PDA

View Full Version : there's a domino tournament on

Soonrboy
6/13/2006, 04:49 PM
ESPN 2. I'm officially bored.

There are 2 announcers

Soonrboy
6/13/2006, 04:52 PM
apparently, if you make a motion to lay a domino down, then pull it back, well, your ****ed. Automatic forfeiture.

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/13/2006, 04:55 PM
Really?

Wow.

This could be interesting...

We'll need more of this kind of information, please.

6/13/2006, 04:57 PM
Take it to the domino board.

JohnnyMack
6/13/2006, 05:00 PM
ESPN = The Debil.

Someone should drop a neutron bomb on Bristol.

King Crimson
6/13/2006, 05:02 PM
ESPN = The Debil.

Someone should drop a neutron bomb on Bristol.

i'm not going to disagree wit' at.

BeetDigger
6/13/2006, 05:02 PM
So what you are saying is that dominoes gets more exposure than soccer. Soccer is now behind paintball, scrabble and dominoes.

StoopTroup
6/13/2006, 05:03 PM
ESPN 2. I'm officially bored.

There are 2 announcers
Are these the announcers?

http://www.wind-borne.com/Photos/Windward%20Islands/The%20dominos.JPG

colleyvillesooner
6/13/2006, 05:04 PM
So what you are saying is that dominoes gets more exposure than soccer. Soccer is now behind paintball, scrabble and dominoes.

Wow, couldn't see that coming from a mile away.

BeetDigger
6/13/2006, 05:16 PM
Wow, couldn't see that coming from a mile away.

:D

Listen bub, one more peep out of you and I am going to start rooting for the Heat.

OU4LIFE
6/15/2006, 06:20 AM
this is yet another sign of the impending apocolypse.

make your peace, people.

RacerX
6/15/2006, 06:27 AM

I had no idea that paintball, scrabble and dominoes were ahead of baseball and hockey.

TUSooner
6/15/2006, 07:43 AM
Are these the announcers?

http://www.wind-borne.com/Photos/Windward%20Islands/The%20dominos.JPG
It's the Czech team in their "away" uniforms.

Sooner in Tampa
6/15/2006, 07:54 AM
HEH...I like dominoes and all, but this is crap t.v. at it's worst.

ESPN is hoping that it catches on like poker...fat chance.

GDC
6/15/2006, 08:10 AM
If you've ever done time dominoes is where it's at.

BeetDigger
6/15/2006, 08:56 AM
I had no idea that paintball, scrabble and dominoes were ahead of baseball and hockey.

Not bashing soccer, just pointing out facts. ESPN now has pro paintball on. I've seen it a number of times. They have had scrabble tournaments on a handful of times. And now, they are showing dominoes. All in all, that is at least as much as they show soccer and probably more. Folks in the know say it is because there are no stoppages to allow for advertising. Apparently, that is true. Heck, they even show the National Spelling Bee on ESPN.

JohnnyMack
6/15/2006, 08:59 AM
Not bashing soccer, just pointing out facts. ESPN now has pro paintball on. I've seen it a number of times. They have had scrabble tournaments on a handful of times. And now, they are showing dominoes. All in all, that is at least as much as they show soccer and probably more. Folks in the know say it is because there are no stoppages to allow for advertising. Apparently, that is true. Heck, they even show the National Spelling Bee on ESPN.

That's because ESPN sucks. They're the worst thing that ever happened to sports. I hope they have a special place in hell for the scumbags that push their agenda over sports. Money grubbing cocksucking scumbags should have cement blocks tied to their ankles and tossed be tossed into the Marianas trench.

BeetDigger
6/15/2006, 09:00 AM
That's because ESPN sucks. They're the worst thing that ever happened to sports. I hope they have a special place in hell for the scumbags that push their agenda over sports. Money grubbing cocksucking scumbags should have cement blocks tied to their ankles and tossed be tossed into the Marianas trench.

And the MEN as ESPN are even worse. :texan: