PDA

View Full Version : Radiohead

BillyBall
6/18/2006, 08:26 AM
So I was at a bar last night with a buddy of mine who is an auditor for E&Y. He is getting sent to Iowa for 2 weeks for work starting tomorrow morning. Unfortunately he had tix to 2 Radiohead shows this week, Monday and Tuesday, at the Auditorium Theatre here in Chicago that he will be unable to use. So I picked up tix to both shows at face value and a couple of rounds of Stiegl.

I.WIN. That is all.....

yermom
6/18/2006, 08:39 AM
are The Black Keys opening for them on that part of the tour?

BillyBall
6/18/2006, 08:50 AM
Both nights.... Actually, the Keys played a free show last night at the Taste of Randolph Festival. For 2 kats, they can beat the hell out of a song.

yermom
6/18/2006, 08:52 AM
yeah, some friends of mine were going there last night

i was kinda ****ed, i'd like to see them, but i don't think they'll be anywhere close to me, but i'll be in Chicago in a few days

dolemitesooner
6/18/2006, 12:30 PM
SIGH

BillyBall
5/3/2008, 11:23 AM
FYI:

VH1 will be broadcasting a world premiere of Radiohead performing tracks from ‘In Rainbows’ recorded at Nigel Godrich’s basement studio.

“Radiohead_In Rainbows_From The Basement” will premiere on Saturday, May 3 at 12am. Taped in a London studio, Radiohead perform this exclusive performance special for VH1. The band will perform songs from new album ‘In Rainbows’ (”Bodysnatchers,” “Nude,” “Weird Fishes/Arpeggi,” “15 Step,” “House of Cards” and “Reckoner”) as well as older tracks (”Myxomatosis,” “Optimistic” and “Where I End And You Begin”).

King Crimson
5/3/2008, 11:43 AM
that's pretty good stuff, BB. yer original post/good fortune.

**** VH1.

BillyBall
5/3/2008, 11:35 PM
that's pretty good stuff, BB. yer original post/good fortune.

**** VH1.

heh... This show is pretty ****ing good.

silverwheels
5/4/2008, 12:59 AM
I'd rather see the Black Keys.