PDA

View Full Version : Oakley Monster Dog Polarized Sunglasses

cccsdad
6/16/2006, 11:04 AM
Paid 170.00, will sell for 75.00. Less than a week old. Just to big for my face.
They have the crystal black fram with the Black Iridium polarized lens.
These are not sold in retail outlets, custom ordered from Oakly. No scratches or defects, just don't fit me well. Call me at 799-4150 or 630-9516 or you can email me at [email protected]

I do have the original packing and reciept. Check the link to see what they look like, they are basically the same pair shown in this photo but with Polarized Lenses.

http://mi.oakley.com/site/media/cache/448896ad419d5.png_0_0_0.jpg

colleyvillesooner
6/16/2006, 11:26 AM
sweet

Mjcpr
6/16/2006, 11:28 AM
I like for my lenses to get along well.

Out.

crawfish
6/16/2006, 12:50 PM
Sorry, but my monster dog already has sunglasses.

bri
6/16/2006, 01:06 PM
$1, Bob!

1stTimeCaller
6/16/2006, 01:11 PM
can you have sex with them on?

OUDoc
6/16/2006, 01:12 PM
Sorry, but my monster dog already has sunglasses.
My monster dog doesn't have eyes.
Well, one, but the sun doesn't bother it.

Beef
6/16/2006, 01:16 PM
My monster dog is deaf. Sunglasses won't do him any good.

oumartin
6/16/2006, 01:21 PM
I'll let you pay me 12.50 for em.

Mjcpr
6/16/2006, 01:27 PM
Can we just bid on the lenses?

jk the sooner fan
6/16/2006, 01:27 PM
$3.78, and not a penny more.....plus you ship them to me for free with a full refund

OUDoc
6/16/2006, 01:52 PM
Can we just bid on the lenses?
Dibs on the right one.

crawfish
6/16/2006, 03:47 PM
Are there any scratches or defects?

jk the sooner fan
6/16/2006, 03:50 PM
are they one size fits all?

MamaMia
6/17/2006, 07:45 AM
My monster dog plays peek-a-boo, so sunglasses would just get in the way.

StoopTroup
6/17/2006, 02:08 PM
$4.50.

That's my final answer.

Stanley1
6/17/2006, 09:42 PM
Not interested.

ChickSoonerFan
6/17/2006, 09:44 PM
Is this like the Price is Right...closest without going over wins?

If so, I say you have all bid too high except Bri, so I bid $3.77.

sooner n houston
6/17/2006, 11:39 PM
So how fat would one have to be for these to fit their face? TIA! :D

RacerX
6/19/2006, 12:36 PM
So, you got $170 for the sound system?

hurricane'bone
6/20/2006, 04:59 PM
C'mon...this guy is just trying to sell his stuff...take the JR. High Humor elsewhere.

3 cheetos, a pack of trojan magnums, and empty trash bag.

colleyvillesooner
6/20/2006, 05:10 PM
C'mon...this guy is just trying to sell his stuff...take the JR. High Humor elsewhere.

a pack of trojan magnums, and empty trash bag.

Aren't those the same things? :D

cccsdad
6/21/2006, 01:02 PM
Hurrican Bone, Don't worry about it, I deserve it. This is the second time I've come to this board (swap board) trying to sell something and both time the same bunch of losers replied with nothing but Jr High humor. It would be different if any of these losers were actually funny, but the sad part is they had time to sit down at their computer, read this thread, think, respond, and this is all their lil minds could come up with.
I hope for their wives sake they are more creative in bed.

Stanley1
6/21/2006, 02:23 PM
Hurrican Bone, Don't worry about it, I deserve it. This is the second time I've come to this board (swap board) trying to sell something and both time the same bunch of losers replied with nothing but Jr High humor. It would be different if any of these losers were actually funny, but the sad part is they had time to sit down at their computer, read this thread, think, respond, and this is all their lil minds could come up with.
I hope for their wives sake they are more creative in bed.

Boo frickin' hoo.

colleyvillesooner
6/21/2006, 02:34 PM
Dude, just use ebay.

jk the sooner fan
6/21/2006, 04:01 PM
lord, i feel bad that his wife has to put up with that sorry sense of humor...how frigging depressing

i'll bet he's loads of fun at parties....

cccsdad
6/21/2006, 04:12 PM
not a matter of boo fricking hoo, or taking it to ebay. Bottom line is this is the "SWAP" board, not the pin headed, hide behind my keyboard and be a cowering little smart ***" board. But what the hell, most of you losers don't have a life anyway. So, if you have fun, get your rocks off etc. by lurking on these boards and posting stupid comments, go for it. All I know is this is the 2nd time I've come on this board to sell something and both times the same pack of losers responded with the same, limp, comments.

