PDA

View Full Version : Tonsilectomy

MiccoMacey
6/14/2006, 11:04 AM
My three year old just had her tonsils out this morning. She is doing pretty well, minus a few barfing episodes. It was prolly more traumatic for daddy than her.

It's ice cream, apple sauce, and juice all day long while lounging on a couch watching "Finding Nemo". I'm thinking of getting mine out (again).

nmsoonergirl
6/14/2006, 11:05 AM
Poor baby. Hope she gets feeling better. Give her a hug for me.

1stTimeCaller
6/14/2006, 11:06 AM
I hope she continues doing well.

Beano's Fourth Chin
6/14/2006, 11:06 AM
My three year old just had her tonsils out this morning. She is doing pretty well, minus a few barfing episodes. It was prolly more traumatic for daddy than her.

It's ice cream, apple sauce, and juice all day long while lounging on a couch watching "Finding Nemo". I'm thinking of getting mine out (again).

Way to pass on that inferior genetic material.;)

Sooner in Tampa
6/14/2006, 11:07 AM

It's ice cream, apple sauce, and juice all day long while lounging on a couch watching "Finding Nemo". I'm thinking of getting mine out (again).It is ALWAYS more traumatic for daddy when the little girls are hurting. :(

Hope she heals real fast.

BTW..."Finding Nemo" is one of our favorite movies.

"Just keep swimming"

BajaOklahoma
6/14/2006, 11:25 AM
You forgot yogurt (frozen or in the tubes).

NormanPride
6/14/2006, 11:31 AM
Can she do hot liquids? I know tea with honey always made my throat feel better. If not that, OJ and 7UP or Sprite works well.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/14/2006, 11:32 AM
What, no hospital stay? When I had it done, I got a week in the hospital.

usmc-sooner
6/14/2006, 11:57 AM
hope she feels good real soon

Flagstaffsooner
6/14/2006, 12:01 PM
Can she do hot liquids? I know tea with honey always made my throat feel better. If not that, OJ and 7UP or Sprite works well.Flagstaff's Famous Toddies
1 part sweetened and creamed coffee
1 part vodka
1 part amaretto

6/14/2006, 12:04 PM
I love getting my 3 year old drunk.

She'll be feeling better soon, Micco. I know from experience that having your kid cut on is never fun.