PDA

View Full Version : Digital Photo Editor

colleyvillesooner
6/19/2006, 06:29 PM
My computer recently destroyed my HP printer software and won't let me take it completely off the computer to reinstall it. In that software was a decent photo editor that had an "auto fix" option and a drag bar for sharpness, as my photos always need to be sharpened bya little bit to clear them up. I don't know what the name of that software was, so i need a new one or anyone that knows what software came with HP printers.

Anyone got a decent photo editor they use. Like I said, the only thing I ever really need to do to them is mess with the brightness and sharpness. I tried photoshop, but the sharpness didn't work to well for me.

Thanks,

Ben

oumartin
6/19/2006, 06:38 PM
how bout those Miami Heat? ;)

GottaHavePride
6/19/2006, 06:44 PM
My DVD burner came with the Nero suite - Nero PhotoSnap isn't bad for simple stuff.

BajaOklahoma
6/19/2006, 06:49 PM
Have you tried the HP site to see if it can help you remove the rest of the program. Then you could load it back in with the program you like.
I think we had photoeditor from HP.

I use Paperport to quickly edit photos. It came with my scanner years ago and I just update it as it includes more features I want.

colleyvillesooner
6/19/2006, 06:58 PM
Have you tried the HP site to see if it can help you remove the rest of the program. Then you could load it back in with the program you like.
I think we had photoeditor from HP.

I use Paperport to quickly edit photos. It came with my scanner years ago and I just update it as it includes more features I want.

Yes, I checked there. They are none too helpful.

oumartin
6/19/2006, 07:00 PM
have you tried jasc paintshop?

OUinFLA
6/19/2006, 08:54 PM
www.hp.com/photosmart

Norm In Norman
6/19/2006, 09:12 PM
Try google's picassa. Not only does it organize the hell out of your photos, but you can also edit the photos while leaving the originals intact. It's interface is really easy too. it's made for people who aren't computer people.

49r
6/19/2006, 09:30 PM
I'm kinda surprised nobody's mentioned the gIMP yet...

...me? I'm all natural, baby!