PDA

View Full Version : If you are the pathetic coward

C&CDean
6/19/2006, 10:35 AM
who dropped 9 puppies off in the creek by the low water crossing in front of my property, I hope you get lyme disease, rocky-mounted spotted fever, and I hope you die a most heinous, miserable death.

Me and momma are coming back from Norman, and she goes "what is that in the creek?" I stop, get out, and it's 8 live, and 1 dead (floating in the creek) lab/mix puppies. Little guys were scared to death. So, we managed to get them caught, took them up to the house, and cleaned them up. Probably 75+ ticks later (one puppy had an ear completely clogged with ticks), a good bath, and about 10 lbs. of food, they're doing great. A neighbor came over yesterday and took one of them.

So, here's the dealio SOvalites. Who wants a very cute, loveable puppy? A couple are solid black (very lab), several are black with a little white (chest, feet, head) and a couple are probably part Rott (brown/black). They're all very quiet (they were a little more vocal this morning while playing with each other, but not yappy at all).

Who's in?

If I don't get rid of them, they will be going to the big kennel in the sky.

OUDoc
6/19/2006, 10:37 AM
At least they'll be clean. :O

colleyvillesooner
6/19/2006, 10:38 AM
That's unbeliveable. You're a good man for picking them up.

C&CDean
6/19/2006, 10:40 AM
And you'd be a better man for taking one.

JohnnyMack
6/19/2006, 10:41 AM

Pffttt. I call bullsh*t on that one.

Osce0la
6/19/2006, 10:41 AM
I'd take one, but shipping it to Birmingham might be a bit of a problem. Not to mention we are in the process of trying to get a house right now (we moved in with her parent's for a while until we could find a place and I am about to lose my f'in mind)...So we already have 4 cats and a dog at their house (only 1 of the cats is ours) and we don't have room for another animal. Once we get our place we will be looking to get a dog. I'd love to take one off your hands if I could (and find the bastages that left them in the river, tie them in a bag, and throw them in the same river).

C&CDean
6/19/2006, 10:42 AM
Pffttt. I call bullsh*t on that one.

You obviously don't know me very well.

jk the sooner fan
6/19/2006, 10:48 AM
Dean - why not give the remaining pups to a rescue society, let them find homes for the dogs rather than sending them to the big kennel in the sky

picasso
6/19/2006, 10:49 AM
mmmmm puppy fajitas!

colleyvillesooner
6/19/2006, 10:50 AM
Dean - why not give the remaining pups to a rescue society, let them find homes for the dogs rather than sending them to the big kennel in the sky

Ditto.

C&CDean
6/19/2006, 10:52 AM

Frankly, I ain't got time to mess with it, and most of those people are whack jobs who will look at me like I'm a heartless, lying, POS bastard when I say "somebody dumped these dogs on my property." I know this, cause I've done it before. Some nose-pierced skank with hairy pits going "oh, yeah right, sure somebody just dumped them on your place....."

And they're gonna be BIG dogs I'm afraid. Those dogs don't get adopted much at the local animal shelter, and unlike the POS who dumped them, I don't expect the state/county/city to take care of my problem/s. I do not want to shotgun these poor puppies into bolivia, that's why I'm asking for some help here.

JohnnyMack
6/19/2006, 10:53 AM
Idle threats. :dean: is the Kim Il Jong of the SO.

jk the sooner fan
6/19/2006, 10:55 AM
ok well do us a favor, if you do that deed, please dont post it....seriously

C&CDean
6/19/2006, 10:55 AM
Blow me JM. Come get a dog, or STFU.

picasso
6/19/2006, 10:57 AM
now we know the secret of Dean's famous elk chilli.

nmsoonergirl
6/19/2006, 11:01 AM
How long are you willing to wait until you off the pups, Dean? I don't think I can convince anyone in Oklahoma to take one, but I can work on some people here--if you post an adorable picture, i'd say I probably have a 50/50 chance of finding a home for at least one of them.
Problem is, I'm leaving for CA in a couple of days, and will be gone for a week. Then, I'd have to drive to OK to pick up the hounds, so we're looking at July 5th or so before I could be there.
Let me know if you want me to start trying.

slickdawg
6/19/2006, 11:02 AM
Mega SPEK to you Dean! Few people would take the time or initiative to
save the lives of the puppies.