Howzit
6/21/2006, 04:15 PM
not a matter of boo fricking hoo, or taking it to ebay. Bottom line is this is the "SWAP" board, not the pin headed, hide behind my keyboard and be a cowering little smart ***" board. But what the hell, most of you losers don't have a life anyway. So, if you have fun, get your rocks off etc. by lurking on these boards and posting stupid comments, go for it. All I know is this is the 2nd time I've come on this board to sell something and both times the same pack of losers responded with the same, limp, comments.

Well, now you're just making **** up.

Howzit
6/21/2006, 04:16 PM
I have a lab. But she's not really a monster, she loves everybody.

The end.

jk the sooner fan
6/21/2006, 04:17 PM

i wont hide behind the board, i'd make these lame *** jokes right to your face

i'm a loser huh? oh yeah? well youre' a loser too, so there

Howzit
6/21/2006, 04:19 PM
HEY! I'M A LOSER, TOO!

jk the sooner fan
6/21/2006, 04:19 PM
you've always been a loser

Howzit
6/21/2006, 04:20 PM
you've always been a loser

Oh yeah? Well...you were a loser before that.

jk the sooner fan
6/21/2006, 04:22 PM
you're the losingest loser of all losing times

Howzit
6/21/2006, 04:25 PM
jk, I've been looking for a pair of Mungster Dog Sunglasses, any ideas?

I would prefer they be polarized, TIA.

colleyvillesooner
6/21/2006, 04:25 PM

Dude, here's a tip. Before you spend $170.00 on something, make sure it's gonna fit.

Stanley1
6/21/2006, 04:27 PM
jk, I've been looking for a pair of Mungster Dog Sunglasses, any ideas?

I would prefer they be polarized, TIA.

What size is your head?

colleyvillesooner
6/21/2006, 04:28 PM
What size is your head?

Who cares. Just get em anyway. If they don't fit, you can always re-sell them for less than half price on the swap board. It's Win-win-win.

Stanley1
6/21/2006, 04:28 PM

Here is a thought, you don't like it, don't post here. Capisce?

Stanley1
6/21/2006, 04:29 PM
Who cares. Just get em anyway. If they don't fit, you can always re-sell them for less than half price on the swap board. It's Win-win-win.

I hate those bunch of jokers on the swap board though. A-holes, all of them.

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/21/2006, 04:31 PM
I know I make my wife happy, so NYAH!

And when we get to the yodeling game let me know. I RULE at that game.

:les: LOSERS!!!

Howzit
6/21/2006, 04:31 PM
What size is your head?

It's huuuuuuuuuuge. I get complaints, like, all the time.

Whiner.

jk the sooner fan
6/21/2006, 04:38 PM
i dont know how big his head is, but his nuts are tiny as hell

he showed em all to us a couple of red/white games ago

colleyvillesooner
6/21/2006, 04:39 PM
i dont know how big his head is, but his nuts are tiny as hell

To be fair, you do have a big mouth.

:eek:

Stanley1
6/21/2006, 04:42 PM
he showed em all to us a couple of red/white games ago

Bwahahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk the sooner fan
6/21/2006, 04:43 PM
To be fair, you do have a big mouth.

:eek:

ok, now YOU'RE THE LOSER

loser

jk the sooner fan
6/21/2006, 04:44 PM
Bwahahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what? he has more than one

Stanley1
6/21/2006, 04:45 PM
what? he has more than one

No, I was there, and witnessed said tragedy. The look on DC's face after being in a car that long with Howzit and his nuts was priceless.

cccsdad
6/21/2006, 04:48 PM
Here is a thought, you don't like it, don't post here. Capisce?

Gee what a concept, I'm sure the admins of this board set up this "swap" board for the soul purpose of affording a bunch of limp dicks the opportunity to be smartasses. I bet I could into most of the threads on this board and find some sort of wise *** comments made by the same group of posters.

Also, I'm not making ****up, I came in here last year tyring to sell a home theater system and 99% of the responses I received were of this same JR High type of BS.

If you guys are a X section of what most OU fans are like, It's no wonder we are hated so much across the country. Gee I always thought it was because we won, now I know it's because of retards like you guys.

Stanley1
6/21/2006, 04:56 PM
He is researching, to figure out who ruined his last thread.

04:50 PM cccsdad Viewing Thread
Home Theater System for Sale.

colleyvillesooner
6/21/2006, 05:01 PM
Gee what a concept, I'm sure the admins of this board set up this "swap" board for the soul purpose of affording a bunch of limp dicks the opportunity to be smartasses. I bet I could into most of the threads on this board and find some sort of wise *** comments made by the same group of posters.

