PDA

View Full Version : My Pi pizza back in OKC

OUDoc
6/15/2006, 11:56 AM
I've been busy this AM, hope no one's posted it yet. My wife informed me that the people who bought out Applewood's are planning to bring back My Pi pizza in their re-named resturant. I have no link (I'm linkless) but she says it's in today's DO. I'll read the article when I get home. It only took 25 years to get that pizza back. It's about time.

LilSooner
6/15/2006, 11:57 AM
Ok so what is this place. Apparently it went out the year I was born. Whats the dealio?

crawfish
6/15/2006, 12:00 PM
Don't know a thing about My Pi Pizza, but they better not mess up Applewoods. :mad:

I'm hungry for some fritters.

StoopTroup
6/15/2006, 12:05 PM
My PI in Tulsa was awesome.

OUDoc
6/15/2006, 12:05 PM
Fritters are staying.

My Pi is Chicago-style pizza. Best pizza I ever had. I don't know why it went out of business. A few on this board might back me up on how good it was.

RacerX
6/15/2006, 12:07 PM
Don't know a thing about My Pi Pizza, but they better not mess up Applewoods. :mad:

I'm hungry for some fritters.

Applewoods tanked.

The southfork grill guys have the one on Memorial.

Mjcpr
6/15/2006, 12:08 PM
Applewoods had the best overalls and calf butt medicine I ever saw.

God bless 'em.

Flagstaffsooner
6/15/2006, 12:18 PM
My Pi double pepperoni was heaven. Someone please Fed-Ex me one.

Jimminy Crimson
6/15/2006, 12:27 PM
It's been kinda hush-hush, but you could always get it at the Mantel in OKC by calling in advance.

...also owned by the Depp Fork Group, so it makes sense they'd take it north to North Fork.

King Crimson
6/15/2006, 12:28 PM
(I'm linkless)

i'm not sure this is the place for that....

but, who knows? Orin's came back and wasn't very good.....though it WAS still crazily expensive.

also, as per Norman pizza lore....the current version of Hideaway is the second try in Norman. There was a Hideaway at the corner of Jenkins and Lindsey (81, 83 ish) in one of those rotating spots that's usually a new BBQ place everytime i return to Norman. i used to order Hideaway delivery as a kid when i babysat my sister. which usually meant i'd put her to bed and try and find skin flicks on HBO ("brief nudity") or Cinemax.

yermom
6/15/2006, 12:43 PM
it was Crusty's Pizza when i moved to Norman, i think

now it's a Hooka Bar :eek:

IB4OU2
6/15/2006, 12:44 PM
Fritters are staying.

My Pi is Chicago-style pizza. Best pizza I ever had. I don't know why it went out of business. A few on this board might back me up on how good it was.

It was good in Tulsa.... that My Pi was down around 61st and Lewis back in the 70's. The wife (girlfriend at the time) and I loved it and it was one of the best deepdish pies I ever had.

Partial Qualifier
6/15/2006, 01:15 PM
Fritters are staying.

Yes My Pi was incredible. It was across NW EXPRY from what is now TGI Friday's. They had that big-*** round brick fireplace in teh middle. Awesome pizza. I too always wondered why such a popular place would shut it's doors.

It's been kinda hush-hush, but you could always get it at the Mantel in OKC by calling in advance.

...also owned by the Depp Fork Group, so it makes sense they'd take it north to North Fork.

Whad'ja think about Deep Fork? That's the place over there off western & I44, right? The 2 times I went there, I was highly underwhelmed. I thought it was overpriced and uncomfortably stuffy.

stonecoldsoonerfan
6/15/2006, 01:17 PM
Fritters are staying.

OOOOHHHHHHHHHMMMMMYYYYYYGGGGGGAAAAAAWWWWWWWDDDDD!! !!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
that was the BEST pizza i've EVER eaten! the BEST! i'd sure would hate to see applewoods go, but you couldn't eat a better pizza! i'll be the first in line to eat at that place!! that place on n.w. expressway and 63rd was PACKED allllllllllllllllll the time. don't know why it went outta business either, but my tummy is allllllllll happy thinking about it.

couldn't find the article at newsok.com.

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/15/2006, 01:18 PM
I hereby appoint PQ as the board's resident restaurant expert.

