PDA

View Full Version : OUinFla - my final offer regarding the Mavs-Heat

Howzit
6/20/2006, 08:36 AM
The Mavs have the Heat right where they want them. The series is obviously under control. A Mavs title is a foregone conclusion.

Concede now and I'll only make you sport a Mavs avvie for 5 days. Resistence is futile.

slickdawg
6/20/2006, 08:43 AM
The Mavs are choking. I an furious, but what else can I say.

Gotta give credit to the Heat - D Wade is the Shiznit, and they've taken Dirk
out of his game. This ol' ball coach (Reilly) know his stuff.

BeetDigger
6/20/2006, 08:46 AM
Resistence is futile.

That line only works for you on your wife.

Howzit
6/20/2006, 08:47 AM
Choking? What series are you watching? The Heat are being lulled into a sense of complacency. Now that the series returns to Dallas and there is no hope.

No. Hope.

Howzit
6/20/2006, 08:47 AM
That line only works for you on your wife.

Worked on yours too.

slickdawg
6/20/2006, 08:50 AM
Worked on yours too.

ouch.

BeetDigger
6/20/2006, 08:57 AM
Worked on yours too.

Its the same with all married women. By the way, I like your new slippers. :texan:

VeeJay
6/20/2006, 08:58 AM
There will be a hostile crowd in Big D tonight, fer sure.

Will Avery let a DMN reporter coach the game?

Howzit
6/20/2006, 09:01 AM
Its the same with all married women. By the way, I like your new slippers. :texan:

You can wear 'em when I'm not there if you want. The toe fungus thing is pretty close to cleared up...

BeetDigger
6/20/2006, 09:02 AM
You can wear 'em when I'm not there if you want. The toe fungus thing is pretty close to cleared up...

Damn that DC anyway.

Howzit
6/20/2006, 09:02 AM
There will be a hostile crowd in Big D tonight, fer sure.

Will Avery let a DMN reporter coach the game?

I'm wondering if Cuban will be asked a real ****ing question tonight.

slickdawg
6/20/2006, 09:08 AM
He just needs to get in the pregame huddle and say "$100,000 CASH
to everyone if we win tonight, $200,000 CASH to everyone if we win
Thursday"

He's got the dough.

BeetDigger
6/20/2006, 09:19 AM
I'm wondering if Cuban will be asked a real ****ing question tonight.

"If a knee bent the other way, what would a chair look like?"

OUinFLA
6/20/2006, 09:46 AM
The Mavs have the Heat right where they want them. The series is obviously under control. A Mavs title is a foregone conclusion.

Concede now and I'll only make you sport a Mavs avvie for 5 days. Resistence is futile.

Dear Mr. Howzit:
I must respectfully decline your gracious offer.

Even if the Heat were down 3-0 I would still decline.
After all, I AM a bandwagon Heat fan. I am capable of switching allegences in a heart beat. If the Mavs win the next two games I will proudly wear the Mavs logo as my avatar for the two weeks I agreed to (due to two token Mavs fans taking my bet) while I proudly proclaim them to be the "BEST EVAR" , as my old home town team will have risen to the top.

On the other hand, if perchance the Heat win tonight or Thursday (it's nice to have a choice), then I realize the hardship it will cause to you and bri to have to submit to all South Ovarians your admiration for the Miami Heat as you disgustedly portray a Heat logo in your avatar.

Thanks for the kind offer, Im sure a lessor man might cave in at this point as playing in the Dallas Arena for the next two games will be akin to the Miami Heat swimming with the sharks, facing the big twister, braving the wildfires, or living in Stillwater for life. It will be a challenge for sure.

Good luck, bring your best game.
:D

Howzit
6/20/2006, 09:58 AM
Dear Mr. Howzit:
I must respectfully decline your gracious offer.

Even if the Heat were down 3-0 I would still decline.
After all, I AM a bandwagon Heat fan. I am capable of switching allegences in a heart beat. If the Mavs win the next two games I will proudly wear the Mavs logo as my avatar for the two weeks I agreed to (due to two token Mavs fans taking my bet) while I proudly proclaim them to be the "BEST EVAR" , as my old home town team will have risen to the top.

On the other hand, if perchance the Heat win tonight or Thursday (it's nice to have a choice), then I realize the hardship it will cause to you and bri to have to submit to all South Ovarians your admiration for the Miami Heat as you disgustedly portray a Heat logo in your avatar.

Thanks for the kind offer, Im sure a lessor man might cave in at this point as playing in the Dallas Arena for the next two games will be akin to the Miami Heat swimming with the sharks, facing the big twister, braving the wildfires, or living in Stillwater for life. It will be a challenge for sure.

Good luck, bring your best game.

3 days?

;)

BeetDigger
6/20/2006, 10:16 AM
Dear Mr. Howzit:
...South Ovarians ...

Leave his ovaries out of this.