PDA

View Full Version : Got the new Beavis and Butt-head DVD...

AllAboutThe'O'
6/18/2006, 10:34 PM
Mike Judge Collection, volume 2. The last couple of years of the show's original run on MTV, I lived in a pair of cities that did not offer that channel on its respective cable systems, so I was denied the chance to see several of the episodes in the show's latter run. Most of those episodes were on the volume 2 DVD; I especially got a kick out of the Halloween episode.
I also thought that the video selections were much better in volume 2 than on volume 1. I especially loved Beavis repeatedly doing the musical hook during the video where the guy mailed himself in the box. Another funny video was the one where the female lead singer was dragging a hoe (for those who haven't seen it, I won't give it away but I was laughing uncontrollably after the punch line).
Can't wait for the third and final volume in the trilogy; it will have the orignal "Frog Baseball" segment but I'm also hoping they include the final episode in the series.

GDC
7/12/2006, 08:14 PM
I think this guy has more unreplied to threads than anyone, so spek.

StoopTroup
7/12/2006, 08:15 PM
Heh. He said Butt.

OUstud
7/12/2006, 09:39 PM
What a great show.

AllAboutThe'O'
7/13/2006, 02:31 PM
I think this guy has more unreplied to threads than anyone, so spek.
Thanks, I guess not a whole lot of people like the things that I like.

GDC
7/13/2006, 02:34 PM
Thanks, I guess not a whole lot of people like the things that I like.

That show was pretty funny sometimes.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/13/2006, 02:58 PM
Mr. Judge lives in a very special world.

Taxman71
7/13/2006, 03:49 PM
Mr. Judge lives in a very special world.

I think it's Arlen, Texas...capital of Mr. Way Too Proud of Texas Guys.

OhU1
7/13/2006, 04:08 PM
Mike Judge is from Austin Texas.

Beavis and Butthead and King of the Hill are awesome. Mike Judge must have had a lot of source material for his shows just looking around Austin for inspiration.