Try and find a place he hasn't been to...I dare you.

:meat:

Partial Qualifier
6/15/2006, 01:22 PM
Oh there's plenty, that's why I likes me some restaurant threads. I like hearing about the places I havent eaten from you know, like, real people & stuff

mdklatt
6/15/2006, 01:24 PM
Try and find a place he hasn't been to...I dare you.

What's the geographic limit? I don't want to get screwed by a technicality.

stonecoldsoonerfan
6/15/2006, 01:24 PM
next they'll bring back j.b. nimbles (sp)? the ice cream place just around the corner from my pi? anyone remember that one?

Partial Qualifier
6/15/2006, 01:28 PM
See, there's one. I don't remember J.B. Nimbles.

Partial Qualifier
6/15/2006, 01:30 PM
What's the geographic limit? I don't want to get screwed by a technicality.

Hmm, on second thought this might be fun. How about Oklahoma County, from say 1975 to present. Bring it! ;)

stonecoldsoonerfan
6/15/2006, 01:30 PM
it didn't last a really long time 3-4 years or so. the my pi was next to the old dunkin donuts place on the s. side of n.w. hiway. the tgif's is on the n. side of the highway across the street.

Partial Qualifier
6/15/2006, 01:32 PM
I was hammered every single time I ever stepped foot in that Dunkin' Donuts.

mdklatt
6/15/2006, 01:34 PM
Hmm, on second thought this might be fun. How about Oklahoma County, from say 1975 to present. Bring it! ;)

Godfather's in Moore

Partial Qualifier
6/15/2006, 01:36 PM
Godfather's in Moore
Newp, I dont think so.

Is that in Oklahoma or Cleveland? I haven't eaten out in Moore much at all.

And you're not talking about a Godfather's Pizza, are you??
The only Godfather's Pizzas I frequented was the big one at Penn & Britton and the one near 63'rd & Meridian.

mdklatt
6/15/2006, 01:42 PM
Oops, I guess that's Cleveland.

[quote]

And you're not talking about a Godfather's Pizza, are you??

Yes.

Partial Qualifier
6/15/2006, 01:47 PM
HOLY HO wait a minute, was it right off I-35?, on the west side, near where the take-out-only Mazzios is, and there's a big bbq restaurant near there? Right by the 12th street park and baseball fields?

Crap I think I have eaten at a Godfather's down there. Correct me if I'm wrong on the location. We were playing a church-league basketball game down there somewhere and ate at a Godfathers but it might've been farther north ..

edit: yeah nm, I think that was farther north, closer to the Trosper area. I get south OKC/Moore stuff mixed up sometimes.

MDK: 1
PQ: 0

Partial Qualifier
6/15/2006, 01:50 PM
We should get a restaurant tennis game going, fark board-style :)

BajaOklahoma
6/15/2006, 01:54 PM
A&A Cafe on Britton Road.

BajaOklahoma
6/15/2006, 01:55 PM
Pasonno's (sp?) Deli at 23rd & May.

Partial Qualifier
6/15/2006, 01:55 PM
A&A Cafe on Britton Road.

Newp.

Jones-Belew Drug Store on Britton Road.

mdklatt
6/15/2006, 01:57 PM
HOLY HO wait a minute, was it right off I-35?, on the west side, near where the take-out-only Mazzios is, and there's a big bbq restaurant near there? Right by the 12th street park and baseball fields?

It was at 12th and Janeway, just SW of where Shields and I-35 merge.

edit: yeah nm, I think that was farther north, closer to the Trosper area. I get south OKC/Moore stuff mixed up sometimes.

MDK: 1
PQ: 0

That's Cleveland County, though, not Oklahoma. You're still undefeated.

Partial Qualifier
6/15/2006, 01:58 PM
Pasonno's (sp?) Deli at 23rd & May.

Newp :(

Aztec Tacos near 23rd & Robinson.

BajaOklahoma
6/15/2006, 02:01 PM
Pick's Restaurant on Britton Road (I think).

Eagle's Nest and whatever the one before it was called at Penn Square. Great shrimp.

