PDA

View Full Version : Your money is riding around in this?

OUinFLA
6/15/2006, 09:42 PM
Today I pulled up next to an armored truck and did a double take at the rear of it. So I took a quick digi pic to see if you guys are as amused as I was.

Pic 1 is the rear of the truck. Notice the heavy duty lever locks(actually two locks on each side) that secure the swinging doors on both sides of the rear.

http://www.forumpictureprocessor.com/pictureprocessor/images/amror%20car3.jpg

what got my attention was the "secure latch" on the middle door.

http://www.forumpictureprocessor.com/pictureprocessor/images/amror%20car4.jpg

something just ain't right here. :D

GottaHavePride
6/15/2006, 09:44 PM
You mean how the latches are on the outside of the truck? Yeah, that's great. ;)

StoopTroup
6/15/2006, 09:45 PM
Think about it from a Team Work standpoint.

jk the sooner fan
6/15/2006, 09:47 PM
its a 2 man system, there's a security latch on the inside, and when man #1 is inside getting the money, man #2 is on the inside

as goofy as it looks, there's a reason they do it that way

SicEmBaylor
6/16/2006, 01:01 AM
its a 2 man system, there's a security latch on the inside, and when man #1 is inside getting the money, man #2 is on the inside

as goofy as it looks, there's a reason they do it that way

Hmm....what other uh inside security information might you share with the rest of us for uhhh "educational" purposes?

Okla-homey
6/16/2006, 05:08 AM
One summer many moons ago when I was about 11, me and a bud had a Bart Simpson moment. We lit a couple Black Cat firecrackers and tossed 'em under one of those trucks while it was idling outside the Safeway in Ardmore while the money-getting d00d was climbing back into the truck.

We got away clean on our bikes, but there was mention of it in the Daily Ardmoreite the next day along with a general mention of the fact that such acts could lead to accidental shooting.

just saying.

ultimatesooner1
6/16/2006, 09:02 AM
Hmm....what other uh inside security information might you share with the rest of us for uhhh "educational" purposes?

don't you just steal $$ from campaign donater people

6/16/2006, 09:05 AM
Homey got a talkin' to in the local paper. That's rich.