IB4OU2
6/19/2006, 11:19 AM
We adopted a Lab mix pup about a year and a half ago. He weighs about 85lbs now and is a great dog. Amazingly my wife being the cleanliness freak she is has allowed this dog to become a house dog along with our Schnauzer. If we had room we would get another one but we don't...Sorry. Labs mix breeds make great pets though.

LilSooner
6/19/2006, 11:21 AM
Our black lab got killed at christmas. I would take one, but I have already taken in 4 strays already in the past two years. Three in the last year, but I will ask my mom if she is ready for another one when she gets back from Bermuda.

Dean please don't kill'em. Just take them to the damn vet. Who cares what those hippys think anyways, there all going to hell right? Or at least isn't that what Ann Coulter says?

OU4LIFE
6/19/2006, 11:24 AM
deliver me one. i'll take a black and white one. Can you have it here by 4?

thanks.

and that was awful big hearted of you to stop and pick them up....I just didn't want to deal with them, I knew thye'd be too big.

C&CDean
6/19/2006, 11:29 AM
If anybody is serious, please peem me. I'll consider delivering/meeting you halfway, or waiting a few extra days. They really are cute pups. I'll see if I can get a picture taken this evening and post it tomorrow.

JohnnyMack
6/19/2006, 11:37 AM
http://www.hashnj.com/index.15.jpg

Please adopt me or the Kountry Kojak is gonna turn my head into a canoe.

TUSooner
6/19/2006, 12:17 PM
It would have been bettter to have found a bunch of kittens: You won't feel so bad if you have to kill 'em all.

<ducks>

SoonerInKCMO
6/19/2006, 12:21 PM
Dean, you should volunteer at one of the animal shelter's adoption events - you'd be surprised at how effective it is to let the peeps know how little time the puppies have left. This one Sunday in Tulsa, I was at this event in a big tent outside of the Petco with a cage full of lab mix pups - six or seven of 'em. Nobody was wanting to take any of them. I found out that because of the shelter's policy on young puppies, these dogs only had until the upcoming Tuesday before getting gassed... told a few of the customers about this and before you know it, 'lookers' became 'buyers'. Got rid of all of 'em in about three hours. I bet if you were there with the shotgun, people would adopt every dog in the place by the end of the day.

SoonerInKCMO
6/19/2006, 12:22 PM
It would have been bettter to have found a bunch of kittens: You won't feel so bad if you have to kill 'em all.

<ducks>

YMSSRA...

picasso
6/19/2006, 12:23 PM
my gf has a cat and 2 dogs from the shelter. the dogs are great but have had health isuues. that's the risk you take getting them from there.

Hamhock
6/19/2006, 12:27 PM
Dean, you should volunteer at one of the animal shelter's adoption events - you'd be surprised at how effective it is to let the peeps know how little time the puppies have left. This one Sunday in Tulsa, I was at this event in a big tent outside of the Petco with a cage full of lab mix pups - six or seven of 'em. Nobody was wanting to take any of them. I found out that because of the shelter's policy on young puppies, these dogs only had until the upcoming Tuesday before getting gassed... told a few of the customers about this and before you know it, 'lookers' became 'buyers'. Got rid of all of 'em in about three hours. I bet if you were there with the shotgun, people would adopt every dog in the place by the end of the day.

Did the same person buy all of them, hoping to give them a better life in a creek by Dean's house?

OUDoc
6/19/2006, 12:28 PM
my gf has a cat and 2 dogs from the shelter. the dogs are great but have had health isuues. that's the risk you take getting them from there.
Drop 'em off on Dean's property.

picasso
6/19/2006, 12:30 PM
Drop 'em off on Dean's property.
no way! he's got a pillbox near his gate.

OUDoc
6/19/2006, 12:56 PM
http://www.wetasschronicles.com/ParachuteDog.jpg

C&CDean
6/19/2006, 01:14 PM
Yeah, thanks for fagging up my thread doc. Bastage.

C'mon people, y'all know somebody who needs a new puppy.

Speaking of cats, there was a little kitten in the middle of Hwy. 77 just north of the park in Noble yesterday. Some dude stopped and scooped him up. And if these dogs had been cats, they'd still be out there feeding the coyotes - or surviving.