Also, I'm not making ****up, I came in here last year tyring to sell a home theater system and 99% of the responses I received were of this same JR High type of BS.

If you guys are a X section of what most OU fans are like, It's no wonder we are hated so much across the country. Gee I always thought it was because we won, now I know it's because of retards like you guys.

Sir, name calling is against the rules. Prepare to be dealt with swiftly.

JK, it's time for operation "Purification"

Beano's Fourth Chin
6/21/2006, 05:33 PM

Here's you:

ERRRRKKK!!!! BRAAAAAAAK. EEEPLE EEEPLE RRRRRBBBBBLLLLAAAAMMMM!!! erk ERK EEEEEEEEEEE! BRAFFLE BRAFFLE MEEP.:chicken:

Beano's Fourth Chin
6/21/2006, 05:37 PM

Frap frap merkleeee MEEEEEEE.

jk the sooner fan
6/21/2006, 06:05 PM
Sir, name calling is against the rules. Prepare to be dealt with swiftly.

JK, it's time for operation "Purification"

you know what i think? i think we have a closet aggie amongst us......

smells like stillwater

Stanley1
6/21/2006, 06:09 PM

smells like stillwater

<sniff, sniff>

Sure does.

jk the sooner fan
6/21/2006, 06:11 PM
he reminds me of that lieutenant in "good morning vietnam"........"more in need of a blow job than any man in history"

is it ok to say blow job?

god i hope so...

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/21/2006, 07:01 PM

Today I learned that I am a limp dick.

Thanks, Soonerfans.com!

colleyvillesooner
6/21/2006, 07:03 PM
Think he'd like a do-over on this post:

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=930786&postcount=1

:D

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/21/2006, 07:05 PM
And I have to confess that it's kinda fun to type 'limp dick'.

Don't get that chance very often.

Thanks, stuff-selling, uptight dude!

ChickSoonerFan
6/21/2006, 07:31 PM

Wow...what a strange coincidence...who could imagine that could happen twice to the same person?

Freaky.

jk the sooner fan
6/21/2006, 07:34 PM
And I have to confess that it's kinda fun to type 'limp dick'.

Don't get that chance very often.

Thanks, stuff-selling, uptight dude!

not nearly as much fun as it is to say "blow job"

i do know this however, saying "limp dick" and "blow job" together is just not right...

Stanley1
6/21/2006, 07:35 PM
Wow...what a strange coincidence...who could imagine that could happen twice to the same person?

Freaky.

Limp dick.

colleyvillesooner
6/21/2006, 11:21 PM
Limp dick.

blow job.

Big Red Ron
6/22/2006, 12:07 AM
Doesn't CCCS stand for Consumer Credit Counseling Service? You selling poor people's stuff there blow dick?

jk the sooner fan
6/22/2006, 02:11 PM
hey loser (cccsdad), did you find what you were looking for when you were searching my profile?

send me a PM if you have any specific questions......

Beano's Fourth Chin
6/22/2006, 02:20 PM
Hey limpdick, calling someone a loser is against the rules.

jk the sooner fan
6/22/2006, 02:22 PM
sorrry, i wont ever do it again

by the way, do you know where one can find a blow job here?

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/22/2006, 02:24 PM
Oh, alright...dang.

*Pulls hair back*

colleyvillesooner
6/22/2006, 02:26 PM
WOAH!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek:

Beano's Fourth Chin
6/22/2006, 02:28 PM
Well, that is soul reason that the admins setup this "swap" board.

jk the sooner fan
6/22/2006, 02:32 PM
Oh, alright...dang.

*Pulls hair back*

i think i'm in love......

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/22/2006, 02:40 PM
Oh, wait...

I get to keep the glasses, right?

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/22/2006, 02:42 PM
Dang...Beano sure does have a HUGE negger...

jk the sooner fan
6/22/2006, 02:43 PM
Oh, wait...

I get to keep the glasses, right?

well i bought them just for you!

colleyvillesooner
6/22/2006, 02:47 PM
well i bought them just for you!

She might should try them on first. Wouldn't be very smart to buy them before then. :D

jk the sooner fan
6/22/2006, 02:49 PM
you know really, for a bj i dont care if they fit or not

OUDoc
6/22/2006, 03:22 PM
Suddenly, my day seems much better now.

colleyvillesooner
6/22/2006, 03:26 PM
Cause JK's gettin some? That's weird.

