PDA

View Full Version : Dear neighbor with the spotlight,

MamaMia
6/15/2006, 12:50 PM
...the tubular trumpet vine, and the ugly cheap looking yard decorations,
While your huge wind chime was clanging away, your black cat, which I am highly allergic to, once again jumped my fence. It comes over every day to do its stinky smelly business all over my gardens and my lawn. I just had to scrub my grandchild and her new little 3 lb. puppy off with freezing hose water you annoying moron!!!! If you were home right now I would start a feud that may never end.

Thank you making me take my blood pressure medicine 6 hours early.

I havent been this angry since the Texas Tech game. :mad:

Osce0la
6/15/2006, 12:51 PM
shotgun

YWIA

BeetDigger
6/15/2006, 12:54 PM
It comes over every day to do its stinky smelly business all over my gardens and my lawn. I just had to scrub my grandchild and her new little 3 lb. puppy off with freezing hose water you annoying moron!!!!

1TC, I think she is talking about you.

Fugue
6/15/2006, 12:57 PM
a slingshot would be my weapon of choice here. not bloody, no evidence, no cat come back.

Osce0la
6/15/2006, 12:59 PM
1TC, I think she is talking about you.
She used him to hose them off? Didn't they think it was weird that they had to lay on the carpet so she could clean them up? :confused:

1stTimeCaller
6/15/2006, 01:00 PM
trap the cat. or kill it. or trap it and then kill it.

frankensooner
6/15/2006, 01:01 PM
Did you ever try painting the roundup on the vine?

You should have your hired man chase that darn gato!

MamaMia
6/15/2006, 01:01 PM
I dont want to hurt the cat, but I dont know what to do. The other day, my 4 year old Shih Tzu rolled in the cat crap. The neighbors are raising my blood pressure and lowering my property value and my quality of life. :(

I'll bet you anything that they're osu fans. :mad:

Osce0la
6/15/2006, 01:02 PM
The cat was sodomized? No wonder it wants to be in your yard and not theirs.

1stTimeCaller
6/15/2006, 01:04 PM
just go over and talk to them about their cat pooping in your yard. If they wanna play hardball let us know we can one up them to the point of burning their house down.

C&CDean
mom, mom, mom.......

You're just way too nice. People like you were made to be shat all over by crappy neighbors. Unless, of course, you're ready to step up and be counted!

1. Like I said before, roundup the ever-lovin' crap outta his ugly plants.
2. Remove the windchime and put it in his trash can. Hey, his cat is violating your space/property, it's legal now for you to do the same.
3. Hav-a-hart trap. Put a can of cheap catfood in the trap, and the cat will go right in. Then, toss the trap into the closest pond/river. Or better yet, his swimming pool.

Or, of course you could just go over there, knock on his door, and say "look muhfuggah, your crappy invasive plants, your annoying windchimes, and your cat coming over the fence to **** all over my yard is causing me some serious grief. Please remedy these situations, or I shall be forced to take measures.

If he gives you any crap, just peem me. I don't have any problems coming up to Woodward and killing his plants, his windchime, and especially his cat.

Fugue
I dont want to hurt the cat, but I dont know what to do. The other day, my 4 year old Shih Tzu rolled in the cat crap. The neighbors are raising my blood pressure and lowering my property value and my quality of life. :(

slingshot :mad:

;)

1stTimeCaller
6/15/2006, 01:06 PM
Mom, you could always use a slingshot.

Fugue
6/15/2006, 01:07 PM
Mom, you could always use a slingshot.

:D

1stTimeCaller
6/15/2006, 01:08 PM
on second thought, don't use a slingshot, this idea it is horrible.

MamaMia
6/15/2006, 01:10 PM
Did you ever try painting the roundup on the vine?

You should have your hired man chase that darn gato! My friend Ethel and I filled up a water shotgun with Roundup and shot it, but it didnt work. Ethel got a rash. I gave her gloves but she didnt put them on. Its still very huge and very alive. Its still coming through my fence. Its also grown up all over my rose garden again. My husband tried to dig it out, but it just keeps coming back. I lost a prize rose bush and several plants.

Pedro went back to Mexico.

Fugue
6/15/2006, 01:11 PM

:mad:

C&CDean
6/15/2006, 01:12 PM
Round-up only works if you really mean it.

usmc-sooner
6/15/2006, 01:20 PM
bb gun, round up, and loud mexican music in the middle of the night.

homerSimpsonsBrain
6/15/2006, 01:30 PM
This stuff will kill said vine... And any other woody (heh. I said woody) plant in the area....

http://www.dowagro.com/range/products/spike20P.htm

MamaMia
6/15/2006, 01:33 PM
mom, mom, mom.......

You're just way too nice. People like you were made to be shat all over by crappy neighbors. Unless, of course, you're ready to step up and be counted!

1. Like I said before, roundup the ever-lovin' crap outta his ugly plants.
2. Remove the windchime and put it in his trash can. Hey, his cat is violating your space/property, it's legal now for you to do the same.
3. Hav-a-hart trap. Put a can of cheap catfood in the trap, and the cat will go right in. Then, toss the trap into the closest pond/river. Or better yet, his swimming pool.

Or, of course you could just go over there, knock on his door, and say "look muhfuggah, your crappy invasive plants, your annoying windchimes, and your cat coming over the fence to **** all over my yard is causing me some serious grief. Please remedy these situations, or I shall be forced to take measures.