MamaMia
6/19/2006, 01:18 PM
I dont have the room for anymore, but please dont kill the puppies. :(

You could put cute little pink and blue ribbons around their necks, loosely mind you, and tie some pretty bows. Then take them to the Wally World parking lot with a sign that says FREE PUPPIES. That worked for us once.

Just dont give them to any red neck looking people. They're into pit bull fighting and you dont want to know what they're capable of.

JohnnyMack
6/19/2006, 01:21 PM

You could put cute little pink and blue ribbons around their necks, loosely mind you, and tie some pretty bows. Then take them to the Wally World parking lot with a sign that says FREE PUPPIES. That worked for us once.

I would pay $20 to watch :dean: sitting in the parking lot of Wal-Mart with a litter of puppies with pretty pink bows tied around their necks.

MamaMia
6/19/2006, 01:26 PM
http://www.wetasschronicles.com/ParachuteDog.jpgI hope they taught that dog the landing technique, but then since he knew to pull the rip cord, I'm sure hes a pro. :)

OUDoc
6/19/2006, 01:29 PM
Yeah, thanks for fagging up my thread doc. Bastage.

Can't a dog dress in shiny rainbow colors without being called a "fag"?

Oh, you meant me, didn't you?

Ike
6/19/2006, 01:29 PM
Dean, much as I'd love to take one or more of em in, it probably wouldn't be good for em for me to do so, as our little place is crowded already with one big dog...Not only that, but I won't be able to get down there until september or october. I do however know a few people in the area that may be interested, and will try to get ahold of them.

Kudos to you for doing as much as you have done.

Osce0la
6/19/2006, 01:30 PM
I would pay $20 to watch :dean: sitting in the parking lot of Wal-Mart with a litter of puppies with pretty pink bows tied around their necks.
We would so have to have pics...

C&CDean
6/19/2006, 01:31 PM

Just dont give them to any red neck looking people. They're into pit bull fighting and you dont want to know what they're capable of.

You know mom, the chances of me sitting up at the Walmart with ribbon-bedecked puppies is about the same taking one in the pooper. a'int. gonna. happen.

And I did give a litter of pups to a guy one time - maybe 30 or so years ago - who wanted them all. I found out later he trains pit bulls. And you know what? I find them becoming pit-bull fodder much more palatable than I do thinking about some sumbitch who's so cowardly they just dump them somewhere - and drive away nursing their pathetic conscience by thinking "well surely somebody will pick them up and save them." Dying by pit bull is a lot more humane than slowly starving to death or dying of disease or dying by coyote.

C'mon people, you know you want a dog.

MamaMia
6/19/2006, 01:43 PM
~Gasp~

Okay, Dean. let me put it a different way...

You found those puppies for a reason. It doesnt take Pope Benedict XVI to figure out that this is a test. You harm one soft little hair on just one of those innocent puppies heads and I'll haunt you for the rest of your mean, miserable life.

You could pay a couple of teenagers, who you trust, to take them to Wally World.

JohnnyMack
6/19/2006, 01:44 PM
You could pay a couple of teenagers, who you trust, to take them to Wally World.

:dolemite: and Yermom.

That would be like watching Clerks III.

Heh.

C&CDean
6/19/2006, 01:45 PM
~Gasp~

Okay, Dean. let me put it a different way...

You found those puppies for a reason. It doesnt take Pope Benedict XVI to figure out that this is a test. You harm one soft little hair on just one of those innocent puppies heads and I'll haunt you for the rest of your mean, miserable life.

Mom,

I like you. You sent my family a wonderful Christmas basket. I believe it's time to repay that favor. Where do you want the puppies delivered?

And I can't think of a single teenager I trust.

MamaMia
6/19/2006, 01:47 PM
Mom,

I like you. You sent my family a wonderful Christmas basket. I believe it's time to repay that favor. Where do you want the puppies delivered?

And I can't think of a single teenager I trust.Thank you. I like you too. Okay, how about an animal rescue place? Google one.

dolemitesooner
6/19/2006, 02:02 PM
:dolemite: and Yermom.

That would be like watching Clerks III.

Heh.
**** that **** we aint takin no ****ing puppys to walmart...we got shti to do...Aint that right yermom?....****

Shot those mother ****ers dean kill one for me.