Howzit
6/22/2006, 03:28 PM
Who'd of thouht the good ol' SO would show back up on the Swap board?

jk the sooner fan
6/22/2006, 03:32 PM
Cause JK's gettin some? That's weird.

dude, i dont even know what a BJ really is

you should see the peem cccsdad just sent me

i'm scared

seriously.....he went all nickleback on me

colleyvillesooner
6/22/2006, 03:35 PM
dude, i dont even know what a BJ really is

you should see the peem cccsdad just sent me

i'm scared

I'll take a copy please...

Does he not know this is what we do?

Plus, if he bought sunglasses without trying them on first (and I understand there was no way to do this) why would someone else buy them, even at a steal for $70, without trying them on? Regardless of what we do here, no way those things were selling.

jk the sooner fan
6/22/2006, 03:37 PM
Questions, let me thing???
Yea, are you as big an ******* in real life as you are on these boards?? Have a nice day dim bulb. Hope I get the pleasure of meeting you face to face sometime. Check the facts dick head, I was just trying to sell something on the swap board. I was under the impression that's what this board (sooner swap) was for.

I have no problem with someone having a little fun at my expense. I do have a problem with some loser that has over 22K posts on a dame message board (obviously lives in this damn place) not knowing when to stop.

Did you get picked on alot in school, where you that skinny, pimpled faced, ****, that always got his *** beat, so now as an adult you hang out on these message boards all day getting your payback.

Look, ANYONE that has 22K posts is a loser with no life. Tell mom and dad you're gonig to move out, and try acting like a grown up. Jerk.

lord, what a tool....

i responded and told him i was at most/all of the SF.com tailgates, told him to stop by and ask for Jeremy

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/22/2006, 03:38 PM
I'm gonna be needing to see that PM...

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/22/2006, 03:38 PM
Boy, that was quick.

Heh.

jk the sooner fan
6/22/2006, 03:39 PM
i just posted it!

salth2o
6/22/2006, 03:41 PM
Boy, that was quick.

Heh.

Thats what she said.

Sorry. :)

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/22/2006, 03:44 PM
YAY!

We finally have a 'Dame Message Board'! I love her!!!

http://www.greatnortheast.com/photos/DameEdna.jpg

jk the sooner fan
6/22/2006, 03:49 PM
So, are you going to tell me why you're such an *******? I also noticed you average over 20 posts a day. You got problems boy. Me slapping you around wont solve any of them. Just grow up and stop harrassing people you don't know.

It's sad that a grown man has to act like a JR High kid to get his jollys. Grow up boy.

should i be scared yet? he wants to slap me around.....

Stanley1
6/22/2006, 03:53 PM
told him to stop by and ask for Jeremy

Fine with me, just give me a chance to show off my boxin' skillz. :D

colleyvillesooner
6/22/2006, 03:55 PM
Fine with me, just give me a chance to show off my runnin' skillz. :D

fixed.

And that dude isn't long for this board after those PEEM's

Stanley1
6/22/2006, 03:56 PM
fixed.

:mad:

Beano's Fourth Chin
6/22/2006, 04:12 PM
I'm afraid I'm going to have ban our new pet.

colleyvillesooner
6/22/2006, 04:15 PM
I'm afraid I'm going to have ban our new pet.

:(

Can you at least give him a funny avatar first?

I submit this:
http://bellsouthpwp.net/B/i/BigDaddyPS/Pete_Oakleys_1.jpg

or

http://www.washburn.edu/cas/art/cyoho/archive/OurFamily/Martins/Reunion2004/Davidsunglassess.jpg

jk the sooner fan
so i dont have to come to the tailgates now?

Beano's Fourth Chin
Ok, you talked me out of it. But stop teasing the animals you guys.

This one, I think, bites.

jk the sooner fan
6/22/2006, 04:17 PM
his spelling is spectacular

just wtf does "let me things???" mean....

i like how he calls me boy once, and then throws an extra tough guy "boy" in there just to make sure i got it

Stanley1
6/22/2006, 04:20 PM
his spelling is spectacular

just wtf does "let me things???" mean....

i like how he calls me boy once, and then throws an extra tough guy "boy" in there just to make sure i got it

Watch it boy.

colleyvillesooner
6/22/2006, 04:21 PM
I'll take pleasure it guttin' you...boy.

jk the sooner fan
6/22/2006, 04:21 PM
i wonder if he cleans carpets for a living

Howzit
6/22/2006, 04:25 PM
I wish he would have called you a poo poo head. That's how I think of you.