If he gives you any crap, just peem me. I don't have any problems coming up to Woodward and killing his plants, his windchime, and especially his cat.
Okay, I'll go talk to them, but I'm taking Catalina with me for moral support, eventhough she speaks very little English. I'll practice what I'm going to say before we go. How do you pronounce the word, muhfuggah?

BeetDigger
6/15/2006, 01:34 PM

Not as bad as a jump to conclusion mat, but close.

BeetDigger
6/15/2006, 01:36 PM
My friend Ethel and I filled up a water shotgun with Roundup and shot it, but it didnt work. Ethel got a rash. I gave her gloves but she didnt put them on. Its still very huge and very alive. Its still coming through my fence. Its also grown up all over my rose garden again. My husband tried to dig it out, but it just keeps coming back. I lost a prize rose bush and several plants.

Pedro went back to Mexico.

Just a hunch, but is Ethel's user name Howzit?

Partial Qualifier
6/15/2006, 01:40 PM
mom, mom, mom.......

:D

C&CDean
6/15/2006, 01:40 PM
Okay, I'll go talk to them, but I'm taking Catalina with me for moral support, eventhough she speaks very little English. I'll practice what I'm going to say before we go. How do you pronounce the word, muhfuggah?

go mom, go mom, it's your birfday, go mom......

And don't act like you don't know how to pronounce it.

BajaOklahoma
6/15/2006, 01:49 PM
Mom, you need to get serious with the Roundup. I assume you still have someleftover?
Never use it in a sprayer unless you are clearing out a major area, such as clearning an area for a garden. For the vine, use a paint brush to coat the top and bottom of as many leaves as possible. The closer to the ground, the better. Protect all the "keeper" around the area you are treating. And use rubber/plastic gloves. Throw the paintbrush & gloves away when finished. I use the cheapo sponge brushes and the cheapo gloves from the Dollar Store.
It takes 7-10 days for the plant to die.

frankensooner
6/15/2006, 02:05 PM
Mom, you need to get serious with the Roundup. I assume you still have someleftover?
Never use it in a sprayer unless you are clearing out a major area, such as clearning an area for a garden. For the vine, use a paint brush to coat the top and bottom of as many leaves as possible. The closer to the ground, the better. Protect all the "keeper" around the area you are treating. And use rubber/plastic gloves. Throw the paintbrush & gloves away when finished. I use the cheapo sponge brushes and the cheapo gloves from the Dollar Store.
It takes 7-10 days for the plant to die.
We suggested this method before, but mom is just to sweet to do it herself.

BajaOklahoma
6/15/2006, 02:16 PM
But Mom listens to me. ;)

Fugue
6/15/2006, 02:23 PM
i'm tellin' ya, slung shot or bb to the azz. Then the cat has to weigh whether or not it shat in the paradise that is your garden, or take another up the a-hole. Heck, they love their own a5ses with the licking and all, so they sure don't want to take a sniper shot there.

speaking of loving their own a5ses, the South Park "Smug" episode was on last night. Greatness.

Fugue
6/15/2006, 02:26 PM
geez, have i made it clear in this thread what I think you should do? It's even annoying me now.
sorry :O

MamaMia
6/15/2006, 02:27 PM
But Mom listens to me. ;)
Yes I do, but I cant paint the leaves you guys. Its growing around and up their bird house which is on a 10 ft. pole. The plant is so huge that you cant even see the pole or the bird house. It has taken over. Its about 8 feet from my fence and they have a big mean dog. I did just find out that you're only suppose to have two dogs in town, not that I would rat them out.

Fugue, I dont have a sling shot, and anyway that would break my nails. I may do the friendly trap idea though. Once my husband has the cat I will then tell them they can only have their cat back if they get rid of the vine, the spotlight and move the trailor trash looking decorations to the back yard. ;)

Fugue
6/15/2006, 02:43 PM
Fugue, I dont have a sling shot, and anyway that would break my nails. I may do the friendly trap idea though. Once my husband has the cat I will then tell them they can only have their cat back if they get rid of the vine, the spotlight and move the trailor trash looking decorations to the back yard. ;)

mob tactics, you rawk. :D

BudSooner
6/15/2006, 02:49 PM
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=91970-000000446-043051020&lpage=none
Next best thing to napalm, and without the mess of having to explain why an F4 just flew over your neighbors house. :D

MamaMia
6/15/2006, 02:54 PM
mob tactics, you rawk. :DI'm half Italian on my moms side. She was a Luccia, which is my second middle name. I'm a nice Italian though. I just have urges. :O

BudSooner? Are you saying that that Lowes stuff is more powerful than roundup?

BudSooner
6/15/2006, 02:59 PM
It lasts for one year.....and be VERY careful where you spray it, it is very potent.
We sprayed for poison ivy last year in the spring and the stuff is just now starting to grow again.
Oh and in regard to your pets, keep them away from the area being sprayed for at least 3-4 days....and do not use just before rain is supposed to be in the area since that would just wash it away.

Fugue
6/15/2006, 03:01 PM
I'm half Italian on my moms side. She was a Luccia, which is my second middle name. I'm a nice Italian though. I just have urges. :O

You're a wisebilly.

MamaMia
6/15/2006, 03:13 PM
You're a wisebilly.
According to Callahan, I'm an f'in wisebilly. :D