Partial Qualifier
6/15/2006, 02:02 PM
We could do this forever and not find mutual past dining locations. Maybe we should limit to bigger, take the family out to eat type places. Open or closed.

stonecoldsoonerfan
6/15/2006, 02:03 PM

Eagle's Nest and whatever the one before it was called at Penn Square. Great shrimp.

eagle's nest was in the founders tower where nickz is at now.

Partial Qualifier
6/15/2006, 02:04 PM

Yes and yes. I've eaten at most everything on britton Road, but not A&A Cafe. Is it real new? Is it just east of Western?

Eagle's Nest used to be called The Chandelle or something like that. Now it's Nik's at the Top.

stonecoldsoonerfan
6/15/2006, 02:09 PM
how bout the bucaneer on 63rd & macarthur? anyone eat there back in the day?

Partial Qualifier
6/15/2006, 02:09 PM
I would be mightily impressed if someone could name all the restaurants who've occupied this bldg:

Just west of May on britton, behind the new Albertson's, across the street from Kim Wah and the old Albertson's.

THAT thing.

Partial Qualifier
6/15/2006, 02:10 PM
how bout the bucaneer on 63rd & macarthur? anyone eat there back in the day?

The WhaT!?!?!! How old are you, man?? ;)

stonecoldsoonerfan
6/15/2006, 02:13 PM
around 10 years older than you if i remember correctly. remember i coached one guy you knew in h.s. by the name of reagan (i think his last name was) hicks? wrestled for OU for awhile i think.

Partial Qualifier
6/15/2006, 02:21 PM
Yep, I remember talking about him.
You hooked me up with Red October footages!!1!!!!!!1111

Buccaneer, good one. How 'bout a little Los Pericos on Portland & 63rd? In the old Braums bldg.?

Speaking of Braums, can anyone in Norman tell me why there's a big, lit-up, 70-foot Braums sign behind the Conoco at Classen & Lindsey? There ain't a braum's within a mile of there

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/15/2006, 02:35 PM
PQ's the host of this thread.

stonecoldsoonerfan
6/15/2006, 02:36 PM
yeah, the red october stuff. i'm about to transfer my vhs stuff from 2000 onto dvd. i need to complete my 01 games first. already did my 01 pre/postgame stuff.

hope i get to that sometime soon. i'm already burnt out from last season on dubbing. maybe i need to go to my pi to relax? ;)

ultimatesooner1
6/15/2006, 02:57 PM
Here is the applewood's article from newsok (http://newsok.com/article/1872462/?template=business/main)

stonecoldsoonerfan
6/15/2006, 02:57 PM
ultimatesooner beat me to posting the article.

MamaMia
6/15/2006, 03:15 PM
I've been busy this AM, hope no one's posted it yet. My wife informed me that the people who bought out Applewood's are planning to bring back My Pi pizza in their re-named resturant. I have no link (I'm linkless) but she says it's in today's DO. I'll read the article when I get home. It only took 25 years to get that pizza back. It's about time.
There is a pizza God! Nomads makes a pretty good pizza pie too. :)

Jimminy Crimson
6/15/2006, 03:36 PM
Whad'ja think about Deep Fork? That's the place over there off western & I44, right? The 2 times I went there, I was highly underwhelmed. I thought it was overpriced and uncomfortably stuffy.

I like it. Never had a problem with it except when they lost my reservation one time, but Wade took care of it.

They run a nice ship there.

Partial Qualifier
6/15/2006, 03:39 PM
Okay, must've just caught them on off nights, both visits were within their first couple months.

Jimminy Crimson
6/15/2006, 03:52 PM
I would be mightily impressed if someone could name all the restaurants who've occupied this bldg:

Just west of May on britton, behind the new Albertson's, across the street from Kim Wah and the old Albertson's.

THAT thing.

The name is slipping from me right now, but it was a railroad themed place.
Something American Diner
Bodean Seafood
501 Ranch Steakhouse
Ranch Steakhouse

Partial Qualifier
6/15/2006, 04:11 PM
The name is slipping from me right now, but it was a railroad themed place.
Something American Diner
Bodean Seafood
501 Ranch Steakhouse
Ranch Steakhouse

dude.. good joerb :D

First it was a mexican place, I cant remember the name. Always dead.
Then it was Overland Express, I think (the railroad theme deal)
Then... wasn't it another short-lived go round with the Mexican theme?
Then the <something> American Diner, can't remember exactly either
Bodean Seafood was a'ight.. Cajun name but not-so-cajun menu if memory serves
Never ate there when it was the Ranch Steakhouse... is it any good?

