PDA

View Full Version : So You Think You Can Dance

Cack
6/15/2006, 08:14 AM
Does/did anyone else watch this?? Good dances last night, but not the best dancing. It's understandable the first show, but some of them have a lot of room to make up.

Osce0la
6/15/2006, 10:12 AM
This show sucks.

I did see on the news that Alabama has a contestant on this show too though...Still not gonna watch it.

Cack
6/15/2006, 10:15 AM
there a few people from 'bama ... i'll have to watch him/her for ya (although you hate my @$$)

Osce0la
6/15/2006, 10:17 AM
Honestly I don't care what happens with her/them. What do they even get for winning this show? A contract to be a back-up dancer for someone? I've never understood the point...At least on American Idol you're doing something that people will pay to go watch once the show is over.

Cack
6/15/2006, 10:30 AM
Honestly I don't care what happens with her/them. What do they even get for winning this show? A contract to be a back-up dancer for someone? I've never understood the point...At least on American Idol you're doing something that people will pay to go watch once the show is over.

haha this is what the winner gets ... now sit down cause i know you're going to want to go kick yourself for not entering it this year and having a chance to win ... but the winner gets ... to be dancer in Celean(sp) Dion's Vegas show ... and $10,000 cash ... if that's not pathetic then i don't know what is

Osce0la
6/15/2006, 11:01 AM
I saw a Kathy Griffen stand up thing on TV the other day and she was talking about Celine Dion's Vegas shows. She said they're basically a freak show set to Celine Dion music.

C&CDean
6/15/2006, 11:15 AM
Look cack. Don't be fagging up this board with that kind of tripe. And if you tell me you're an AI addict like half this board, I shall bane you.

Osce0la
6/15/2006, 11:18 AM
heh.

The :dean: has spoken.

Cack
6/15/2006, 12:28 PM
Look cack. Don't be fagging up this board with that kind of tripe. And if you tell me you're an AI addict like half this board, I shall bane you.

OH HELL NO ... i f(_)<king hate that show ... hell i was in a suite at a baseball game towards the end of this year and the ladies were watching it and i heard the guy say "the winner of season 5" ... and i looked and them and said "There's been 5 years of this **** already?" ... lets just say i was NOT the most liked person in the suite after that comment (i know hard to figure someone not liking me)

Osce0la
6/15/2006, 12:48 PM
I don't care for either one of them, but seriously, you can watch "So you think you can dance" and hate American Idol? Honestly, even though they both suck, AI pwns SYTYCD.

Cack
6/15/2006, 01:12 PM
I don't care for either one of them, but seriously, you can watch "So you think you can dance" and hate American Idol? Honestly, even though they both suck, AI pwns SYTYCD.

well SYTYCD is just in it's 2nd year ... and honestly they're trying to make it too much like AI ... but i think what turns a lot of people off from SYTYCD is when they do the Lyricals ... and the ball room dances ... if they did nothing but hip hop ... and things that are more "known" ... people would watch it more ... but the only reason i like SYTYCD ... my best friend (who is a girl) took Ballet ... and we go clubbin all the time and we're the only ones that can dance ... we almost went and tried out when they came to Charleston SC but didn't ... she has the background experiance and i don't so i didn't want to go ... so she didn't go ... just think ya'll could have been watching your most favorite person on TV :rolleyes:

White House Boy
6/15/2006, 01:22 PM
well SYTYCD is just in it's 2nd year ... and honestly they're trying to make it too much like AI ... but i think what turns a lot of people off from SYTYCD is when they do the Lyricals ... and the ball room dances ... if they did nothing but hip hop ... and things that are more "known" ... people would watch it more ... but the only reason i like SYTYCD ... my best friend (who is a girl) took Ballet ... and we go clubbin all the time and we're the only ones that can dance ... we almost went and tried out when they came to Charleston SC but didn't ... she has the background experiance and i don't so i didn't want to go ... so she didn't go ... just think ya'll could have been watching your most favorite person on TV :rolleyes:

That made my brain hurt.

Osce0la
6/15/2006, 01:29 PM
I see them every Saturday in the fall.

and btw, there wasn't a single thing about that post that wasn't absolutely GAY...Not even ghey, just straight up G A Y.

Cack
6/15/2006, 01:34 PM
haha sorry guys ... i tend to get off sometimes ... SHOCKING i know ... but yeah it happens from time to time ... and i'm with you on that one OsceOla ... i can't wait till football season ... i actually work w/ a die hard FSU fan also