PDA

View Full Version : Gameshow Marathon

StoopTroup
6/15/2006, 07:55 PM
I'll never get that hour of life back...

Thanks CBS...:mad:

GottaHavePride
6/15/2006, 08:13 PM
I flipped past that earlier. At least it was Paige Davis and Brande Roderick. That's about the only positive things that show had.

JohnnyMack
6/15/2006, 08:14 PM
I flipped past that earlier. At least it was Paige Davis and Brande Roderick. That's about the only positive things that show had.

I noticed that. I kept punching when I noticed they still had their clothes on.

GhostOfJAS
6/15/2006, 08:14 PM
Card Sharks was always the suck. But in the next episode they're playing Match Game. Could be good, but probably not the same without Gene Rayburn, Richard Dawson and Charles Nelson Reilly.

GottaHavePride
6/15/2006, 08:16 PM
I noticed that. I kept punching when I noticed they still had their clothes on.

I watched just long enough to find out Paige Davis has a dirty mind. She picked 69 as the answer to a question, Ricki Lake tried to play it off with a "The audience seems to like hat number" and Paige said "Most people do." I said "Yowr!" and kept changing channels.

StoopTroup
6/15/2006, 08:18 PM
They are ruining my childhood TV memories.

soonerjoker
6/16/2006, 10:05 AM
never cared for her before; but, ricki lake is doing a great job on all those old games. seems like a natural. JMHO

JohnnyMack
6/16/2006, 10:07 AM
I watched just long enough to find out Paige Davis has a dirty mind. She picked 69 as the answer to a question, Ricki Lake tried to play it off with a "The audience seems to like hat number" and Paige said "Most people do." I said "Yowr!" and kept changing channels.

I would hit that like the wrath of an angry god.

GottaHavePride
6/16/2006, 10:14 AM
I would hit that like the wrath of an angry god.

Indeed.

crawfish
6/16/2006, 10:18 AM

You obviously haven't seen her party thong pics. :D

GottaHavePride
6/16/2006, 10:23 AM

Yeah, but anyone can get drunk and show off their underwear at a party. ;)

JohnnyMack
6/16/2006, 10:23 AM

http://www.wjjo.com/viewpage.php3?id=136