'joo ever hang out at Shotgun Sam's Pizza?

Jimminy Crimson
6/15/2006, 04:20 PM
Speaking of Braums, can anyone in Norman tell me why there's a big, lit-up, 70-foot Braums sign behind the Conoco at Classen & Lindsey? There ain't a braum's within a mile of there

I think they are or were planning on putting a store either fronting Classen or on Lindsey next to the Conoco, because the sign used to say 'coming soon'.

Interesting, to say the least.

OUDoc
6/15/2006, 04:33 PM
next they'll bring back j.b. nimbles (sp)? the ice cream place just around the corner from my pi? anyone remember that one?
I remember that place. I loved it as a kid.

remember i coached one guy you knew in h.s. by the name of reagan (i think his last name was) hicks?

I remember him, too. He graduated with me. He was the only white break-dancer at the time. :O
Did you coach at PC North?

Jimminy Crimson
6/15/2006, 04:33 PM
dude.. good joerb :D

First it was a mexican place, I cant remember the name. Always dead.
Then it was Overland Express, I think (the railroad theme deal)
Then... wasn't it another short-lived go round with the Mexican theme?
Then the <something> American Diner, can't remember exactly either
Bodean Seafood was a'ight.. Cajun name but not-so-cajun menu if memory serves
Never ate there when it was the Ranch Steakhouse... is it any good?

'joo ever hang out at Shotgun Sam's Pizza?

The diner was crap.

Bodean never did anything for me. Kinda bland.

501 Ranch was when the Holloway's (Boulevard Steakhouse/Cafe 501) ran the ship and then the Mathii took over and dropped 501 and added Steakhouse.

Its one of my favorite steakhouses. The sides are always good and I've never had a bad cut of meat there. Give a try next time you want a steak.

Partial Qualifier
6/15/2006, 04:39 PM
cool, thanks

Partial Qualifier
6/15/2006, 04:41 PM

I remember him, too. He graduated with me. He was the only white break-dancer at the time. :O

YOU went to P.C. North? Oh. I see. You're one of those rich kids. How'd y'all fit all those Bentleys in the school parking lot? :)

opksooner
6/15/2006, 04:45 PM
Factoid:

My Pi in Tulsa was started by a frat bro of mine. Our frat had "Pi" in its name. BTW, this fellow's daughter was the producer/writer for Sex in the City.

[/factoid]

OUDoc
6/15/2006, 05:56 PM
YOU went to P.C. North? Oh. I see. You're one of those rich kids. How'd y'all fit all those Bentleys in the school parking lot? :)
Jeeves just drove around until after school. Just like at every other school. ;)

TUSooner
6/15/2006, 06:21 PM
Fritters are staying.

Mrs TU & I used to LOVE that place when we were dating !

stonecoldsoonerfan
6/16/2006, 09:16 AM

i coached little league when i was in h.s. he and another guy that (i believe) wrestled for north by the name of cory baze was on my team. cory and reagan were so good that they wrestled with the 4-5-6th graders. i coached the 1-2-3 graders. still have a team picture with them in it.

OUDoc
6/16/2006, 09:24 AM
I think it was Bates (maybe) but they were both great wrestlers.

stonecoldsoonerfan
6/16/2006, 09:38 AM
actually, it was baze. he wrestled for oSu in college. he actually won the goodwill games trnmt. in seattle in (i think) 1990.

OUDoc
6/16/2006, 09:42 AM
actually, it was baze. he wrestled for oSu in college. he actually won the goodwill games trnmt. in seattle in (i think) 1990.
You're right (you knew that), I think there was also a Bates in my class.

Partial Qualifier
6/16/2006, 10:55 AM
I remember corey baze. Yeah he was a badass wrestler. Corey, Reagon and a guy named Troy Bricker were our best wrestlers back then.

We sucked at football, only mildly sucked at basketball, but we were pretty good at wrestling. Diefenderfer was our wrestling coach, if memory serves

OUDoc
6/16/2006, 11:19 AM
We sucked at football, only mildly sucked at basketball, but we were pretty good at wrestling. Diefenderfer was our wrestling coach, if memory serves
He's still at the school (or was recently). His son played on my son's baseball team for a while. I talked to him a few times.

