PDA

View Full Version : Two missing soldiers found dead

Pages : 1 [2]

Sooner24
6/21/2006, 09:30 PM
I don't remember arguing with her either.

usmc-sooner
6/21/2006, 09:47 PM
I don't remember arguing with her either.

well you argued with Vae same not much difference.

Sooner24
6/21/2006, 10:30 PM
well you argued with Vae same not much difference.

At least she has made a sacrifice in this thing. Other then that you are right.

C&CDean
6/22/2006, 11:02 AM
This POS is still rocking along huh?

colleyvillesooner
6/22/2006, 11:04 AM
http://images.tsn.ca/images/stories/20051006/gameon_2744.gif

SCOUT
6/22/2006, 11:42 AM
My understanding was that prior to busting into the house to arrest the guy, SOP is generally going to be to secure the perimeter. Am I wrong?

So if the is guilty, arrest him nicely, then guillotine the motherf*cker in the public square later. There are always opportunities to send a brutal message later, but once you do so, you can't take it back.

When you are fighting a group of people who booby trap dead and injured people in hopes of killing first responders I think a higher degree of caution is warranted.

If I had a choice of risking my life or saving this guy some face, then he is probably going to feel insulted.

Sooner in Tampa
6/22/2006, 12:12 PM
Word. But apparently we're outnumbered...just throw all ethics out the window...whatever it takes...the ends justify the means. Torture them for punishment...torture their family...whatever "works" (or in reality, gives us the illusion we're winning and makes us feel better). They're uncivilized so we have to become uncivilized to save civilization.

Overhauling our international intelligence system -- cleaning up the cluster**** left by Tenet at the CIA (for which Bush gave him an award) -- would of course yield much faster and better results without throwing away our ethics, but that's beside the point.
Yes, we have thrown all ethics out the window :rolleyes: That is why the troops who "mishandled" the scumbags were tried and punishment was handed down. What was done to them was not right and people payed for it. That is also why 7 Marines and 1 Navy Corpsman are on trial for MURDER. Keep painting with your broad @$$ brush.

And please tell me more about the Intelligence Community. I would really like to learn more.

Sooner in Tampa
7/11/2006, 07:05 AM
nm

TheHumanAlphabet
7/12/2006, 06:10 PM
Carolina:

I was wondering, what about the possibility these killings were "blood feud" or "hot blood" revenge killings for retribution for the rape and murder of the family. Usually these things are done by family members and not AQ in Iraq or other entities. I don't know if you are not family if it is justified under Arab/Islamic law? Any word on that possibility?