PDA

View Full Version : last comic standing....

OUAndy1807
6/13/2006, 10:22 PM
they picked the ****tiest comics, a bunch of charity cases and unfunny women. I'm tapping out of what is usually my favorite show.

skycat
6/13/2006, 11:00 PM
My wife and I were stunned at the selections tonight. I kind of gave the judges a pass last week, as I didn't think that it was a very strong group. This week though, there were several that had very strong bits, and the judges managed to pick two of the absolute least funny, and the guy the audience picked managed to do a "cops like donuts" joke. That's fresh stuff right there.

Curly haired dude from last week, and Bill Dwyer from this week are the only two of the final 12 that I think deserved to be there.

Beano's Fourth Chin
6/13/2006, 11:18 PM
I thought they redeemed themselves for the whole dat nguyen winning the first season when Heffron came out on top.

They're back to sucking again. They're trying to go for an interesting house or some good side human interest stories or something.

It's like the BCS choosing OSU to play in the Orange Bowl due to the fact that they're all retarted and deserve a shot.

HORRIBLE.

Rhino
6/14/2006, 01:42 AM
Sounds like I made a good choice not to watch tonight.

Last week was good. Joey Gay is my favorite of the contest. Chris Porter is good too. Josh Blue is funny, but I think he's got a limited set of jokes.

I hope none of the people picked tonight were as bad as April Macie.

Sooner_Bob
6/14/2006, 06:21 AM
You guys didn't like that Iglesias dude?

He was one of the only 2 or 3 that I thought were funny and not just spastic.

None of the women from last night were worthy at all IMO.

skycat
6/14/2006, 09:11 AM
There were 5 or 6 last night that were funnier than Iglesias.

The pregnant chick that they picked last night aspires to half the talent of April Macie.

And I can't believe that anybody thinks that Joey Gay is funny. Ick.