Zbird
6/16/2006, 10:23 PM
Ahh the good old Pizza Places. My PI, Hemi's, Godfather's (before it turned to barnyard litter) Zeppi's in Enid, amd Shotgun Sams at 39th & May in OKC.
And the best of all was Jack Sussy's on NW 36th & Lincoln (Same recipe now being served at NOMAD III on May. REAL PIZZA! YUM

opksooner
6/16/2006, 10:59 PM
OMG....Sussy's!!!!!!

My first introduction to Egg Plant Parmagiana......... and the best pizza on the planet.

stonecoldsoonerfan
6/17/2006, 06:02 AM
there was a place called ned's just south of 30th & may. they also had great pizza. anyone remember that one? i bit obscure but verrrrrrrrry good!

BajaOklahoma
6/17/2006, 09:28 AM
Little bitty place, closer to 28th?
It was a date place for NWC. I remember the dates more than the food.

Sooner24
6/17/2006, 10:49 AM
Ahh the good old Pizza Places. My PI, Hemi's, Godfather's (before it turned to barnyard litter) Zeppi's in Enid, amd Shotgun Sams at 39th & May in OKC.
And the best of all was Jack Sussy's on NW 36th & Lincoln (Same recipe now being served at NOMAD III on May. REAL PIZZA! YUM

Thank you.

I was racking my brain trying to remember what the name of that place was. Great pizza back in the 70's.

OUDoc
6/17/2006, 11:05 AM
there was a place called ned's just south of 30th & may. they also had great pizza. anyone remember that one? i bit obscure but verrrrrrrrry good!
My family loved Ned's. Quite the hole in the wall, but I loved the spaghetti. It's been gone for a really long time. :mad:

swardboy
6/17/2006, 04:25 PM
Remember a place called "Kennedy's" somewhere in NW OKC? Had the best hamburger steak there once....

stonecoldsoonerfan
6/19/2006, 12:17 PM
niccolosi's on 10 street right around rockwell was also very good too. anyone remember that one?

Taxman71
6/19/2006, 12:30 PM
I once ate 32 pieces of the paper-thin pepperoni at the Pizza Inn lunch buffet. They are all now closed, possibly due to me.

Norm In Norman
6/19/2006, 12:41 PM
I would reply to this thread, but I fell asleep about 10 posts in.

OUDoc
6/19/2006, 12:48 PM
I would reply to this thread, but I fell asleep about 10 posts in.
PQ did it, didn't he? :mad:

Norm In Norman
6/19/2006, 12:49 PM
I dunno. I'm just really tired. I had pizza buffet at mazzios for lunch.

Partial Qualifier
6/19/2006, 01:03 PM
I dunno. I'm just really tired. I had pizza buffet at mazzios for lunch.

sorry guys, I lost control there for a minute :(

if it matters to you, you went 12k with that post

mdklatt
6/19/2006, 01:16 PM
For pizza out, it's Pizza Inn!

stonecoldsoonerfan
6/21/2006, 06:33 AM
i remember the very last day of my sr. year in h.s., me and about 6 other guys went out of town west on i-40 to a place called biscuit hill and ate them out of business. they had the BEST biscuits i've EVER eaten. anyone ever eaten there?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/21/2006, 10:44 AM
Oklahoma County since 1975, eh?

How about Peter Piper Pizza?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/21/2006, 10:45 AM
i remember the very last day of my sr. year in h.s., me and about 6 other guys went out of town west on i-40 to a place called biscuit hill and ate them out of business. they had the BEST biscuits i've EVER eaten. anyone ever eaten there?I went there with my grandma when I was about 7. I ordered over easy eggs and the whites were runny, never been back.

BajaOklahoma
6/21/2006, 10:48 AM
Harry Bear's? 23rd and Meridian

frankensooner
6/21/2006, 11:04 AM
i remember the very last day of my sr. year in h.s., me and about 6 other guys went out of town west on i-40 to a place called biscuit hill and ate them out of business. they had the BEST biscuits i've EVER eaten. anyone ever eaten there?
We used to eat there on game days back in the early to mid 70's. They changed hands in about 75, and we quit going as my folks felt the quality wasn't up to snuff. All I remember was the gum machines as I was 9 when we quit going.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/21/2006, 05:12 PM
Did anyone ever go to Cattle Rustler's where they had AYCE steak?

