesson quickly coming on here. This group has the best sense of humor of the lot, good moderators and some of you know a thing or two about football.

I've not been here posting as much lately as in the past. I've pretty much given up following the comings and goings of the SO crowd. And 90% of that is because I have a better job and 10% because I'm addicted to following orangebloods stuff now.

colleyvillesooner
6/21/2006, 04:50 PM
I don't see anything over there.

King Crimson
6/21/2006, 04:59 PM
And 90% of that is because I have a better job at the carwash and 10% because I'm addicted to following orangebloods stuff now.

:texan:

sooneron
6/21/2006, 05:05 PM
:texan:

du

jour!:eddie:

caphorns
6/21/2006, 05:19 PM
KC - Yeah. I just hired all 5 members of the Brian Jonestown Massacre and 5 OU grads for towel duty.

Actually, Sonic Youth is in town on Thursday. I'm hating myself right now that I'm not going. Have you seen them since they've reformed and started touring again?

tbl
6/21/2006, 05:29 PM
Sonic Youth is touring???

caphorns
6/21/2006, 05:31 PM
http://www.warehouselive.com/index.cfm?Fuseaction=EventDetail&EventID=57

Yes. But apparently without one of the guitarists.

tbl
6/21/2006, 05:33 PM
Dadgum it! They were just in Atlanta on Monday. Fortunately I will be travelling to DFW and I just happen to be arriving on Saturday afternoon.... Methinks I'll look into tickets.

Thanks cap!

Octavian
6/21/2006, 05:57 PM
who taught Darrell Royal how to use the innerweb?

OUstud
6/21/2006, 07:23 PM
http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=4277822&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

Hooray for whorn ignorance!

goingoneight
6/21/2006, 09:58 PM
Sonic Youth is touring???

There is a band named Sonic Youth???

snp
6/21/2006, 10:39 PM
It's funny that the LSU poster went all racist on UT, since LSU is probably the blackest team in America, next to Grambling and Prarie View A&M.

AzianSooner
6/21/2006, 10:41 PM
Who frea..king care about that site??????

85sooners
6/21/2006, 11:21 PM
Hook 'em

soonerhubs
6/21/2006, 11:50 PM
I just got dumber for reading that thread. Thanks for the link. :mad: ;)

sooneron
6/22/2006, 11:04 AM
I saw Sonic Youth a few weeks ago in a small club in NYC. They were perfoming under another name, as they were getting ready for the tour and wanted it hush hush. Well, that didn't work out to great. By the second night, there was a line almost two blocks long of people wanting in.

Herr Scholz
6/22/2006, 11:21 AM
who taught Darrell Royal how to use the innerweb?
Larry Cochell.

caphorns
6/22/2006, 12:38 PM
I saw Sonic Youth a few weeks ago in a small club in NYC. They were perfoming under another name, as they were getting ready for the tour and wanted it hush hush. Well, that didn't work out to great. By the second night, there was a line almost two blocks long of people wanting in.

Well, as the story goes, I'm going tonight. Reviews on Monday. Sorry but I have a life to live on the weekends.

From what I gather they are playing mainly new album stuff. I haven't heard the new album yet, so I'm not exactly sure what to expect. The reviews range from boring to brilliant (But I'm pretty sure the reviews of SY from the dawn of time have ranged from boring to brilliant). I guess you either get it or you don't.

Sooner in Tampa
6/22/2006, 01:04 PM
F*$KING whorns...we don't care what is going on at hornfans.com

If we did, we would go over there. Now **** off!

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/22/2006, 01:07 PM
This is the one time in history that the KKK actually brought the I.Q. and level headed posting up on a message board ;)

slickdawg
6/22/2006, 01:18 PM
Slickdawgs view on all of this:

1) If you are are whorn fan, WHAT IN THE **** ARE YOU DOING HERE?

2) If you are a Sooner fan, WHAT IN THE **** ARE YOU DOING ON A WHORN BOARD?

Jesus, it's not that hard to understand. ****ing Vince Young could comprehend this!

RedstickSooner
6/22/2006, 01:20 PM
KKK... bad.

Hornfans.com... bad.

KKK spamming Hornfans.com... kinda funny.

SoonerJLB
6/22/2006, 01:44 PM
You should take a look. It's quite interesting that some idiot could take over an entire football board with his crap and I mean the whole thing to the tune of about 4 pages. Never seen anything quite like it. Pretty scary stuff actually.

Linky please

picasso
6/22/2006, 07:07 PM
I haven't been on that site since '77.

KC//CRIMSON
6/25/2006, 12:01 PM
I don't mind Cappy or Herr, but Luthor and The People's Elbow can go **** themselves. Hard.

picasso
6/26/2006, 12:26 AM
I don't mind Cappy or Herr, but Luthor and The People's Elbow can go **** themselves. Hard.
got 'em through high school.

caphorns
6/26/2006, 10:25 AM
Alright, so SY at the Warehouse in Houston was f'n genius. Two big surprises - Mark Ibold from Pavement playing bass for the top half of the show (sometimes running double bass lines with Kim) and an improved set list including "Kool Thing" - which was a shock - still don't understand why anyone would p*ss on that song - it is a classic crowd pleaser. Not surprisingly, they played alot of the new album which is very mellow and melodic (Thurston is very attached to the harmonic chords right now). I'm starting to attach to the new album and a couple of tracks are simply amazing. The complete guitar meltdown on Turquoise Boy is probably my favorite moment, but the first 5 minutes of "Pink Steam" is the best instrumental I've heard from anyone in a long, long time.

http://pedro.seniormens.com/images/feeny/band2.jpg

Opening band - could have missed that. The best way to describe them would be a one-lick per song band. They find one groove and force feed it to you for 5 minutes and claim it as a song. Hate that crap.