PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watch Cheaters?

BeetDigger
6/16/2006, 04:19 PM
The tv happened to be left on the channel that Cheaters is on. My wife and I caught the preview at the beggining that showed some guy running nekkid. So of course we had to watch. Some wife was suspecting her husband of cheating on her. Turns out, he was hitting his ex-wife. They caught him in her car, in the alley.

He bolted from the car nekkid. He ran into a laundry, went up to a dryer, opened the door and pulled out some underwear. The lady goes "Hey, those are mine." The cheater goes "Its an emergency." and throws them on. Of course, he wouldn't talk to the cameras. Oh boy, good times. He's a scumbag, a resourceful scumbag.

walkoffsooner
6/16/2006, 05:10 PM
yea" Skanky show skanky people love it.

sooner n houston
6/16/2006, 05:21 PM
Yea, I ocasionally watch it! :D Pretty funny sometimes!

Hatfield
6/16/2006, 06:37 PM
no greater moment in "reality" tv than when the host of cheaters got stabbed by one of the dudes they busted in on

picasso
6/16/2006, 06:41 PM
watch it? Iiiiii lived it!

Jerk
6/16/2006, 06:54 PM
Yeah, I see it on TV at like 4:00AM. Do they ever air it at a better time? Looks like they cruise the Dallas/Ft Worth area, so you folks down there better be careful when getting it on with someone else's wife.

Scott D
6/16/2006, 06:56 PM
Yeah, I see it on TV at like 4:00AM. Do they ever air it at a better time? Looks like they cruise the Dallas/Ft Worth area, so you folks down there better be careful when getting it on with someone else's wife.

yeah, take their wife to Waco ;)

Vaevictis
6/16/2006, 08:02 PM
Did you guys ever see the episode where the host got stabbed?

Now that's the high life.

StoopTroup
6/16/2006, 08:11 PM
I saw where Joe on Fear Factor got into it with a contestant the other night.

Joe had him dead to rights IMO.

noose7699
6/16/2006, 08:27 PM
yea you know. crazy show. I'll catch it every now and then...Speaking of people running around stark naked, that dateline " to catch a predator" show is pretty good. About the same amount of class, as far as people that are set up, anyway.