Stanley1
6/22/2006, 04:26 PM
I'll always picture JK the way he looked in the tubin' pic. :)

jk the sooner fan
6/22/2006, 04:27 PM
poo poo head "boy"

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/22/2006, 04:33 PM
Boo frickin' hoo.Doh

sanantoniosooner
6/22/2006, 04:34 PM
Did the glasses sell yet?

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/22/2006, 04:46 PM
I now feel guilty for my participation in this torment of another human being.

And for being a debaucherous and dirty girl to the point where I had to get a moral check in the form of a neg from my sweet Beano.

I'm ashamed and I'm sorry. Please forgive me and try not to see me in a negative light from now on. It was just a temporary lapse in judgement and I will not let it happen again.

Move your hand, jk...I can't see what I'm doing...yeah...much better...

Sooner_Bob
6/22/2006, 04:53 PM

You just insulted pretty much the entire membership with that one . . . nice jorb.

Sooner_Bob
6/22/2006, 04:57 PM

smells like stillwater

Heeeeeyyyy . . . :mad:

hurricane'bone
6/22/2006, 05:30 PM
I'll take a copy please...

Does he not know this is what we do?

Plus, if he bought sunglasses without trying them on first (and I understand there was no way to do this) why would someone else buy them, even at a steal for $70, without trying them on? Regardless of what we do here, no way those things were selling.

Well...that and they look like ****.

Czar Soonerov
6/22/2006, 05:42 PM
Having another meltdown?
http://x10.putfile.com/10/29015472358.jpg (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51531)

crawfish
6/22/2006, 05:54 PM
So...jk drives off yet ANOTHER poster and he gets a bj for his efforts.

Just to sum up the thread.

Beano's Fourth Chin
6/22/2006, 07:22 PM
pet is mad.

Well if it's clear everyone was "ganging up on me" why would I be banned. You guys have a swap board for a reason, and I'm pretty sure it's not to allow a bunch of morons to harrass posters who are trying to sell something.

I just don't think it's the forum for that kind of crap. Hey if I get a couple of silly replies, that's fine, but when there are 5 pages of them, YOU need to put a stop to that. Ban me if you want, as you can see by my posts, I post about 2 times a year. To be honest if this is the mentality of the posters on this board, the hell with all of you.

Stanley1
6/22/2006, 07:32 PM
Bye pet. <waves>

Sooner_Bob
6/22/2006, 07:39 PM
Uh oh . . .

jk the sooner fan
6/22/2006, 07:53 PM
"doesnt play well with others"

check......

whats funny about his "rant" to me is that he's doing the very same thing he accuses me of doing

dude, if you're reading this.....get a thicker coat of skin....in fact, a couple of them.....or how bout learning a "wee bit" about your surroundings before flying off the handle like a tough guy

i'm still shakin in my boots from him wanting to slap me around.......

oh wait, i dont have any boots

StoopTroup
6/22/2006, 08:11 PM
I feel bad...

I made a donation...

http://www.maxfund.org/Images/Page%20Gifs/petsmart.jpg

hurricane'bone
6/22/2006, 11:00 PM
Meet to buy, sell, trade tickets, memorabilia, or anything Sooner-related.

Are these glasses Sooner-related? do they have OU's on them or something?

Stanley1
6/22/2006, 11:02 PM
Are these glasses Sooner-related? do they have OU's on them or something?

Pwned!!!!!

jk the sooner fan
6/22/2006, 11:06 PM
so who's the loser now!

bri
6/22/2006, 11:06 PM
Ban me if you want, as you can see by my posts, I post about 2 times a year.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/icons/bob.gif I think we can find someone to make 2 posts a season.

bri
6/22/2006, 11:10 PM

In what way? Did he brag about paying cash for his Yukon, or did he make the same crappy song over and over again?

jk the sooner fan
6/22/2006, 11:14 PM
no, i think it was the physical threat of harm

something about "slap me around" and then alot of "boy"

man if only i were black,i could really be offended by that.......

bri
6/22/2006, 11:16 PM
Ah yes. As usual, the only thing more fun than trying to make someone snap is WATCHING them snap. :D

So, what's the next item up for bid on The Psychotic Lurker Is Right?

1stTimeCaller
6/23/2006, 08:36 AM
Move your hand, jk...I can't see what I'm doing...yeah...much better...

JK, what is your hand doing in the way?:eek:

jk the sooner fan
6/23/2006, 08:37 AM
JK, what is your hand doing in the way?:eek:

it was on the top of her head, but she looked up to read this thread

this thread is so dirty now

colleyvillesooner
6/23/2006, 09:00 AM
it was on the top of her head, but she looked up to read this thread

this thread is so dirty now

Now? It got dirty when, big suprise BSG showed up?