Howzit
6/19/2006, 02:03 PM
I also believe that Dean found these puppies for a reason. He found them to love and nurture and enrich his life. He found them to give him little puppy kisses so he can smell their puppy breath whilst they are licking his face. He found them so he can video his grandchild playing playing with all nine - laughing his little boy laugh whilst they jump on him in their boundless joy, yip yapping their cute little puppy yelps. <yip yip yap yap yap yip yap yip yap....!!!!1>

God hath picked you for a reason, sir. Bless you. I am confident you won't let God down.

picasso
6/19/2006, 02:04 PM
everytime you wankie.

Dean kills another puppy.

C&CDean
6/19/2006, 02:04 PM
You know, that might possibly be the gayest thing I've ever read. Ever. I feel estrogen coursing through my veins as I sit here.....

JohnnyMack
6/19/2006, 02:05 PM
I also believe that Dean found these puppies for a reason. He found them to love and nurture and enrich his life. He found them to give him little puppy kisses so he can smell their puppy breath whilst they are licking his face. He found them so he can video his grandchild playing playing with all nine - laughing his little boy laugh whilst they jump on him in their boundless joy, yip yapping their cute little puppy yelps. <yip yip yap yap yap yip yap yip yap....!!!!1>

God hath picked you for a reason, sir. Bless you. I am confident you won't let God down.

You fall and hit your head this weekend?

JohnnyMack
6/19/2006, 02:05 PM
**** that **** we aint takin no ****ing puppys to walmart...we got shti to do...Aint that right yermom?....****

Shot those mother ****ers dean kill one for me.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

C&CDean
6/19/2006, 02:11 PM
I think it'll be harder to shoot these dogs than it would be to shoot doleo.

IB4OU2
6/19/2006, 02:13 PM
You know, that might possibly be the gayest thing I've ever read. Ever. I feel estrogen coursing through my veins as I sit here.....

Since you turned ghey, You can find your new name here-

http://www.emmadavies.net/fairy/

;)

SoonerInKCMO
6/19/2006, 02:17 PM

Yep.

And I bet we end up with some pictures like this:

http://orgs.jmu.edu/mensultimate/History_Pics/2002-2003_Season/weez%20kiss%20dog.JPG

C&CDean
6/19/2006, 02:18 PM
I'll bet you won't. Puka shells? Pink t-shirt? Messy dorm room? Nope.

sanantoniosooner
6/19/2006, 02:20 PM
NSFW!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Howzit
6/19/2006, 02:23 PM
I'll bet you won't. Puka shells? Pink t-shirt? Messy dorm room? Nope.

I couldn't help but notice you neglected to list frenching the dogs...

picasso
6/19/2006, 02:33 PM
Yep.

And I bet we end up with some pictures like this:

http://orgs.jmu.edu/mensultimate/History_Pics/2002-2003_Season/weez%20kiss%20dog.JPG
nice beard.

1stTimeCaller
6/19/2006, 02:34 PM
kinda looks like ScottD's beard.
:D
seriously.

Hamhock
6/19/2006, 03:25 PM
Shirley you're not going to put a shotgun to those poor dogs.

That's way too messy. Anything with rifling is a better option. I recommend .22LR.

Sooner_Bob
6/19/2006, 04:40 PM
Well that other thread makes a little more sense now.

Jimminy Crimson
6/19/2006, 04:53 PM
I bet some vet would be willing to snip their junk for free before you give them away. Otherwise there will still be litters of pups finding their way to Dean Creek.

usmc-sooner
6/19/2006, 06:25 PM
I do not want to shotgun these poor puppies into bolivia, that's why I'm asking for some help here.

Dean saved the dogs from drowning so he shotgun them.

:D :D

Sooner24
6/19/2006, 06:40 PM

I would pay $50. :D

Sooner24
6/19/2006, 06:46 PM
I think it'll be harder to shoot these dogs than it would be to shoot doleo.

I doubt it. Dolemite is a lot bigger target.

dolemitesooner
6/19/2006, 07:22 PM
I doubt it. Dolemite is a lot bigger target.

GDC
6/19/2006, 07:48 PM
My grandpa used to tie the extra puppies in a feed sack with a brick and throw them in the river.

Scott D
6/19/2006, 08:45 PM
kinda looks like ScottD's beard.
seriously.

except I'm clean shaven skippy.