Jimminy Crimson
6/21/2006, 05:39 PM
We ate at North Fork for Father's Day.

My Mi Pi pie was good, as usual.

Taxman71
6/21/2006, 05:45 PM
Oklahoma County since 1975, eh?

How about Peter Piper Pizza?

For video games - yes, for pizza - eek.

As for the 70's, Shakey's was cool because you could watch them make the pizza through the glass.

Crystal's was nice because of the 3 Stooges movies.

By far the best pizza was La Pizza at Heritage Mall in MWC. Each slice had enough grease to start your car. The italian guys were cool too.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/21/2006, 09:14 PM
The first pizza I remember was at Pizza Planet. Couldn't tell you if it was good or not though.

Zbird
6/21/2006, 10:54 PM
The first pizza I remember was at Pizza Planet. Couldn't tell you if it was good or not though.

Pizza Planet was very good!

stonecoldsoonerfan
6/22/2006, 11:13 AM
pizza planet!!!! good stuff, maynard!!!

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/22/2006, 12:30 PM
By far the best pizza was La Pizza at Heritage Mall in MWC. Each slice had enough grease to start your car. The italian guys were cool too.

WORD!!!

They had to give you two paper plates because the first one would just collapse under all the deelishus, greasy goodness.

The tables has about a quarter of an inch of varnish on them covering up coins. They'd lay money down on the tables and then varnish over them. Everyone would pick at the varnish trying to dig the money out. Never did, though.

And that cool Italian dude that owned the place still drives that crazy car around MWC sometimes. I haven't seen him in a while, though.

Partial Qualifier
6/22/2006, 12:35 PM
WORD!!!

They had to give you two paper plates because the first one would just collapse under all the deelishus, greasy goodness.

The tables has about a quarter of an inch of varnish on them covering up coins. They'd lay money down on the tables and then varnish over them. Everyone would pick at the varnish trying to dig the money out. Never did, though.

And that cool Italian dude that owned the place still drives that crazy car around MWC sometimes. I haven't seen him in a while, though.

They had pizza in the barrio back then?? ;)

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/22/2006, 12:51 PM
They had pizza in the barrio back then?? ;)

You need to get an avvie before you sass me, boy.

*throws ball over the wall at PQ*

Taxman71
6/22/2006, 01:07 PM
WORD!!!

I remember the cool old timer car. Didn't know those guys were still around though. The people eating at El Chico across the hall just had to stare in envy.

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/22/2006, 01:13 PM
I remember the cool old timer car. Didn't know those guys were still around though. The people eating at El Chico across the hall just had to stare in envy.

I KNOW!

While we enjoyed our deelishus Eye-talian grease they had to suffer through their crappy Meh-heecan grease.

:eddie:

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/22/2006, 01:16 PM
The greasiness sounds about like the buttery goodness that was the Pinnochio's breadstick back inna day.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/22/2006, 01:19 PM
It was at 12th and Janeway, just SW of where Shields and I-35 merge.

That's Cleveland County, though, not Oklahoma. You're still undefeated.Las Vaqueros is there now.

Taxman71
6/22/2006, 01:21 PM
The Las Vaqueros on Air Depot is good, plus you can check out the parrots out front.

stonecoldsoonerfan
8/30/2006, 05:38 AM
so have they opened this new resturaunt that took the place of applewoods yet?

OUDoc
8/30/2006, 08:14 AM
so have they opened this new resturaunt that took the place of applewoods yet?
It opened a while ago. North Fork Grill, I think. I had a pizza from there. It was a little overcooked, but pretty good.

stonecoldsoonerfan
11/6/2006, 08:06 PM
so has anyone tried the new my pi pizza yet? any scouting reports?

MamaMia
11/7/2006, 12:34 PM
Do any of you remember Adairs Cafeteria? We ate there after mass every Sunday. :D

I like My Pi. It will nice to have them back. While in the city, we have been enjoying Nomads pizza, but I like a little variety. :)